ITT: Soulless games

ITT: Soulless games

i like to eat poop

Bump

You just posted this thread not even an hour ago you faggot. How obsessed are you?

hi me no speajk inglsih trans lay please

Every Nintendo game in the last 20 years.

Nu-tendo is fucking shit.

hi adg

First Zelda game that I just cannot like. Even Skyward Sword and Spirit Tracks were better than this empty trash.

"Soulless" has become a meme but honestly I think it applies for BotW. They obviously just designed the mechanics and world layout first, and they needed a game on top of it, so they just dumped a bunch of shrines and koroks on the map. The game is soulless, the sheikah technology theme is soulless and boring as fuck too.

I am supposed to understand what you are talking about?

This faggot has been posting this since like Thursday.

inc 500 SEETHING posts

Since this thread is clearly about pointless shitposting. Let's change it to something more interesting. You're last digit determines you're roll!

How the hell is zelda soulless?

>I’ll just block out all examples of soul from my memory

>Artificial padding hidden behind a "You have amnesia, go figure out the story for yourself lmao" plot setting
If you ignore all that, skip the "dungeons", do half the shrines and explore the map, the game isn't that bad.

I will say that playing this just made me want to go replay darksiders 1&2 though. Way better boss fights, dungeons, puzzles and combat. Even if it was RNG shit and fetch quests, it was still a better puzzle focused dungeon game than BoTW was.

Might go play link's awakening desu

someone post the picture

>a rated M Zelda game
What the fuck i love the switch now

at times but it also had some awe-inspiring designs, not as bad as BOTW

I don't know about you guys, but I'd be worried if I found out that a game cartridge or CD had a soul possessing it.