You posted the wrong picture, let me fix rhat for you

Smart
Actually contributes to the team with ideas and actions
Nice ass
Best support party member

And you must be trolling, sir. Yukiko is garbage

Cute feet, but futaba still probably has the best feet

I love Fuuka!

The thing is she is actually important to the plot when i thought it was going to be Ann that essential at first. Play for Nana ended up staying for Makoto.

I was hoping for Ann to ride MC's cock even without an S.Link like Yukari did but she couldn't do that either

Nigga those are just rectangles a shitty texture on them, wtf is wrong with you?

Who is Nana? Is that the fortune girl name?

Although Futaba may be the girl I love, I appreciate Makoto and want to see her loved and protected by someone who appreciates her more than the world.

Honestly, call me whatever terrible nane you want, but I hate when people bully Makoto, of any of the girls for that matter. Love your Wiafu, and be glad that the rest are there for someone else

Her NEET feet are cute.

That's because Makoto was actually the first party member you had in the initial script.
The early version of the game had you living with Nijimas and Sae was your guardian.

N-nani? Sauce please.

From what I have seen, Fuka is a cutie and I see why people post her on these threads. Sadly haven’t gotten to her yet in P3. But I’m looking forward to it.

It’s true, it’s in the art book. I sadly don’t have an image for it, but I’m sure if you do a little research or check the art book out, you’ll get the info you need!

That sounds better than what we got. Why changed it?

Not sure. Maybe him living with two females would seem out of place? I can really think of any other practical reasons for it. I like Sojiro and Leblanc as a hub a lot, and it feels really comfy. The other may sound better, but I think Leblanc and Sojiro work better.

If you know what I’m saying.

Where did this scene occur? I don't remember it being in any of the beach scenes

It’s in the Dancing Star Night trailer friend.

She's best wife.

I hate Sojiro, he was such a dick to MC. He doesn't give a fuck about MC at all. Why bother as his guardian then?

Did I don’t want to assume anything wrong, but did you complete his social link and talk to him in the game? He really isn’t a bad guy, and it’s the start up of the game where he acts like Joker is a problem.

Plus I’m guessing Joker going to stay with a close family friend makes more sense than a female public prosecutor.

Not arguing as I understand what you are saying.

That little girl is a child! I don't want to see you sniffing around her anymore this afternoon, do you understand?! Boy have you lost your mind? 'Cause I'll help you find it! Whatcha lookin' for, ain't nobody gonna help you out there! Jesus could come through that door and he's not gonna help you if you don't stop sniffing after my child!

nah

It's literally the same fucking guy everytime, no one else gives a shit about that ugly ass bitch