Why is this game so expensive?

Why is this game so expensive?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Megaten/comments/7w7mm5/persona_3_fes_controllable_party_members/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>paying money for video games

I don’t get it either. At least i have the PS3 version from PSN but i hear that has fucking issues too.

But it isnt?

He’s probably from a PAL country. I was lucky enough to find a copy for £35 off ebay.

brand new sealed copies on ebay are $14, the fuck are you on about

Because it's a good gayme unlike P4.

FES is $15 on Amazon. If you’re talking about the original version then idk either since I’ve been trying to find a copy

Sorry forgot to mention im from burgerland

holy fuck! I think I'm gonna sell mine. It's gonna be remane in a few years anyway. How much should I price this and persona4?

Where can I find a new copy of Persona 3 Portable at a reasonable price? U.S. version would be nice

>P3P
Why? It's extremely inferior to FES in every way.
Especially now that direct party control exists in FES.
reddit.com/r/Megaten/comments/7w7mm5/persona_3_fes_controllable_party_members/

For collecting. I’ve already played FES

Free on emuparadise

Ehh? I got it brand new sealed for like 10 yurobucks bucks at this local video game store.
It was years ago though.

Sealed copy

You can't play as a girl in FES. Checkmate.

Non-canon and you're not supposed to on first playthrough due to amount of fourth wall breaking that FeMC route does.

>Non-canon
Who cares nerd.
>you're not supposed to on first playthrough due to amount of fourth wall breaking that FeMC route does
Devs don't mind if you play FeMC first time. Only autistic virgins care about this.

>Devs don't mind if you play FeMC first time.
Except the game straight up tells you when trying to pick FeMC on new game that it's only recommended for people already familiar with Persona 3 or Persona 3 FES, now fuck off faggot.

A lot of other PS2 era Fatlus titles are really expensive too, but only in euroland. They're cheap as shit in the NA.

It's a recommendation, not locked behind NG+.

It's not locked behind NG+ you fucking retard because it's aimed at people who ALREADY PLAYED PERSONA 3 OR PERSONA 3 FES, BOTH OF WHICH ARE SEPARATE GAMES FROM PERSONA 3 PORTABLE YOU DENSE FUCK
KILL YOURSELF

What a fucking nerd lol.

Lmao I paid £10 for FES in 2012.

Lmao I pirated FES for free.

It sold 'okay' so not many copies were made. Thank god P4 managed to save the Persona series.

Jesus Christ I just looked. Why the fuck is this shit now £79.99 on Amazon? This shit was going for bargain bin prices five years ago.

beat P3FES yesterday and i've been trying to play P4 for the past 5 hours now but it's really bad should i just play P5 instead? is the gameplay better?

P5 has best gameplay in the franchise but the writing is even worse than 4.

Take a break from Persona, you’ll get burned out.

If you manage to beat FES then you surely can put up with a game with better racing.

>not wanting to support Atlus
Chaosfags out

P4 is pure shit. I've barely got halfway through and I got that far only by forcing myself to continue.
The shit just drags on needlessly long, story doesn't even move anywhere.

This

P3fags delusional as always I see.

I on the other hand did not imply that P3 was any better, but at least it didn't drag on endlessly.

>buying dubshit
Call me back once they stop with awful dubs.

IV and IV:A had great dubs though.

Which were still vastly inferior to the Jap audio which used literally some of the most high quality and expensive VAs in Japan.

>I paid my copy 9 eurobucks in 2012

I pirated an undubbed version in 2012, didn't even realise the game could have an English dub until recently

You seem lost, my friend. Here, let me show you the board you belong to:

Amerifat here. Why is the pal version so expensive?

Good to know I'm not the only one who felt 4 was a drag at times

>being yuropoor
Bin that knife, mate. Sucks to be you, faggot. I'm in America.

Because it had lower print. As in less copies were made.

>at least it didn't drag on endlessly.
>there is no plot for over 2/3's of the game
>when there finally is plot, you have to wait a full month to decide something you know you're going to do from day 1.

>not getting the bad ending for no other reason than earning those sweet tryhard points
why the fuck does the game even have a bad ending? Shit is retarded.

Shut up 56%