ITT: impressive attention to detail in videogames

ITT: impressive attention to detail in videogames

>This loser trying to bring the joosten meme back 2 years after everyone forgot about her

she got too much longer leg lol

hehe

haha

wrong board for ponyshit

there are a lot of cool details in majoras mask that make the world more interesting

Holy shit what a horrid model.
And they make fun of Western games for having "ugly women?"
This one takes the cake.

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF

it's modelled after a real woman, of course it's ugly.

Now if only they could replicate the face.

Is this a meme?

when you press the action button in this uniform

what the fuck is going on with that shitty ball texture before the glass breaks

Wish Kojima had that attention to detail so he could have made an actual good game

haven't you played neither MGS1 or MGS2?

>haven't you played neither

>her face when I offer her a bowl of geggs

hey, let hollow knight out of this

>Joosten
>ugly

ENOUGH

>Wish Kojima had that attention to detail

I'm obviously talking about MGSV since the pick is of horse face

I made this map years ago. Is still played?

in MGS5, the entire hospital scene after quiet is a hallucination/dream. This is made evident then the guards choose to spare you, even when they can clearly see you and snake. also quiet was there to kill snake, not you and she knew that you werent him

Her facial structure looks like a friend's whom tried to rape another friend's sister.

the fields in portal 2's ending arent man made, they are solar panels disguised as wheat

>girl
>raping another girl
how is that even possible?

I dont get it ?

The rapist wasn't a girl.
Dude had a similar facial structure as her's.

>impressive attention to detail in videogames
... Is something V lacked which made it feel soulless to me.

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Ishmael is literally not real
You see an exact clone of his model dying there and the hospital part if pretty much the only part of the game that keeps up usual MGS levels of Kojima autism, you were supposed to look at Ishmael dying just for him to reappear instantly.
Also, Quiet being mad at you for burning her. Because it was you, you were watching yourself doing this to her like the narrator in Fight Club watches Tyler Durden fight from far away even though it was him doing it
Also, Ishmael has shit CQC skills.

Kojima truly has an excellent taste

Why are you guys losing your mind over an ugly girl?

In Silent Hill 2, there's a poster for Maria in the bathroom you can see before you exit. You can't see it on the ps2, but you can on PC.

I just don't know why BiBo would say "I have been watching over you for 9 years" when he was in a coma for 9 years, not watching anyone. It was an unnecessary thing to say.

>they aren't man-made, they're MAN-made ;)

What did he mean by this?

Oh this is good

This shit makes me diamonds.

Joost is perfect!

>game character's model is scanned from a real-life person
>I'm supposed to be impressed that they also scanned her feet

Yes it's impressive how they managed to model her face after a horse's and still make it look like a human.

she moved from danemark to japan because she wasn't pretty enough to be a model at home but to japan all white people look the same

>That fake kawaii acting
Leave that to the japanese

Object physics aren't impressive unless this game is old, also did you record it? Your fps is low.

Have them all saved from an older thread.

lmao nigger, so the water droplet stops when it detects collision? I love am2r but dont know why you made this

what I wanna know is if they scanned her pussy

>But to Japan all white people look the same
So she shouldn't be able to be a model in Japan.