_____ vs. Capcom

Fill the slot and give your ideas about your fake game

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capcom_Fighting_Evolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IKEA

Capcom VS Capcom.

Capcom finds its internal struggle as the good side of the team, leaded by the MH dev team, fights back against the evil side of the company leaded by Yoshinori Ono.

nintendo

Capcom vs. Capcom. It's a crossover with itself. Just a bunch of Capcom fighters in the same game.

Bankruptcy vs Capcom please.

Hoping Bankruptcy wins

Just fucking doing Nether Realms vs Capcom

shounen jump

HPV vs Capcom

>wanting Capcom to die when they have the best stable of IPs of any publisher

>MHW doing well has delayed their death by a few years
Fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capcom_Fighting_Evolution
this exists but is kinda bad and doesnt have a lot of characters

capcom vs snk 3

Nintendo

I've always wanted to see Donkey Kong go up against Haggar or even Blanka

DMC is dead, Steet Fighter is dead, MvC is dead, RE7 was meh and MHW, while doing well, is on it's way to kill MonHun. What are you talking about?

yeah but now imagine if they sell those IP's to other publisher who actually use them!

Tekken Street Fighters: Spirit of battle

Konami lmao

NBA vs Capcom

either cvs or street fighter vs kof

>I don't like recent games so clearly they're bad
SFV was better than 4, and MHW is no easier than gens or Tri was, you're just pissy because it's selling well.

A-user

While this does sound pretty fantastic in concept, what even would be the character rooster? I don't think Konami has a lot of characters that would fit in a fighting game.

And make them worse

>better than 4

>MHW, while doing well, is on it's way to kill MonHun
The state of Switchbros.

>It actually exists
Oh I didnt know, excuse my ignorance user

Nickelodeon vs Capcom
>Powdered Toast Man
>Really Really Big Man
>Crimson Chin
>Ultra Lord
>Quail Man
>Tommy in a Reptar Mech
>Danny Phantom
>Young Mermaid Man
>Aang
>El Tigre
>XJ9

DMC's not dead. I almost wish it was because I'd rather Itsuno make something else, but it's not dead.

>SFV was better than 4
Bait
>MHW is no easier than gens or Tri was
It is.

I'm an Idort and currently playing MHW. You are delusional if you think it's doing anything good for the franchise tho. Microtransactions and casualisation are gonna continue and get worse with MH6, that's guaranteed.

>I-I'm an idort and c-currently p-playing it

inti creates

Capcom Heroines Tag Team

It's an old idea that many people have had, but I'd still like to play it.

How was it not?
Besides it's in like any game will ever top 3rd strike.

I can tell the only monster games you've ever played are 4U and FU if you think that's right. Go emulate Tri and tell me it's not easier.

Take a fucking picture of your PS4 with a timestamp, I don't even believe you've ever played Monster Hunter World.

Why are you not giving actual arguments?

They should just make a Capcom All Stars fighting game, they have so many dead series people would like to see return that they'd probably do well if they just took some of those characters and put them in a game together.

I have played Tri and it wasn't easier.
I would love to give you an actual screenshot, but I'm sharing my PS4 with my older brother and he currently has it. Although I do not know why I'm telling you this since you just won't believe me. No matter, it's no use arguing with people like you anyway. Enjoy MHW user, but don't come back crying about MH6 being awful in a couple of years.

They tried that twice. One was a 3D fighter and never came out, the other was Capcom Fighting Jam which was notably terrible (and fun fact, the first fighting game produced by Ono).

Casualizations like what?
Auto crafting?
No cold drinks for the desert?

The only thing I think they could even qualify for casualization is the fact that you can go back for items mid hunt.

US Presidents vs Capcom

I know about both of them, I mean they should just do it again, obviously I'd prefer they do a good job of it this time.

>Gets called out for not playing game or owning system
>N-no user, I've totally played that game and I have the console just not right now
You have no proof mate, I still don't believe you. You don't need to get pissy just because the series is popular now.

Perhaps you can at least go and find your copy of Tri and think a picture of that with a timestamp. Maybe then you'd have some credibility.

