Go play Banjo-Kazooie

Go play Banjo-Kazooie

tooie is better

Apparently Jon doesn't even like it anymore.

That's not Nuts & Bolts

Jon went so far down the Sup Forums rabbithole he doesnt even like games anymore. Thats why all his videos are lol random H3H3 shit now.

I mean when you do a show for like 6 months with a guy who keeps telling you Rare only makes mediocre or poorly aged games id probably hate them too.

Its why they never uploaded their Conker videos cause Arin was making Jon hate the game.

It's so weird to me how Jon wasn't even on the show for a full year but it felt like he was there for a decade.

jesus christ every time I look at suzie she reminds me of a mummified corpse with that stretched skin

Still sad to this day.

He actually thinks his show got better and not just jewwier

Go play Ethnic Cleansing

I think it is more the impact and kind of show it was with the two of them being off the rails and crazy about things. Arin was prone to getting upset and Jon would egg him on and laugh at Arin's misery or the stupidity of what they were intogether

Arin and Dan is more like the tired kid-safe marketable formula of where one man is wild and the other is the straightman that reacts to it. It's the most generic marketable formula. Fucking Ctrl+Alt+Del uses this formula. Fucking hell, They even have 'the girl' that doesn't add anything but being 'the girl'

probably because he was doing Sonic 06 for like 100 episodes
What's Barry doing nowadays?

Jontron was never some authority at this game and it is kind of insulting to imply he is. Fucker couldn't even finish his "Favorite game" on stream.

Also this. This is how Sup Forums ruins people.

I SHALL

Can verify. My love for games is only holding on by a thread

Go play MGSV
It has my favorite character Kaz "Nigger Trigger Finger" Miller

I was like halfway through but then lost the save, I don't wanna

>JonTron thread
Don't forget about the Scissorman.

>Constantly talks about Banjo Kazooie
>Says it's one of his favorite games
>Gets put into TWO Banjo-Kazooie type revival games
>Puts on a livestream where he plays Banjo Kazooie, is fucking doodoo at it and doesn't remember where literally anything is

They didn't upload the Conker videos because as a comedic lets play channel they were stepping all over the original jokes and making them worse.

Heeeeeey a BADA BING AND A BADA BUM
Get that black guy outta my room!

>Grant said couldn't do it
>Grant was right
CAN'T BANT THE GRANT