Touhou fangame trailer on Nintendo's main channel

What a strange timeline.
youtube.com/watch?v=lHMwHF-0BXg

>releasing fangames on consoles with a price tah
Scummy as fuck. Imagine if Sonic Robo Blast 2 arrived on Switch, PS4, XBOne and New 3DS for $29.99.
Also cannot be trusted since the fangame Touhou Kabuto Burst V or whatever it’s called is quite literally the second lowest rated game on Switch ever.

WADDLE DEE LOOK

I'M IN GENSOKYO

What de fug

Kirby was stated by ZUN to be his first amiibo.

The game looks like garbage

I FUCKING HATE NIS AMERICA

It's from the Taiko no Tatsujin game on the 3ds. Phoenix Wright was in it to.

Kirby and yokai are a good mix

I wish nintendo talked with hemo and ZUN to publish touhoumon in the switch.

>tfw Reimu will arrive in Smash just like you’ve wanted since Fall 2001

I LOVE SEKIBANKI

Why doesn't ZUN just tell them to fuck off?
Fuck these people and fuck the fanbase on here.
Can't remember the last good touhou thread with minimal autism.
Even 40k threads are better.

Meanwhile, none of console ported fangames get translated PC versions. Why is that?

ZUN supports this shit you dummy

Because sone cuck trademarked Touhou Project without ZUNs consent and Japanese judges told him to fuck off

Too much touhou fangames lately

>worst of Sup Forums
Gumballfags
Love Live fanatics
Touhoufags
The Loud House/TLHfags
Steven Universefags
Sonicfags
Jumpfags (My Hero Academia, DBZ/DBS, Hunter x Hunter, Naruto)
Mobilefags
Fatefags
Smashfags
Genwunners
Sup Forumsacks
Wojakposters
Pepeposters

Can we agree?

Oh my god why are people talking about video games on Sup Forums?

Shanghai.exe threads were the best. Fuck you.

You sound absolutely insufferable.

one can only hope

>the loud house
Literally who

a shitty Nick show. Threads about it are banned to /trash/, much like Steven universe when in hiatus

>2hufags
>reside in their own threads, /2hug/ or /jp/
>rarely if ever seen outside of those locations
>somehow as bad as Sup Forumsacks screaming muh jews on every corner or people mutilating wojack beyond any recognition
Sure, sweetheart.

so... everyone?

>these shitty fangames are going to become the face of touhou

Wojacque takes the bottom of the cess pool every time

I'm none of those things

Are there any modern Nick shows that aren't hot garbage?

How is that everyone? It's pretty easy to not like any of those things.

>acceptable fanbase
Steven Universe
Touhou
Genwunners
Sonicfags

>ignorable fanbase
Loudfags
Wojacks and Pepe the Frog
Fate/type moon stuff
Amazing World of Gumball

>cancerous fanbase that will forever spread
Jumpniggers
Mobilefags

>gods of cringe
Love Live fanbase
Smash fanbase
Sup Forumslack stormfag morons

Nintendo is embracing the weebshit. Switch confirmed for a Vita that people actually give a fuck about.

>acceptable
>steven universe
Stopped reading there

>Imagine if Sonic Robo Blast 2 arrived on Switch
Um, that would be pretty fucking rad you mongloid

>Steven tumblrverse
>Acceptable
Nigga, what?

so do you guys play any Touhou? I recently beat Koishi after over 100 tries

Don’t forget
>devilman cuckbaby
>violet redditgarden
>alienated discord mouthbreathers
>dragon maid
>spongebob

Man I remember when HxH was the more obscure shotacon choice back in 2008, what happened?

>acceptable fanbase
>Steven Universe
>Sonicfags
Do you happen to be a fan of those things?

If we listed every seasonal garbage we’d be here forever, dumb newfag

Speaking of Shanghai.EXE, sprite artist posted designs for Yuyuko.EXE.

Fatass.

Touhoufags and Jumpfags did nothing wrong.

>genwunners
>steven universe

>acceptable

fucking lmao

genwunners in particular are the worst scum on earth and their literal reasons are just "I'm a retarded nostalgiafag who enjoyed a thing as a kid for a couple of months and wont shut the fuck up about it and feel like my opinion matters against actual fans who have supported and enjoyed a series for more than 10 years".

>Gumballfags
>Love Live fanatics
Two lines in and spot on. Why the fuck do these assholes always want to shit up Sup Forums? The mods always let them off scott free too but delete LOL threads and Wojack bait. Somehow these assholes are acceptable. This is the same as posting Rick and Morty.

What, do you want a shmup on a little handheld?

>TLHfags
>Love Live
holy shit this. no wonder they’re contained in /vg/ and /trash/

I want touhoumon on a handlet, but nintendo would be commiting suicide by allowing it, touhoumon is balanced, unlike pokemon.

>Love Live gods of cringe
>Steven Tumblrverse
>Sonicniggers
>acceptable and not gods of cringe as well
Spotted the Sup Forumsckold

>spongebob
what the fuck is going on with underage redditors coming in and deciding people can't post spongebob anymore. is it because they're too young to have grown up with it?

>singling out stormfags and idol shippers
>gumballfags, fatefags and SUfags OK
kill yourself

I'm trying to get a lunatic clear of IN

Do these fangames even sell? It's probably because of how little I give a shit about them, but I just can't associate the fangames with this series at all.

