>switch to blackbox
>constantly eat shit and die

>switch to stock soldier
>get a 20 killstreak without even paying attention

Is the TF2 audience just stupid?

maybe you should

GIT

GUD

*ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching* *ching*

*gets kritz*
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just post the webm and get this over with

>git gud
Pubstomping is very easy with every class besides the pyro

It's just funny to me how I have to space myself, react to projectiles in less than 0,1 second, have to be two feet from every enemy just to get a kill and they start raging and yelling votekick

But I just do 68 damage by clicking on their feet, behind a door, and they are perfectly okay with that

>old spy main comes back to tf2 post deadringer nerf

>Pubstomping is very easy with every class besides the pyro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>maybe you should just counter with any other class than soldier and demo like scout or heavy!

It's true. Every other class is easier to play well than the pyro

You sure? Cause I find pyro easier to play with after this update and get so much kills in pubs. What makes pyro hard??

>pyro has the highest skill floor

imagine being this fucking retarded

>switch to pyro
How can people be bad at this class now espically after the update?

>switch to blackbox
It's just stock minus a rocket how hard is this weapon?

You have to get close to people, and you have no way to run away. His update made it more manageable, but still. Afterburn rarely even kills people anymore

>it's useless in pugs, and every retard plays as him, so he must be easy

>Its a "Dont cap!" hightower episode

because soldier has 4 rockets, has to manage his health carefully because it's a resource for him, has slower move speed, and has to actually somewhat aim

people bitch about soldier so fucking much, and I know for a fact those people are shit at the game because soldier is the most susceptible to zoning out of any class

>It's a dumbass playing on hightower episode

I don't bitch about soldier, I like him.
But you can counter everything, and if shit gets tough you can just jump away

>has to manage health carefully
Has the most health after the heavy, and you can just put on gunboats

What the fuck is going on here?

>hightower contract

Contracts were a fucking mistake
>team needs a demo
>but I'm on engie contract, I want to work towards that

black box is a genuinely bad weapon
stock will always be king

Son claims to be having suicidal thoughts.
Father calls bluff and regrets it