youtu.be/AVPHYcShcos
youtube.com/watch?v=kuNixp-wvWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off

>x4
it will be buggy at launch no doubt about it jim
but it will be using vulkan and I feel compelled to support that shit
plus they acknowledged the dumpster fire that was X: stillbirth

im excited for my n64 expansion pak to come in. dk64 has just been sitting there taunting me

I'll peg you

kys you're self

I just realized I'm not excited for anything

I'm with you, Code Vein looks fun. I always appreciate a solid character creator too.
I'm also optimistic about Coven. Not just because it looks fun, but also because I really hope the Switch becomes the go-to for small budget Japanese games in the same way the Vita did. We can have those and first party nintendo games on the console and it would end up having my dream library.
And the future of Etrian Odyssey isn't looking too bright with no DS successor either

>Higher Budget
>From the creators of God Shiter
*INHALES*

i was excited for code vein
Until they showed gameplay footage

cyberpunk 2077
I think they can make it pretty fun, i like their quest design

You should get excited for something, user! Else you'll die prematurely because you were led astray

Higher budget than most anime games. I think it's pretty clear Bandai is pouring a decent chunk of money into the project because they don't have From all to themselves anymore. The animations and character models seem pretty decent.

*EXHALES*

>The animations and character models seem pretty decent
*INHALED EVEN FURTHER*

It'll be my guilty pleasure buying. Some love those euro jank games
This is japanese jank. It'll never be perfect but I do hold hope
>ign
youtu.be/AVPHYcShcos

*cough*

Money doesn't magically create talent.
Dark souls is successful due to many factors that devs have tried to reproduce but they fail everytime because they're soul less[/spoiker]

Code Vein is literally Bamco's desperate attempt to preserve the souls cash flow

*snort*

>Bannerlord 2
It'll lead to Napoleonic War 2

You figured it out, Grug

ARE YOU READY?

youtube.com/watch?v=kuNixp-wvWM

>There are "people" unironically hyped about shit physics soulless cashgrab tiittes: the game
OH NO NO NO NO
*INHALES*

this shit has been stuck in my head for years

Yeah it looks good

Finding these strange japanese anime things when I was just getting into it were fun times
I don't mind if you soulfriends won't be infecting the game with your presence. Hopefully you can wait it out for From's next title

Praise the waifus!!

>He thinks only soulsfags are shitting on this hot shitshow of a game
AHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

lol soulless
The fire sure faded
All that remains is ash(bootlegs)

WHO /prepared to dine/ HERE?

Only soulfriends and animefriends care about the existence of this game, user

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS "GAME"

I bet you all my humanity that dark souls remaster will get more sales than code vain

I too am excited for Code Vein.
I think the game I'm most excited for right now though is Coven and the Labyrinth of Refrain. I've been waiting forever for a localization and the fact that its finally coming and on PC too is a delight. If its anything close to Etrian Odyssey in terms of gameplay I'll be happy. Also hoping the story is dark and fun like Witch and the Hundred Knight.

>OP says he's excited for a game
>wants to know what games everyone else is excited for
>everyone instead just shits on the game he's interested in
I don't understand. I don't think Bannerlord or Cyberpunk 2077 look interesting but I'm not going to shit on the people who said them

Ace Combat

p-peg me instead

Because code vein is fucking scummy.

I'd play it

>This whole fucking thread

It's how soulfriends work I suppose. Anyway I'm surprised no one said Ki no 2 or whatever it's called yet. The sequel to that game with Ghibli animation and a shota prince

It's like someone being excited for a mario clone, you know the people who invested in the game development do not care for games as an art form but only as a business and seeing someone support that makes you angry

I don't understand how its scummy user
Its not like there's a cash shop full of microtransactions in it or its development is built around treating its imployees like shit.

I don't understand this mindset and absolutely disagree with you; a game being similar to another and/or taking heavy influence from another doesn't imply the people working on it don't care.

And while Mario clone is very vague, there are a lot of really great platformers out there with similarities to Mario. Nothing wrong with being excited for a Mario clone.

It's bamco, what else is there to say?

>Agony
I like the atmosphere, and it has alot of gore and sexual content going on. Basically, I'll cum buckets.

Bamco isn't that high as far as scumminess as a company goes. Arguably they're a lot better than some of their close competitors in that regard (Square Enix, for example). Not that they're perfect, but their involvement doesn't make something scummy.

I guess I have brain problems but I only have disdain for the sorts of games like in the image you posted.
Tease fans with familiarity, act like a wholesome indie dev, hook line and sinker.

I wish I could be excited for a new Deus Ex but that's never happening again.

