What aspect of life would you like to see a simulation game of...

What aspect of life would you like to see a simulation game of, that have either never been done before or aren't common.

bump (sorry to do this, but sometimes on Sup Forums threads go all the way down past page 5 before they even show up in the catalog)

What the fuck is the second game?

A zoo simulation game

An art game where you play as a black person in America and come to understand the struggles of the black race.

The main gameplay mechanic is that the game frequently takes control away from the player, like if you walk into a store your character will always start stealing shit even if it's cheap as fuck and makes no sense to steal.

The game about living comfy life in apartment.
Not like Sims but like mix of animal crossing and something else.
Fill your room with neat items. Arrangee them as you please. Make it clean and in order or create Neet's chaos, it is all up to you.
Every item is interactive and you can have various actions applied to it.
for example you can have handheld console and in there should be some games that you can actually play.
Install kotatsu in the room and lay under it while reading comics/manga or doing whatever

Like Animal Crossing but in a bustling downtown area. The Yakuza series is a small scale version of what I'd look for in a city exploration game.
Downtown is filled with corner stores, kitschy little shops, bars, minimalls...

City life is an untapped well of comfy.

Animal Crossing but not a chore

Animal crossing but better and with sex

I like walking around areas. So when it comes to sims I always wanted stuff like:

>hunting sim
you can walk around the woods, you can walk around the hunting lodges and stores, but different weapons and clothing. super atmospheric when in the woods and hunting wildlife, very big woodsy area and comfy lodging areas

>golfing sim
can walk around the course, can drive the cabbie, can visit golf lodges and drink beer at the bars. I was thrilled when GTAV let you walk around the course

pusy simulater

Samurai simulator please

That hunting sim you describe is already made.

Its kind of a bummer that open world gave up on the simulation idea. GTA IV was the last open world that felt like it was truly trying to be somewhat of a "life sim", but that was sort of abandoned. I would like an open world game where you can walk around the city, go to bars/coffee shops, go on dates, walk around in malls and shop around, etc.

Is there even anything to do in Animal Corssing besides fishing and catching bugs?

When I was a kid I always wanted an ATV rally simulator where you just go out driving through the woods and eventually get to a clubhouse where you play poker and shit.

AC isn't really distinctly based on making progress except in regards to your house. I would argue that upgrading your house to its largest and decorating it with matching furniture is the primary goal of the game even if it won't say it. There's no win state so you don't really have to do so, but in new leaf you could even 'share' your house online so it's definitely something you're encouraged to do.

All of the ideas posted in this thread are boring.

what is it called?

theHunter: Call of the Wild

Grad school simulator

I thought it was a stupid idea but then I remember there are farming / truck driving / train sims so meh

fucking Shenmue dude