>Vidya has female caster
>She's the bustiest character in the game
Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qomOePhFb5o
exhentai.org/g/1111281/b0a3a43ae5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mana batteries

Mana means power/prestige/effectiveness.

Women have more of that when they have large breasts.

Mana tanks

But there's also male wizard in the game with no boobs.

Because first and foremost, they can afford any physical hindrance they might have because their powers come from magic. Where as big tits (and being a woman in general) would lesson their effectiveness in physical combat they make up for it with magical power.

Second off, those who delve into the magic arts in fantasy typically know the secrets to fulfilling certain desires normal people can not. So through magic a sorceress could make herself beautiful or busty.

Maybe he's rich

man this game was so bad
had like 5 scenes at most

busty priest > busty witch

Maybe hes got a big dick

He has a big dick

Huge balls

that's where she stores her mana.

as a man a have a big manboobs does this give some advantage?

female magic users have no naturally occuring mana like their male counterparts, so they have to borrow magic and store it some sort of reseviour

Gregory Rasputin had a monster cock. Of course a wizard would make his cock huge if he knew the magical secret to it.

Imagine if you were a sorceress
Wouldn't the first thing you do giving yourself the ultimate body? Who wouldn't want to look perfect?
Dragons Crown Sorceress is probably some normal girl who changed her body with magic

>make a sorceress thread
>pretend you don't want one

Only if you play the ukelele

Nah, our white fluids are white because of Mana leaking. Bigger balls means more semen, more Mana. Bigger tits means more milk, more Mana. Read Hyrule Historia and you'll understand.

This, big stock of mana

You know I’m okay with dragon crown’s sexualization because of how the males got the same treatment and none of the sexualization gets in the way of character personality.

His mana is his sperm count.

being a sorcerer makes you lazy, being lazy makes you fatter, fat goes to the tits

>nipple
Bye user.

I'm glad a man with taste makes videogames.

>only one picture of Sorceress and Wizard doing anything sensual exists

Show us.

It was better than Demon Sperm but worse than Succubus Fist

>second image
That's a lot of titties

This guy failed to actually find the true prototype for Sorceress. It didn't start with Oddete, it started with Necro Samantha.

>vidya has a female character
>she's a slut

>Vidya/Anime has a flat chested girl
>must be a trap xd

Nice, looks like a good fap

Didn't know about succubus fist. How is that one?

who?

I think he was just setting up the fact that George has a known history for this thought process of "Necromancy = Fertility" motif, as opposed to suggesting that Odette = Sorceress design.

Casters hit the books for training instead of doing physical training. It's no wonder they tend to be a bit on the softer side.

You cant actually prove that Elf is female

>tfw guy who made these stopped because some fag was stealing without credit
Fuck everyone

shimakaze in a nutshell

>Vidya has a boxer character
>It is a nigger

>no tits
>no vagina
>balls and dick
it's a male

Its the best game the group ever made

Skeletons needs to look more annoyed

This is made by different user using the template. You can tell the font and other stuff are different.

gave herself a magical boobjob

hnng more

He's got a huge staff.

Yeah but Necro Samantha is an undead/vampire girl so that concept technically started with her.
Villain from Princess Crown, an Altus game for sega saturn that was the foundation for vanillaware before they splintered off.
She isn't very well known because only a few westerners have ever played it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qomOePhFb5o
skip to 19:00 if you want to see her lewd sprite.

breasts cast milk, milk benefits babies with buffs.

>crotch tattoo
>dark sclera
muh

Are these actual games?

>they're also a shotacon

What question is that?

>/ss/
my nigger

dicks cast semen, semen buffs wombs, wombs buffs humanity

energy for spellcasting comes from nature
every avatar of nature has big boobs

What's the name of this one?

>Actually tried out dragoncrown because of the tits
>Turns out the tits are the only thing that‘s interesting about this game

>she
lol.
What do you think we do when we hit thirty? Who chooses to be a fat neckbeard when you have magic? No need to explain.

>untranslated version

It's not much different but whatever.

Also RIP

I don't think it has a name since its still in development,its the 7th game they made though.

>Explain this

Creator just love tits. Problem?

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1398650

Good because those things are retarded.

That was because some guy dressed up as her and ran in a marathon right?

If I had magic powers I'd use them to make my dick highlariously big. This is just the female equivalent.

Do still retain your wizardy if there's no penetration?

Mana tanks and built-in damage reduction all over.

Mana pools,the bigger the storage the more powerful they are.

sauce?

I think two powerful spellcasters joining in that way would vreate incredible magic potency.

Titsy Morgan

Please teach me Galko-Chan

i agree with that picture. a wizard's staff is his symbol of power, and what better way to show it to be his than to have him build his staff himself, according to his designs, his power, his style?

Some people just like big tits. What do you what, OP?

exhentai.org/g/1111281/b0a3a43ae5/

I know that feel, literally wasted an entire lecture period downloading a game from a genre I don't like just for vidya tits. I keep wanting to leave because I don't like mobas but... how could I?

If I could use magic, I'd give myself big tits too.

A literal succubus... I just wanna be a good christian boy.

Some hot latina chick in my class wants me to fuck her but I'm to obsessed with oversized knockers to give a fuck, it's gotten to the point where I rather fuck my gross huge tittied teacher instead.

Why not, must there be a reason?

>Hyper Universe
More like Censored Universe.

Not really, i fixed the tit physics in one button click. Which to be honest i regret, they are too good, my little cousin asked what I was playing I legitimately felt embarrassed for the first time in my life of my own vidya. Then my niece who i got interested in vidya in general becuase she loves seeing all the alt skins and moves, she comes over and she loves this game but I feel like there is so much tit i'm going to subconsciously mess her up. I can fix the profile images but that would be a tad harder and I'm too lazy and the game has too much titty already. Gameplay itself if ok not the greatest though.

Casters are always nobility of some kind. Which means better access and ability to care for themselves. Leading to bigger breasts.

>little cousin asked what I was playing I legitimately felt embarrassed for the first time in my life of my own vidya.
Looks like your cousin might be a fag.

Is that how boobs work?

>feel like there is so much tit i'm going to subconsciously mess her up.

People need to learn the difference between reality and fiction.

trigger warning:
large breasts indicate the ability to grant life

You don't need big tits for that though?

Yes. Being healthy with more access to food means more pronounced sex characteristics. Its why kids go through puberty so young now.

I think what that user is getting at is that its a visual shorthand for character design.

women with flat chests aren't really women at all, just cumrags

He probably wanted to say "to sustain life"