You

You.
Yes YOU.
What are you emulating today?

Persona

nothing today
last game I emulated was Mega Man 7 and that was about a month ago. been mostly playing Kingdom Hearts games since then
the next game I emulate will most likely be Earthbound

Does ScummVM count? Cause I was gonna start up Loom today.

Shin Megami Tensei

Probably going to try out Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire just to find some music lol

Nothing now but Hot Shots Fore is the best golf game ever

I'd say NES Open is the best. Hot Shots is fucking amazing though

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga

*blocks your path*

can halo 3 be emulated to run on pc?

>ez mode the game: golf
if I wanted to just wack the ball with no skill involved i would play that

t. never actually played the game

Emulation is for plebs. Only poorfags emulate.

Probably Little King Story. I've been meaning to play that.

Good game. Questionable hitboxes.

I emulate GBA and DS games on my cellular telephone. Right now I'm playing Pokémon Fire Red.

PIN SHOT

(you)

Fun fact. Camelot Software Planning, the company that made the first Hot Shots Golf, also makes all the Mario Golf and Mario Tennis games. After the first Hot Shots the game's director left Camelot and formed Clap Hanz to continue to make Hot Shots for Sony. Camelot then went on to make Mario Golf for Nintendo. Camelot also made all the Shinning Force games for Sega in the Genesis and Saturn eras.

Shining Force 3 on Saturn.

Finally managed to make this fucker run. Turns out the iso I had was shit, spent a week thinking it was an emulator issue.

Great game.

I'm gonna replay a childhood game; Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy

many titles, but mainly Advance Wars 2 on my Raspberry Pi.

fire emblem 6

I wish I was emulating Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction but that game is impossible to emulate and as such I will never beat it

How's Saturn Emulation?
Do I need high end rig to run Shining Force?

>tfw an Xbox and PS2 version
Is there no pc version?

Perfect. No, you don't need a good PC.

Me too! Persona 3.
Chihiro is cute! CUTE!

Elizabeth is best girl.

My penis is now the big penis

I have the same performance using either Yabause or SSF, but I recommand Yabause because you can up the resolution.

Just need to find the bios, and you're good to go.
If it doesnt work, check the region you are using (Eu, Jp or US) match the game.

Dont know about the hardware requirement, my computer is quite powerful, but I think I used to run SF3 on my old laptop a few years ago.

Only plebs play on consoles.

Why not just use beetle Saturn?

I tried a bunch of shit, I sticked with what was working.

Never even tried beetle. As long as it work without being a headache, who cares ?

>tfw can't putt so have to chip-in birdie or eagle from 150 yards

emulating the latest 3ds HIT monster hunter world on my ps4

Guess I'll just go and download all the Saturn exclusives right fucking now. Thank's!

Who?
Me?

Right over my toilet

Make sure you get the redump versions.

>pic
Just do mame for that game

Paper Mario TTYD

Did the dark realm battle royal thing last night gunna finish it off tonight the start on the second game

I never did play Onimusha 1. I remember reading about it and being really creeped out by screenshots of the endboss in EGM. The game was much gorier than 3 wasn't it?

Nothing. I have every console I want because I'm not poor

Probably this shit again. No matter what I do, I can't clear Asuka's scenario properly.

hm, asuka and rei hugging gives me a raging boner for some reason, I never knew how much I wanted this

Tales of Phantasia X Edition

I never played 3 but it's on my to-do list after 2 I only ever played the first one when it was released has nostalgia value for me the combat is very satisfying whilst not being to difficult and the gore has aged to a point where it becomes laughable

You'd be really shocked by them kissing or holding hands then.

This bad boy for the snes9x

don't you fucking lie to me user, am I going to play this game or not

When it's translated, sure.

You're poor of soul.

My nigga, that game is fucking great.

We are both oldfags then. I remember being pretty mortified at the gore back then. But I guess devil may cry 1 also looked scary before I knew how awesome it was. The bagworm man was unsettling too.

i play it like once a year along with spyro 1 and 3 (2 sucks)

PSP version of the force unleased

Gonna be playing Klonoa for the first time today, and then maybe some Ape Escape later.

