This man is Todd Rogers and is considered the 'King of Video Games' in the gaming community

>This man is Todd Rogers and is considered the 'King of Video Games' in the gaming community.

Have video games made anything of you user?

>This man is Todd Rogers and is considered the 'King of Video Games' in the gaming community.

About that OP...

Yeah it took the last amount of interest in socializing I had.

Looks like the guy who runs my gym

>My name, by the way is Toddzilla, but you can call me The King of Video Games or Mr. Activision

the DSP of speedrunning

It's too bad he and twin galaxies is just a niche circlejerk no one cares about anymore

WHO AM I GOING TO LOOK UP TO NOW???

Incel cheating:
splices IL clips together, good photoshops, only puts fake scores slightly hire than WR
Chad cheating:
"I have 50 million in Donkey Kong lol"

STUNNING AND BRAVE

>"50 million? You got 50 million on Donkey Kong??"

Is that Todd cosplaying?

Isn't this the guy who was proven to have cheated on like the majority of his WR titles?

>cheated
you seem to be forgetting about the human element.

>Piss on me, beat me, try it out

The virgin cheater:
>uses cheat codes to land jumps
>splices runs together and takes care to cover it up
>immediately admits to cheating when pressed
>has all of his scores and times removed and gets blacklisted from every site
>pasty white kid desperate for attention

The chad record-holder:
>gets 123,456,789 points in a game where points go up in increments of 500, score still gets verified
>denies cheating even when caught entering his scores
>still gets invited onto shows, nobody gives a fuck that he cheats
>fat greasy italian who pulls over 20 pounds of pussy and ass every day even before mentioning his records

Not the majority because he has submitted literally thousands of records and no one has time to look through every single one, but if you look at 12+ records and all of them are sketchy or legit bullshit then chances are all of them or most are.

I like to think his console really did glitch out and he got a 5.51, and he can't actually tell why people say it's impossible.

I know King of Kong was altered to make it look like TG and Mitchell were worse than they really are, but even with that in mind it was clear they are/were a bunch of circlejerking faggots, nobody really ever cared because they were always dumb videogames.

>that yt channel who did some kind of memory reader thingamaging to perform perfect timed inputs on real hardware
>they followed that input guide this other dude autistically developed in an spreadsheet
>still can't go lower 5.57
>todd present in the testing
>"W-WELL IT SURE IS INTERESTING, BUT I THINK IT WARRANTS MORE R-RESEARCH"
Jesus Christ, man.

I find hilarious how Todd is THAT kid who always said crazy shit like
>did you got the triforce in ocarina of time?
>did you know there is a black bowser boss in 64?
>no no i can't show you my file got erased haha that human element amirite?