Not a single game in all of 2018 except fucking cardboards and last-gen ports

Not a single game in all of 2018 except fucking cardboards and last-gen ports.

What went so wrong with Switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bEaod
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno what your talking about.

Still more games than ps4

But it has way less games than both PS4 and Xbone in their first years.

That doesn't make OP's argument any less true

>This is Nintendo 2018 killer app

The games are coming. The mere existence of that Kirby thread in the catalog proves this.
And don't waste your and my time with that "I DONT LIKE IT SO IT DOESN'T COUNT" shit.

Yeah.. what went wrong...

Kirby kiddy shit AGAIN but this time in 30 fps. I'm dying in anticipation.

Video games are a kiddie hobby quit kidding yourself.

But where are the games? Sales didn't save Wii from being a shit toy with gimmick. You want Switch to share that fate?

You niggers are still mad about Labo?

You should be mad about your chins.

But still less than 3DS despite a month head start and being a handheld AND console.

Nintendo will surely go third party this time. No doubt about it.

You know you're reaching bottom of the barrel when fucking Arms is bragged about.

There are Octopath Traveler and Fire Emblem incoming.

Many games are not even legally allowed to be sold to kids.

Stop giving Pokebarneyfag attention.

ESRB is shit. Shitty parents buy their shithead underages M rated games all the time.

>Kirby
>Yoshi
>Labo
Soy-core

>legally
Age rating is not a law, it's the stores that make policies about selling to people under 17.

Epic meme! Upvoted and subcribed! :^)

They also have a 12 or below section called Nintendo. Take the hint.

Then what doesn't count as "soy-core" if we're talking about Nintendo IPs you fuckwad. Xenoblade? Fire Emblem? Metroid?

Can't refute facts. What kind of self-respecting adult would unironically play Yoshi and Kirby and cardboards?

SOYTHING

What kind of self respecting adult comes to Sup Forums?

Fire Emblem, Xenoblade (not the new one), Bravely. Really Monster Hunter was the series that actually gave Nintendo some much needed variety but now that's gone too.

MH is soy core

DUDE SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY XD SOY SOY SOY DID I SAY SOY YET? WELL LET ME GET IT OUT: SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! LOL

I LOVE SPAMMING LE SOY MEEMEE ALL OVER THR PLACE BECAUSE IM SUCH A BUFF PS4 PLAYING ALPHA MALE LOL SOYTENDO SUCKS!!!!! NINTENSOYS CANT COMPETE WITH THE CHADS4 SO THEY DRINK SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I LAUGH AT MY OWN JOKE!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYSSSSS

DUDE SOYLENT TOTALLY TURNS YOU INTO A GIRL YOU DONT WANT THAT RIGHT? YOU DONT WANT TO BE A FEMININE LIBERAL(MORE LIKE SOYBERAL AMIRITE?XD) (WO)MANCHILD PLAYING THE SOYTENDO SOYTCH MMMMMMMM NO NO NO YOU WANT TO BE A BASED MAGA PEPE PS4CHAD PLAYING CHADBORNE!!!! PRAISE SONY AND PRAISE KEK!!!!!! I READ INFOWARS!!!!!!

UUUGGGGGHHHH YES PLEASE GIVE ME MORE UPVOTES MMMMMMMMMMM YES IT FEELS ALMOST AS GOOD AS DRINKING SOY OOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSSS MORE MORE MORE!!!! MORE SOY!!! MORE SOYTENDO!!!!! MORE MEMES!!!!! IM GONNA CASH ALL THEDE UPSOYS OUT ON SOYDDIT AND GET SO MUCH SOYLD OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOIYIYOOYOOYOYIYYOYOYYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOYYOYOYYYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYOYOY

SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SssssSSSSSSsssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOORIIDISUWHEYSJDNSPALpsdnedbeiansiwkehejnrrindgajsjajshskdnwhakbwjsntpwvksmdkdjdn

The last Nintendo console was the Wii U, the Switch is a handheld.

It's February stupid.

Mad af

Switch isn't a successor to the WiiU or 3DS
archive.is/bEaod

Smokin hot take bro.

Exactly a week after that article, the Wii U was discontinued.

>Nintendo must tell me everything or else it's confirmed they have nothing

not ever game nintendo releases is announced years in advance, we might see games announced this year that are released this year

But no it's a console!

>But it has the power of a PS3 playing games in 720p 30 fps

But no it's a handheld

>But you just said it wa-

BUT NO IT'S A CONSOLE

Capcom never learns from their mistakes so I don't really see MH being off Nintendo forever. This might be a one-time thing due to how long it was in development.

And before any of you say anything, I own a PS4 and a Switch so keep your golden smug faces to yourself.

You need more onions in your diet, bruh.

And? The WiiU was a failure in Nintendos eyes theres no point in keeping it around.

The only way you would write that is if you were a child in 2013.

Was that the week after it launched?

IT'S A GOD DAMN HYBRID