>Besides it's in like any game will ever top 3rd strike.
Just when I thought you might actually be familiar with fighting games you say shit like this. 3rd Strike is easily the most overrated fighting game of all time.

The priority system on attacks was retarded. In most games, non-invincible hits trade. In 3S, heavies beat mediums, mediums beat lights, specials beat heavies, and there are some weird exceptions. This led to retarded shit like Chun Li's back heavy punch stuffing half of the normals in the game and Yun's genei jin giving his attacks priority over almost everything, making his dive kicks fucking retarded.

Also, whiffing normals should not have built meter. Way too many characters had incentive to ignore their opponent until they got super, it was idiotic.

Parries were a neat idea but it was dumb to tie them to directional inputs, because it's very easy to get them on accident. Also, parries dramatically changed the franchise's core gameplay, making jumping far less risky and making pressure twice as much of a dice roll.

Tiers were fucking atrocious, too. Look at these EVO top 8s, ranked first to eighth (from Wikipedia):

2004:
Yun
Ken
Chun Li
Chun Li
Alex
Dudley
Ken
Ken

2005:
Chun-Li
Chun-Li
Yun
Yun
Chun-Li
Dudley
Chun-Li
Chun-Li

2006:
Yun
Yun
Chun-Li
Yun
Yun
Chun-Li, Urien
Chun-Li
Ken

2007 (shitters flooded the bracket because not many Japanese players showed up):
Chun-Li
Chun-Li, Urien
Ken, Ryu
Makoto
Chun-Li
Necro
Chun-Li
Ken

2008:
Chun-Li
Chun-Li
Chun-Li
Chun-Li, Urien
Chun-Li
Akuma
Ken, Yun
Yun, Ken

2009:
No singles tournament, just a 2v2 competition which was won by a Yun / Chun Li team.

2010:
Third Strike dropped from the line-up.

People spent ten years joking that Third Strike was Capcom's third strike designing a decent Street Fighter, and that they would never try again. SFIV was an oasis after that.

Obviously.

on disc dlc in the form of lootboxes

food mascots

who cares when they do fuck all with them or ruin them

boy l sure am glad capcom made rival schools twenty years ago

>How was it not

No neutral, Defense options are fucking terrible, combos are homogenized leaving little room for player creativity. Game is literally turn off your brain and rush that shit down.

I'll be honest lad, I'm not really big into Street Fighter. My favorite fighting game is Guilty Gear, I was just going off something I heard a friend of mine say.

I've not really played any Street Fighter games until 4 came out.

god how did i guess? when i saw the '?' i thought its gonna be the dippers penguin and sure enough.

nintendo vs capcom

you know that shit would be neat

The tiers for 3s have gotten a little more mixed up since then but the top 3 haven't really mixed up a whole lot.

he should have said no FG will ever top VSAV.

EA vs Capcom : new age of jews.

>not Jew age of heroes

While in concept this sounds great I dont think it precisely would work, DC has a really lame set of characters and Injustice just proves me right.

Nintendo vs. Capcom, and it's 3v3 of course.

Final boss is Bowser fused with M. Bison/Vega.

>VSavior
Another fighting game that everybody on Sup Forums praises despite not playing. Maybe 150 people in the world still routinely play Vampire Savior against other people.

The tiers have not gotten more balanced, the skill gap between dedicated players and everybody else has just widened enough that the best players can win tournaments with weaker characters.

Rabbids Vs Capcom

I still play VSAV but I live in the midwest and there's a pretty active community for it here. Biggest reason why I still go to Combo Breaker. That and SCII.

ok mousedrone

Bankruptcy vs Capcom

Then you're among a respectable ultra-minority. Poseurs here tend to dickride Vampire Savior, Guilty Gear, and Third Strike without playing much of any of them.

Rootkit vs. Capcom

Unironically Capcom vs Capcom, they have the best library of IPs around and can never represent all the ones people actually want whenever they crossover with someone else. So do Capcom Fighting Jam again but actually good this time.

Also develop it in house, Capcom has good in-house devs but they keep outsourcing fucking everything. Both MVCI and SFV were outsourced to American new recruits (though SFV had a director from Capcom of Japan, sure) and look what happened there.

