Will video games continue to become more and more mainstream?

With things like Overwatch, Critical Role etc. we have more and more SJW hugbox community that many devs cater to.
Should AAA industry die so gaming will become niche again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HU80R7jGanE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mainstream
>SJW
Pick one and only one.

>Will video games continue to become more and more mainstream
yes, it only gets worse from here

Vidya games are extremely mainstream, those """""""""""""""""""sjw""""""""""""""""" are just gonna keep comin' and will continue to get pandered to.

Better find a new hobby, trading card games are still pretty niche, you can complain about feminism over at .

Sjw is extremely mainstream

Mainstream = Broader appeal/interest
SJWs catch this.
Normie stacies that want to be gamer gurls catch this and want everything to be changed for their needs.

Jesus Christ this shit has more words than a Buckley comic.

Dude, traditional games are even more SJW corrupted than vidya now.
Wizards of the Coast, D&D, Warhammer, all of this now caters to SJW.
There is a D&D event now in my city and Wizards won't allow you to create an evil character because it would "ruin fun" for other people. Not to mention keep mentioning good treatment of women.
All safe space hugbox.

>those tanlines
jesus H cripsy creme

> reddit
Really makes one think

>projecting that badly

No, society at large is in a state of cultural decay. When this happens, artforms of all kinds become worse and worse on average until the inevitable reset by a fascist dictatorship.

>How can I enjoy an event if I can't even treat women like shit fucking hugbox

This like, literally never happens.
Pure strawman.

>those tanlines
Im an ass man but those are trying to convert me

>t.never been at an event like this
you have no idea how fucking awful playing with a girl is at an event like this
everyone literally walks on toes afraid she will jump with some bullshit

I wager you'd stick to your guns you saw a tanline on her ass as well.

I don't care i only play jap games so this will never affect me :), i feel sorry for the westacucks though.

Tanline themed JAV is great.

>picture with your tongue out
>no tongue piercing
Never saw the point.

Reminder guys that according to co-creator of D&D if you are one of the RULE LEARNING NERDS and won't let a wahmyn play the way SHE WANTS TO, you are permamently BANNED FROM THE GAME.

Gaming will never be niche again. Just be glad there are still niche games. The hobby empasses so much now that you can be a fan of a certain genre and not associate with gamers outside of that genre, similar to being a horror movie or arthouse fan doesn't mean you need to associate with the general movie goer.

If you think woman playing a female character justifies badly treating her character you're a creep. Male characters never get punished for their gender.

You are acting as if games have not been as mainstream or more so than film and TV for like 22 years. Vidya industry is worth move than film. By any definition vidya is as mainstream as it can get.

>what are vocal minorities
You know the world isn't San Francisco, right?

lol
go back to NeoGAF

I'll just never play western games again.

>still believes his wet dream fascist dictatorship is coming

So he's basically saying women are incapable of learning rules or lore?

rulefags are cancer though

Actually, it should be "whatever the GM/DM says goes". It's the standard rule.... hell, it's in almost every D&D book about running the game. If he says it's rules light, then it is. If you don't like it, you find someone who will be more likely to run the game how you like.

co-creator is a bit grand of a term for a guy that wasn't onboard until after 2000

Not really.
Gaming wasn't mainstream until like 2014 where all the social media stuff and GG happened, giving vidya the attention (well, bad attention) of the most normie and casual audience possible.
Previously the most normie you could get was when you were some Chad or dudebro that played FIFA or CoD on his XBOX or PlayStation.
Anything more and you were some weird nerd.
Now gaming is so KEWL and i'm a GAMER GURL TOO.
Fucking annoying.

post some codes, tanlines are my fetish

lol
go back to the_donald, GG Tourist.

Donald Trump is President of the United States of America

Looks like she exclusively fucks black guys

This is even about the situation where GM explains the rules and some wahmyn bitches about mainsplaining.

>Not really
And with two words you have shown yourself a retard. It's great if you did not want gaming to be mainstream but it is undeniable it has been such for two decades.

>gaming wasn't mainstream until 2014
Legitimately the dumbest shit I have ever seen posted on Sup Forums. You cannot be older than 16.

She's fucking 16.

Most of the posters here are as well.

>Gaming wasn't mainstream until like 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=HU80R7jGanE

>co-creator of D&D
you mean of the shittastic 5th edition

Great, you must have her name too then

Are you implying that underage white women can't be bred bu big, black bulls?

>Here is an old game commercial, gaming is totally mainstream guys.
No it wasn't.
Nintendo was literally the level of CoD or FIFA then.
This is not enough of an argument. I'm talking about everything you would consider a "nerd culture", just because people knew about existence of consoles and Mario doesn't change anything if only children were playing it some and really few people were really interested in it.