>>acceptable fanbase
>Genwunners
literally neck yourself holy shit

Touhoumon standalone was reported to sold out in mere minutes (both original and expansion) as soon hemo opened his desk at the comicon.

that game was actually quality, though. OP's shit looks like ass

>Roblox gender transformation fetish on DreamWorks official YouTube
What a timeline

>Yuyuko was a normal human that died and was giving the hub's treatment by yukari
>Revived as Yuyuko.EXE, she doesn't remember a shit if her human life and Youmu.EXE is created to be her bodyguard
>Yuyuko.EXE is tasked with guarding the virtual version of that fucking cherry tree, which holds a program that could fuck up the internet
>Yuyuko.EXE gets curious about what the tree is holding
I could see this working.

>Love Live fanatics
>bad in any way, shape or form
Found the butthurt Flop fag.

Man I wish we actually got this game...

>Muh flop idols.
See everyone, here is an example of a shitpiece fanbase. They’re divided. This is why many people fucking hate Smashfags and Sonicfags. But at least it’s about the gameplay differences. Idolfags are ripped up over their fucking favorite cartoon characters.

They already showed the digital Saigyou Ayakashi

I eish we had decent screenshots of it, they are practically non existent.

cringe

I LOVE Satori!

>Shanghai.EXE can't get close to stop Yuyuko.EXE because she can fucking delete anything in one move
>She is told she needs the "hourai program"'s addon (which is also the local undershirt), which is say to be hold by Mokou.

any fanbase is cancer

>violet redditgarden
Go and stay go

I have never seen love live fans actually do something horrible, all I ever hear about is people going MAN I HATE LOVE LIVE FANS but the actual fans seem like pretty chill and normal people.

What the fuck

I think it's a case of people posting crops of love live characters as reaction images being unbelievably dumb shitposters.
Just like K-ON, Yuru Yuri, Pepe, Wojak, etc.

this is almost everyone on Sup Forums. I will admit some of the things he listed are annoying
>wojak
>pepe
>sonic
>mobile
>Sup Forums
but he listed every average poster on Sup Forums

You forgot to include rap fans and capeshitters

>A TV celeb is now president
>people believe barcodes are of the Devil and are going to send them to hell
>People are putting their GPUs at 100% load to "mine" fake currency that is widely accepted as somehow worth anything and people are buying GPUs by the truckloads to do this
>artificially created animals are being grown in labs as organ harvesting operations intensify
>Touhou fangames have Nintendo character cross overs

Are we living in the weirdest timeline?

>Idolfags are ripped up over their fucking favorite cartoon characters
>grown ass man arguing over cartoon characters

>People are claiming drawings as their "waifu" almost seriously.
>There is a whole class of people who do nothing but go on the Internet and shitpost daily about current events in media and public relations
>Companies are hiring marketers to compete with these shitposters over which media products are worth consuming.

But is the game good?
Is it trash?
What is it?

>There are people who spend their entire days playing through the same games over and over quickly just to see if they can complete the game faster than everyone else

Even though thread seem to be derailed beyond hope.
What do you think will be next official spin-off release? New gimmick game like 12.8 or 14.3? Or "classic" tengu journo game? There's quite a bit of characters who never saw proper shmup incarnation now.

What are you talking about? We got Sonic Mania on all those platforms for $19.99 and people ate it up.

Which kind of mythical creature is Kirby?

Daily reminder that people actually think these are actual touhou games and representative of the series as a whole

They're fan games. We know that. But Touhou official is just boring shmups that are near impossible for normal humans.

It's roguelike RPG with clean and flash-like visual style. Circle making them basically only develop roguelikes, and each game in series gets packs of expansions. None were properly translated I think, because of how games were developed, and thus, they had less exposure in western community.
They also may be bit same-y all around, but not sure about it.

>boring
>near impossible
Spotted shitter. Completing any official 2hu game on normal with continues is not some inhuman feat, unless you have exactly zero perseverance.

Do you die more than once? If so Im out

NIS is actually selling a physical limited edition of this on their website with artbook, soundtrack, and goodies.

I preordered one.

I know that the game is a true copyright disaster through and through. But for real. If Capcom knew what was good for them, they should strike a deal with ZUN and made Shanghai.EXE an official Battle Network Spinoff and release it on PC and handhelds.

A shame it would never happen.

>Waiting crapcom to do it
Fuck it man, we have official translation and incoming PvP, what else you want?

Yeah you pretty much covered it.
If all these people were somehow banned for life we'd live in paradise

>artificially created animals are being grown in labs as organ harvesting operations intensify
This is great though. Even though it's still not close to being profitable its getting there. Lab grown food is getting better too.

Patche is the cutest.

>ZUN allowed satorin be lewded in Public

>Smash Fanbase in gods of cringe
>Steven Universe in acceptable
I'm gonna guess you're a Sup Forumsmblr fag who's butthurt about MvCi getting shafted at EVO this year.

>eShop
Fuck off paid digdis shill.

>comparing everything else with
>im@s copycats
>Fa/gGOts
you know nothing you idiot

Tag yourself.
>2hufag
>sonicfag
>mobilefag
>smashfag

Go back to your google play store

The viewer is just sleeping in bed with her, what's lewd about that?