I finally got my hands on pic related and I honestly can't remember I had so much fun playing games like I do now

I finally got my hands on pic related and I honestly can't remember I had so much fun playing games like I do now.
It feels so good, the controller, the games, I love it and feel like 10 again.
What's your favorite games from the snes mini?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOObbaqOaUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LOSQgBEf5ac&t=5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

super mario world I think, it aged really well

>20+1 games
based nintendo really outdid themselves.

The snes was the pinnacle of gaming pal, it's a shame though there are only those few games out of the massive library of the super famicom.

>Sup Forums hates emulators because muh accuracy
>Nintendo launches an inaccurate piece of shit emulator in a box
>"WOW BASED NINTENDO"
Kill yourselves.

True, but they're all gems, some really aged like milk, like Star Fox for example, but are still as much fun as back in the day.

how easy is it to get a better visual experience from emulators as it is from these classic shits?

>Nintendo launches an inaccurate piece of shit emulator in a box
Please explain why is the mini a bad thing?

Donkey Kong Country

he just did it

Are you really this retarded?

>expensive
>limited library
>inaccurate

Explain what is inaccurate? I had no problems with any of the games so far.

>>expensive
Really? Get a better job, user. 80 euros are nothing.
>>limited library
Yeah, it could be more games, but those included are very good.
>>inaccurate
How???

>What's your favorite games from the snes mini?
Favourite game on mine is my randomized Pokemon Fire Red rom

Playing Pokemon with a SNES controller is pretty cool

>2017
>people still dont know how to use an SNES emulator

>80 euros are nothing
everything is cheap if mommy pays for it Kevin

It isn't. As long as it plays the game perfectly, I don't give a damn how it works on the inside.

I know how to use it, but some people aren't basemant dweller with no income, that have to ask mommy for pocket money, user.

>muh limited libary
Haven't any of you fucks learned about Hakchi?

>an SNES

Are 80 euros really that much to you? I earn up to 300 euro per day and only work for a few hours.
Before you ask, no, I'm not a prostitute or suck dick.

>shit sound
>visual glitches on several games

youtube.com/watch?v=nOObbaqOaUQ

If you say this garbage is ok then an emulator like higan is ok too because it's far more accurate than the SNES Mini.

then get a retron 3 so you can play the physical games or repros.
If you aren't a basement dweller, you should get a physical collection and not be retarded.

I lost my physical collection in a fire, so have this little gem back is a good feel.

>Look at me guys!!! I spend my money carelessly I'm so cool!!!
Go back

Well, I earned it, I work for it, so why not?

Literally the slogan of neogaf

>tfw hacked mine and have over 100 games on it

>the extra game is the math problem on the front of the box

>it's far more accurate

Really though.

Actually this, but given the consolefaggotry, it was the right choice from Nintendo to release this. It's a neat little box, albeit expensive for what it does. If I'm going to play on a HDMI TV, I might as well use an emulator, get all the games for free, and use a more comfortable controller, like my DS4.

I never got to own a SNES as a kid, we had a Sega MegaDrive. I love this little thing so much. A Link to the past is so much adventure fun.

You should spend your money buying EA Games and buying tickets to Last Jedi and Black Panther mulitply times you fucktard.

>this bullshit after all this time

Jesus Christ.

My man.

Not him user but you are a salty faggot. Look how mad you are holy shit

ikr

>le sarcastic redditor
neck yourself

I think snes isn't really worth it either but your really fucking seething right now.

another day, another nintenshill thread

Yes, it even matches the Super Nt (which is a low level/hardware emulator) on the most troublesome games to emulate.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOSQgBEf5ac&t=5s

Mad at Nintendo lmao

They're all great games but there's some clear omissions like Choro Trigger and Tutrtles In Time.

I quickly hacked mine and add about another 30 SNES games as well as a bunch of cherry picked NES, Game Boy and Game Boy Advance games.

I just had an urge to buy a vintage SNES and FFVI. I remember saving up by doing odd chores around the house and the neighborhood for funds. On that special day I went into the local Play Co. and bought a core system and walked/jogged until I reached home. The first game I played on it was FFVI, and later Chrono Trigger. Maybe I should get it.

I got one of these for Christmas, so I've already hacked it to add more games. What are some good puzzle games for the SNES? I've already got Tetris/Dr.Mario, Wario's Woods, Bust-A-Move, and the other Tetris games.

>no Dragon Quest
How did they fuck this up of all things

If he's pronouncing each letter individually in SNES and not saying it as one word, then an SNES is correct.

>You can install a better emulate plus all the games you want on it
>Easier to move around than a pc
>Comes with 2 snes controllers
How is this a bad buy again?

I want a N64 mini. I also want Sony to do a PS1 mini. A gameboy classic mini would be cool too. I was born in 1990 so the n64 and PS1 are the consoles I'm nostalgic for the most.

>don't get a Snes mini guys! Get this last minute Christmas gift from Walgreens instead!!
>Also it costs twice the price of the Snes mini

A ps1 mini sounds like a neat idea actually.
>Crash trilogy
>Parappa
>Medievil
>Rib Ribbon

Anything else I'm missing?

here's my snes mini and it has literally every title released in North America saved on it

>retron 3
Oops. I thought you said Retron 5. But the Retron 3 looks even worse!

Just look for a good deal on a Retropie snes kit instead, if you're so adamant on not buying a Snes mini.

The only problem I can see with a N64 mini would be packaging the console with 4 small N64 controllers.

I've spent more time on that kirby pinball game that I expected. Had to try it because I saw it on an episode GCX of arino playing it. I was sure it can't be so hard, but oh boy, was I wrong

Metal Gear Solid
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3
Final Fantasy 7 and 8
Legend of Dragoon

I bought a Super NT instead. Looking forward to March.

Question. I'm using a PAL version of Yoshi's Island. A Canadian friend wants to trade his NTSC cartridge for my PAL one. I'm going to send it to him soon. But I've never sent anything more than a letter before. My question is, how do you package a SNES cartridge to ensure the
delivery is safe? What packaging materials do I require?

>pic SNES PAL switchless mod

I have literally played every single game on the emulator and beat Starfox, Megaman, DKC, and Super Mario RPG.

The thing is the exact same down to the intense frame drops in ghouls and goblins, and Megaman on the Armored Armadillo level.

Is there any good site to download a pack/collection of good PS1 games instead of having to download them individually?

One of the best SNES titles

Yeah good luck getting it for 80 euro. At least here in the netherlands they went full jew. Everyone sells it for 90-100 euro

Can it take cartridges?