>well known series that have been memed to death vs new ip
either way, bamco wins because they own both ips so whatever, i wonder when will the souls meme die

yeah the normalfag phoneposters showed up quick to this one
shame we still can't filter them

Their social media presence irks the fuck out of me though.
Were you here pre dark souls 3 release?

That's called bogeeyman, doofus.

>look up trailer to confirm
>he actually has heart eyes in the trailer
>this isn't an edit

The only game I'm really excited for that isn't out yet is KH3 because the D23 trailers sucked me back into the black hole. Runner up is the PC version of MHW.

I was here but I wasn't in those threads. It may be worth mentioning that I'm not a Souls fan. Do you mean stuff like pic related?

biomutant looks ok
the narrator from the gameplay clip hopefully can be disabled, it was annoying as fuck
and it kinda looks too easy

>Someone is trashing my game
>Must be soulsfags
>Must be normalfags
>Must be anyone but not just someone who hates shit low effort games
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS "GAME" FANS

That and the whole streamer fiasco.

>Must be anyone but not just someone who hates shit low effort games
its not any of those things though

?

I contributed, but it was drowned out by these people being mad about stuff.

Oh well.

tomorrow

>He actually believe this
*INHALES*

it's on hold

That upcoming Kojima game where Norman Reedus vores babies and everyone thinks it's gonna be vaporware but it's not.

Right. Low effort shit games would be unity asset flips for card scamming on the steam store.

>you picked up a weird fucking fish
>it has sonar abilities!

*EXHALES*

What's the plot of CV?
Something about collecting blood beads?

>everyone thinks it's gonna be vaporware
I have literally not seen a single person with that opinion. Almost everyone I've seen talk about is 100% it's gonna be extremely weird shit that doesn't make sense, but those are pretty much only people who never played MGS and didn't know that if you actually PLAY the games rather just read/get told about them then 90% of what's going on makes sense in terms of the game's universe. I will admit a lot of MGS making sense is retroactive to each additional entry.

>He is purposefully ignoring the reused animations from Darks Souls 2 that has always been point out on all the threads.
>He is really this retarded
*INHALES VIOLENTLY".

>Higher budget anime game

Where? It looks lower budget than From Software games, and that's pretty low.

A couple of reused animations doesn't make it a low effort, shit game user. You can stop crying now, its quite embarrassing

So the only people who like code vein are secondaries that are only into anime because it's the new quirky thing to do, right?

The world ended with the last remnants of life fighting for the Earth's future are a group of amnesiac vampires called Revenants who must find out why the world fell apart and fight the Lost, mindless zombies that now cause trouble in the world in order to survive.

I'm not a secondary, I read raws and I like the look of it actually.

Souls reuses its own assets all the time. Hollowslayer's "unique" 2h moveset in 3 is the 2h mace moveset from 2

When the trailer was released at the Game Awards 2017, I saw a number of threads here on Sup Forums saying it's "vaporware" since no one has seen how the gameplay will look like.
I trust Kojima will deliver a mindfuck of a game in all the good ways. Besides, I've been craving for some weird shit since the last Suda51 game I've played.

>You can stop crying
>He is the only one crying because people don't like his shit game
>He thinks only the animations are the problem.
I'm dying here m8 pls no more

sakuna, of course
the combat looks alright as well

I'm interested in Code Vein because I like God Eater, like the mix of rock and dramatic orchestral music, think the game looks pretty, like its edgy modern post-apocalyptic anime setting/aesthetic, and like anime in general.
So basically because I like God Eater.

As for anime, I've been watching anime since 2011. I watch it because I like animation and find seeing drawings move across the screen fascinating.

I play Atelier user
I don't think I'm worried about re-used assets

Literally never trust anything anyone says on Sup Forums is a true opinion, this board has been filled with contrarians for years now.

I'm partially interested in it, but not in a pay full price kind of way.

>Dragon: Marked for Death
I just like Inti Creates' stuff. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they'll do with fantasy and rpg elements and playing with friends

Cyberpunk 2077
Made by CDPR who gave all 3 of the Witcher games a proper physical release on PC.

Soul Calibur 6
>love the franchise
>first entry for current generation systems
>waifus

SMT5

Fire Emblem Switch

SRPGing and waifus in HD

Yeah I'm looking forward to it too. The despair atmosphere in hell appeals to me.

Metro Exodus. I really hope its not going to be Skyrim Fallout Metro the game.

I actually listened to that one for 10 hours. It was pretty damn catchy

I'm looking forward to WoW going offline.

Crackdown 3

Any idea when Code Vein is supposed to release? Late or mid 2018?

ITSUDEMO I LOVE YOU

Shooting for the holiday season because of western audience.