The resident evil games used to scare the shit outta me but by the time onimusha came around I was kind of numb to it lol

I love it user

anything that will get nintendofags mad

It's the best home console one, but I think Open Tee 2 is the true best. Fuck do I miss the online

Anyone got any recs for PS1/SNES? Looking for new games to get my hands on that I might not have played.

digimon world 1 if you like tamagotchi, 3 if you hate yourself

What genre user?

I remember owning DW 1 and 2 as a kid, but never playing much of it. I just remember my Agumon keeling over repeatedly. I should probably play it just to see how it holds up.
Not sure, to be honest with you. I've just been looking around for shit to play. I guess if you got any neat action games I'm all ears, but anything will do.

Holy shit.
I drew that.

This shit game.
As a game it's awful, but you can't help but want to see all the moves.

These are a bunch of actiony titles i would reccomend

SNES

Ninja Warriors Again
Demon Crest
Super Castlevania IV
Super Metroid
Axelay
UN Squadron
Pop N Twinbee

PS1

Ape Escape
Resident Evil 2-3
Castlevania Chronicles
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Einhander
Jumping Flash 1-2

>vaseline
fucking gross
i wish I knew nipponese so I could play that version of the game, the SNES and PS1 versions are next to unplayable, which is a shame because the game is very charming

how can you be this retarded

Thanks a ton, user. Unfortunately, I already got my hands on that entire PS1 list, but I should have stated that I have been doing nothing but collecting PS1 ROMs for the past few days. To add to the list for anyone else reading the thread, I'd recommend these as well
>Klonoa
>Silent Bomber
>Armored Core
>Megaman PS1 games even X6
>Tiny Tank
>Blasto if you're into that shit
>NO
>ONE
>CAN
>STOP
>MR.
>FUCKING
>DOMINO
The SNES list is actually full of stuff I haven't played though, save for Metroid and Castlevania. I'll be sure to check those out on my next ROM collecting spree.

I have old consoles and I go out of my way to emulate when I can.

Far superior.

No more heroes. Nmh2 stutters too damn much

Not OP here.

This is my current PS1 list.

Not sure what else I should add.

turtles in time on my snes classic mini

Anyone know why Visual Boy Advance on PC always resets my controller each time?

try SaGa Froniter games

Cause it's a 14 year old piece of shit. Use mGBA, or at least VBA-M.

Check config file write permissions

VBA is the ZSNES of GBA emulators

Battletoads Arcade
Dynamite Cop

>wanting jho to come up your toilet while you're dumping
EVILLLLL JOOOOOOOOEEEEEEE

Castlevania as usual

>blasto
>head is suddenly filled with one liners
fuck i miss that game

BoF 3, and DK64. Sort of switching back and forth between the two. Neither runs quite perfectly, now that I think about it.

Same. It was one of the few non-pirated games I had on PS1, and I remember loving it as a kid. I heard somewhere that there was supposed to be a sequel but Blasto's VA died after the game came out so they just killed the project too.

Srs? I love your art then senpai. It was toilet worthy!

started MEI2 shortly after finishing MEI1. Should really go back to it

I'm playing too many games simultaneously

Oh wow, thanks for sharing that man.
It was one helluva old drawthread.

Why do I get the feeling Sup Forumsirgins think they're somehow superior for emulating instead of playing it normally

>uses 64 emulator
What controller do you use for it? I've been trying a generic 360 pad on Project64 but there isn't a control scheme I can feel comfortable using. I'm constantly switching it around based on the game, but it feels too tedious to do every time I want to play Star Fox and the last thing I touched was Rakuga Kids.

>citra still has poor compatibility and most games run like shit
>devs get ultra butthurt if anyone says to them that their emulator is making glacial progress and isn't useful for most people because of its high system requirements

not to mention
>one of the main devs jumped ship recently to go work on a switch emulator

>2 sucks

it's easily the weakest of the 3, doesn't have the charm of 1 (like the seamless segwaying into worlds) and everything 2 introduced 3 improves on. a lot of the worlds are shitty or forgettable and it feels like corners were cut for time especially the final zone. it just feels pretty lifeless really.