>they have the best library of IPs around
it's not better than sega's, konami's or nintendo's

Sega's the only one out of who you mentioned who comes close.

Nintendo vs Capcom

It's just smash with more capcom characters

Holds a special place in my heart because it's the first FG I ever played. I may have only been six when the game came out but between that and Soul Calibur II when that came out I spent a lot of time in the arcade.

>Sonic
>Jet Set Radio
>......
>......

Yeah sure

Why are Nintendo and Capcom the only ones who ever seem to do crossovers anyway, they're not the only companies who could pull it off?

GOOD DECISIONS

Sony tried but ended up just making a really shitty Smash clone.

Reddit vs Capcom

Reddit could have wojak, Pepe, awoo dog, Donald Trump, and plenty of other memes.

Sega did a few crossover cart racers, as well as a fighting game crossover back when they made consoles.

Toho vs Capcom.

You mean
Touhou vs. Capcom

>NRS vs Capcom
>Basically Street Fighter+Marvel vs Mortal Kombat+DC
>Capcom gets to do the gameplay
>NRS gets to pick the Guest Characters
Do It.

It would be the ultimate Rival Crossover and has potential for a great roster

Israel vs Capcom

I'd play a darkstalkers vs mortal kombat game

Monster Hunter vs Capcom
where monster hunter just becomes it's own company and brings the dragons dogma guys too.
then capcom closes down

And how long have you been playing those games for?

Konami vs Capcom
>Solid Snake
>Raiden
>Big Boss/Venom
>Simon Belmont
>Dracula
>Alucard
>Pyramid Head
>Alessa (with Heather costume)
>Walter
>Contra guy
>a ZoE mecha
>Frogger
Would be neat

2hu vs. Toho

>No Bomberman
Im mad

This would make the most sense. And bring back the Baroque system.

trigger vs capcom

kill la kill, gurren lagann, _________

I keep forgetting Konami owns them

A decent roster would be
>Superman/Batman (Interchangeable really)
>Green Arrow
>Flash
>Cyborg
>Martian Man
>Black Canary
>Wonder Woman
>Aquaman
>Joker
>Darkseid
>Doomsday
>Poison Ivy
>Static Shock
>Deathstroke
Bonus points for
>Harvey Bullock
>Jimmy Olsen (CIA)
>Lois Lane
>Blue Beetle
>Harley Quinn
>Amanda Waller
>Scarecrow
They all have somewhat unique abilities, it wouldn't be that hard to translate in a 2D fighting game on par with Dragonball FighterZ

LWA, Luluco, Inferno Cop

>Any naysayers for World the Switch users

Multiplat mah nigga

I played 3S for about six months on fightcade. The others I haven't really played at all, but there's a ridiculous assymetry between people praising those games and their online player counts. It's pretty clear people just want to seem like discriminate connoisseurs of the fighting game genre despite being largely unfamiliar with it, so they latch onto those games in particular for one reason or another (likely because 3S was the SF game right before the extremely popular SFIV, real Guilty Gear players tend to be pretentious twats like Zidane so it's easy to imitate them, and nobody alive really dislikes VSAV and a lot of people like its sprites).

So long as it has boomerang I'll play the fuck out of it

yeah, slipped my mind

too bad it isnt gonna sell

mahvel is yuge and no one buys it

A new modern version of Capcom Allstars

Featuring special guest Platinum characters depending on system

PS4: 2B, The guy from vanquish
Xbone: The guy from scalebound, Raiden
PC: Characters from Anarchy Reigns
Switch: Bayonetta and Wonder Red

The last time they posted a loss was in 2005

>Scalebound

Ah. 6 months is a decent amount of time with the game to have an opinion and I don't begrudge you yours as 3S is by no means perfect, but the game does offer a pretty fun experience especially if you're less about setplay-determined wins and get off more on the thrill that comes with momentum swings when you're entirely in the opponent's head ( all fighting games have this, 3S just delivers it in spades. ) Also, the game has allowed for a lot of player self-expression over the years which kept it fresh and I still think any year of Cooperation Cup is more exciting than just about any other single fighting game tournament. Balance? Yes. It could've used a few tweaks, but not that many in all honestly.