Friend is a 40y/o computer illiterate

>friend is a 40y/o computer illiterate
>Always talk about being highly skilled with computer just because he was fixing antenna and TV back in he day
>Bought a 1800 dollars laptop 7month ago
>Play shitty hidden object on his gaming laptop
>Said laptop is clogged with an unspeakable number of trash application
>Tried installing him some recent games for him lately
>He play with the arrow key, use the mouse on his pants, and have to pause the game to find the other key mid action
>Still, he usually simply play with the mouse only. Using mouse 2 to walk in fps.
>most of the time he forgot to close the last game he was playing and open another one, last time he was playing splinter cell with Dishonored running in the background
>Game usually ran with a disgusting latency and the gpu is running at 100% speed, probably being raped by some minecoins virus
>Can't force him to clean his shit, say he "know what he's doing" and don't find curious to have boderland 2 running at 20fps in 2018 on some gaming laptop

Do you have any horror story to share too?

>horror stories to share
yes, youre spelling

I knew I wasn't good enough with English. I'm jealous of nativefag.

Care to fix my shit so I can learn from my mistake?

You can always use google translate, user.

auto-correct?

English is not my native language as well but at least I put some effort into learning it and I always proofread before publishing unlike you, you lazy lousy beaner

Yeah yeah, so anyway you're willing to give me some corrections or something?

I don't have time to learn a tongue destined to fall in less than 50 years. English is big now but is goin to disappear and be replaced by superior Chinese and french.

La criatura...

ontario sucks

>superior Chinese and french
Or maybe everybody should drop their shitty languages and learn the supreme Finnish language where you actually pronounce things like they are written.

Too bad it sound like a dick making out with a jar of mayonnaise.

>English is not my native language as well
What else isn't your native language?

>most of the time he forgot to close the last game he was playing and open another one, last time he was playing splinter cell with Dishonored running in the background
How does one do that? Alt+tab out of the first game or does he play them windowed and somehow clicks himself out of it?

He have a lot of health, drugs and mental issues. For example he can talk the entire night with you even if you're not even responding or reacting, so unsurprisingly he handle a computer like a dead monkey on cocaine.
It's not even funny to watch, just sad.

>Always talk(s)... back in (t)he day
>Bought a(n) 1800 dollar( no s)
>(He) plays (otherwise it implies you were playing them)
>He play(s) ... arrow key(s), use(s)... and ha(s) to pause
>simply play(s)... Use(s)
>he for(gets)... and open(s)
>run(s) with a
> say(s) he "know(s) ... do(esn't) find (it) curious

The biggest issue you have is with verbs. In this case current ones. It runs, he runs, she runs. But theres a difference to keep in mind between what he does, and what he's doing. If you're saying something like "My friend does the dumbest shit, this is what he does", then you add -s and say something like "He run(s) multiple games at once." "He say(s) he knows what he's doing", or "He do(es) some really dumb shit". If you're describing something he's doing at this second, you use -ing and say something like "He is running multiple games at once" "He is saying, he knows what hes doing" or "He is doing some stupid shit".

Keep in mind the word "do" and its forms "did, does, and doing." But for you mostly "does". If he DOES something, then add -s. There are some exceptions like "punch", becomes "punches." But you learn those over time.

American educations strikes again

>part of uni gaming club
>apple-obsessed poorfag just got the latest macbook whatever
>"yeah it costed me over $9,000 but it's still better than a PC xD"
>he's playing CSGO in Wine at 12fps with the touchpad
>a week later the macbook has a busted screen and is falling apart
I feel sorry for the person he stole that macbook from,

John Fox, is that you?

Holy shit this is even worse than what I thought, I'll stop posting from now and take some English class

I've distanced myself from the technologically incapables of my generation. I know a lot of people who are so-so and some who would be borderline inept but no one that would be 'horrible' to contemplate.
I know the type, however, of people this take. My mother takes the cake, but not with technology. She 'knows what she's doing' with pyramid-selling schemes and homeopathic subscriptions. She's also a natural hoarder. No amount of helping and wrist-twisting works, and if there is ever a change it fades away as soon as anyone turn their back to her.

>class(es)
You didn't use it wrong, I just think you need more than one.

lmao

you need to learn city dialect
sometimes
>bought a
is actually heard in the fucking city, depending on who you talk to, and it makes half of OP's phrasing proper enough

It's fine. The people criticizing you literally have more spelling errors than you.

I hate when people do this shit, especially in this day and age where everyone has internet on their phone. No excuse to be an ignorant dumbass, but apparently most people choose to be one.

>I need to speak like a retard
No thanks. I refuse to acknowledge something as proper English when its not. Maybe it IS a dialect, but its not proper English. Nobody I know would say "a 18000" unless they were uneducated or an idiot who doesn't care how to speak properly.

Aikuislukioon siitä.

>Do you have any horror story to share too?
3 4

Nah, keep posting, only way to really learn is through prac app.

DELETE THIS

>>He play with the arrow key
That's somthing i have always prefered over the WASD keys, IMO. Maybe it's due to some obsessive compulsive tendencies, but using the arrow keys is more logical to me than some random letters. Whenever the control allow it, I will try to really on the arrow keys.

denny?

I... I've been here to long...

There was a black Mirror episode that reminded me of this.

No you haven't.

>2008
I would've left if I could've

Never fails to trigger me.

Is it the Stupid fucktard sister with equally fucktarded mother that called a locksmith break into user chest to take his laptop when sisters own lappy got strangled by limewire viruses?
If it is, picture very related.

What do you think user?

That's pretty damn common reference though...

>English is not my native language as well but at least I put some effort into learning it and I always proofread before publishing unlike you, you lazy lousy beaner
English is not my native language either but at least I put some effort into learning it and I always proof read before publishing unlike you, you lazy lousy beaner.

Well ain't you jus' a smug piece o'shit you fuckin' ne'er-do-well.