So after you take me back to my place, how about we do some.....overtime?

So after you take me back to my place, how about we do some.....overtime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JOsUhrrxeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmpf no thanks

*awkward ride home*

;3

No way, fag

Why did people ever like Nathan Drake when Leon was the infinitely cooler version of him years before?

After escaping impalement from death pits, garradors, iron maidens, and a hunting-sized knife, Leon suffered temporary penetration distress disorder leading him to making one of the worst mistakes of his life.

Leon is a confirmed asexual.

Nah. His sense of danger was sharpened. He knew it would be a bad idea to mess around with her.

>Luis dies at the same time you find Ashley again
>Ashley never comments on his death
Something about this felt wrong or rushed to me, also Luis not being in Mercenaries really irked me

what's this? he turn her down too?

I mean it's Resident Evil. The writings just not good. It's a cheesy B movie plot held together by Leon being an absolute badass.

I'm not convinced...
What QTE would Leon have to dodge for doing overtime?

pulling out

He's keeping himself pure for Aida

>"Oh no"

did she even know what was happening? she was still locked up on the bottom floor at the time.

A little rough, don't you think?

Ask Griffith from Berserk how that worked out for him.

Is there a mod? Mercenaries could use a little Red9 action from the Spanish sensation

I remember Ashley had a bit of a fat bum in that white outfit. Maybe that's why Leon said no

But Leon never forgot Mike.

He knew a good bar.

You mean Adasexual

No, actually. He was just about to make out with her when the Ada-Alert on his phone went off. Naturally his brain turns to mush as all the blood ran to his dick, he NWF's her, and runs off. Closest he's ever gotten to some action, really.

lel

Test

Why is it always "no way, fag" when "no way, bro" exists?

youtube.com/watch?v=_JOsUhrrxeg

>newfag detected

I actually recently just "no way, fag"d my first girl. It felt really good and pretty alpha like. But also feel like I lost my chance of ever having sex.

Why should a man instantly accept the sexual advances of a woman?

They shouldn't. That bitch could be walking STDs.