Make it vidya-related

make it vidya-related

no

Can anyone recommend a nice driving game? I have a PS3, I dont want to get a steering wheel so the analog sticks will have to do. I am not interested in a ton of different cars or tuning shit or racing on tracks or multiplayer stuff. Just some game that lets me drive without too much bullshit. Ideally in an open world or somethig like it. I am an oldfag and my last driving game was V-Rally for the PS1 ...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hahaha its funny because people who are richer and smarty than me lost some pocket change

Never change, no coiner

Can't help you with open world but DiRT Rally is the best driving sim out on the market right now. It's not forgiving though - you need to know how to shift and break to drift around corners because it's rally.

This is excellent.

>t. retard who got poor

Fuel is a very good game if you want to just drive around without a real destination. Had like one of the largest maps in any openworld game thus far.

There's also a plethora of Need for Speed games, Most Wanted and Hot Pursuit, the new ones, were quite okay and more akin to the older need for speed games. THey had minimal if any customization and focused more on hyper cars and such, this time they were open world unlike the older NFS games.

Hey guys is there such a thing as a currrazy racing/car game? I also have a PS3

Twisted Metal

what did he mean by this

>currazy
Do you mean an arcade racing game that goes really fast, like a Crazy Taxi or Dead Heat Riders? Or an action car game like said?

Or do you mean literally the Devil May Cry of racing games? Because if that's the case then you'll want Split/Second for traditional racers and Pic Related for Kart Racers. Pic related literally decides who wins based on style points, with your finishing place just giving you a static style bonus.

Good post and great taste.

jej

fucking LOVED this game

>no ferns
Still 9/10

I must've missed out on this le hot new maymay
can someone fill me in?

Yeah I want something that's really engaging and pure fun and adrenaline

Thanks, I have just looked up Fuel on youtube and it appears to be pretty much exactly what I want. I have jjust ordered a copy.

Sign points to thing I (me) should be doing but I go drifting towards thing i'd rathet do pictured in the other sign

LMAO LE FUNNEH MEME XD

pls include me in the screencap reddit

Split/Second isn't quite the same, but it should give a similar feeling. It's a racing game with the backdrop of a near-future sports/action TV program, where the racers are racing on a set and through their driving unlock privileges to activate setpieces, like causing a building to fall over or a plane to explode, which changes the course for the rest of the race.

I also can't recommend Excitebots enough. You can get it for pocket change and it's a ton of fun if you're fine with the odd visual style. Finding the optimal trick route in each stage and executing it perfectly isn't too far off from trying to S-Rank a DMC mission except not quite as difficult because you're also racing a bunch of other bots.

F-Zero GX is the most cuhrayzee racing game out there but you'll need a Gamecube or a PC that can run Dolphin.

>reddit
Newfags (ie been here less than a decade) please leave.

>you'll need a Gamecube or a PC that can run Dolphin
Homebrew'd Wiis (or the Homebrew'd emulated Wii within a Wii U) have access to Nintendon't which is a pretty damn good GC emulator.

They don't sell Wiis anymore

ebay you numb digger

If he doesn't have a computer that can run dolphin then just get the original Wii that did have backwards comparability to GameCube and get the game

Right. I forgot about backwards compatability. I've only seen Nintendon't used on a Wii U's virtual Wii so I just added that its possible on a Wii.