>OP thinks people will pay attention to him complain if he posts tits
>everyone just saves the image and leaves
dumbass

Who here /nigger/?

Funny how vidya has been, and still is, far more mainstream in Glorious Nippon yet they don't have the problems AAA-cucked countries do.

This is true. Ass is truely my weakness

Left is more varied.

And he's as "popular" as he's ever been,
and he's been spitting in the face of everyone around him in Washington,
I'll give him that he's doing exactly what he promised to do, tho.

>There are 2 kinds of gamers

The kind that only uses consoles for exclusives, and the kind that's retarded and buys multiplats on console.

PS4 is good because it has all the games

>children don't count as "mainstream"
>Justin Beiber isn't mainstream
>Spongebob isn't mainstream
>Linkin Park isn't mainstream
>Disney/Pixar isn't mainstream

Left is the correct choice.

Hmn. I own 7 games on the left and 0 on the right.

What would you do if you were a woman playing as female and male GMs told she has to have sex with male characters?

>democratically elected leaders voted into office aren't popular

And the 3rd kind faggots like you, eat poo poo.

Political Correctness, and most things that spring from that, are mainstream. True progressive-ness def isn't.

Gaming as a whole will never become niche again. However, there always were, are, and would be, niche genres of games.

>Almost every game on the left is great.
>Right is filled with trash except for a select few.
>Nintendo isn't even part of the image either.

Based Japan saving videogames. A western controlled market is a shit one.

the entierty of the media and education system is SJW. All normies are functionally SJW even if they aren't invested in it.

>normie
Fuck off, normalfag. Go back to plebbit.

I know this artist in real life.

1 good game on both sides. What's your point?

>16
>illegal
the world does not revolve around America

Tell him I said he's a faggot.

I prefer normie because it sounds condescending
Normalfag is more bitter/ resentful

This never happens, except for the "girls suck at video games" which is just the fucking truth and the main reason that degenerate tranny is decent at vidya

Someone thought this was a real situation that needed addressing, and in such a shitty, ultimately pointless way. Sad.

This is reddit

>t. blue state cuck

>game based upon lore, complexity, character creation, and story telling
>remove people playing properly within the rules
>"get your own game"

i dont even

Republicans and democrats are both Neo-libs.

>democratically elected leaders voted into office
>Trump

Pick one.

>Justin Bieber
He's already dying and barely anyone talks about him
>Spongebob
Everyone knows this cartoon and even adults watch this
>Linking Park
Everyone knows them, which is why all the news were talking about the death.
>Disney/Pixar
I don't fucking even.
A company that was making movies and animations since 1920s. Literally the biggest media corporation in the world. Making movies both for children, and older audience (Pirates of the Caribbean)? You compare that with some children playing Mario on their console in the 90s?
Literally until mid 2010s, gaming was an niche/outcast nerd/geek hobby. Sure, there were people playing games like FIFA and CoD like i mentioned but it was never to such a scale like now (people literally watching VAs playing D&D and trying to fit in everywhere nerds are because now they grew up and make the media and are influential).

This is you, faggot

Get out you cuck.

Look up /tg/ Rapeguard.

I used to be for absolutely 0% censorship and let people say whatever they want, but now that gaming is mainstream and become worse every single day, I hope 99% of your absolutely horribly annoying people to be perma banned the second you open your fat obnoxious parrot mouths.

To be fair, the 3.PF fanbase is pretty obnoxious and autistic

>just because everyone knows something doesn't mean it's mainstream
>these things are mainstream because everyone knows them

Retarded and retarded?

Fucking kek'd

>Gate keeping via rules and lore density.

Isn't he being sexist by assuming woman are too stupid for rules and lore?

i don't care for your thread op

more of this please

Im LITERALLY dying here

>Plays games from both sides.

g-guys?

You can't really generalize roleplaying games that way, though. Whatever you want to play there's probably a game for it out there. D&D may be a lot of people's default answer to "what are we playing this evening?" but it's hardly the best fit for all intents for purposes.

Strawman.
The amount of people actually PLAYING games is still way way lower than people watching Disney movies, listening to Bieber (in his prime), Linkin Park or ever been watching Spongebob.

>ywn have a qt gf with big milkers

Who the fuck cares about debating video games
Post more qts with tan lines

I own
>9 from left side
>2 from right side
glad I own a PS4

Imagine a Nintendo image like this
>HERE ARE THE 5 SAME GAMES EVERY SWITCH OWNER HAS

Anyone under 21 or so years old is only good for physical attraction, because under that age personality is shit
So I don't care.

I wonder how many of you faggots have actually done anything besides just play games. Like maybe making one, or making mods, or even art for a game. Plenty of hyper normie gamers do thsee things and yet you can't? Who's more of a fan really.