BiBo____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________...

BiBo____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other urls found in this thread:

metalgearinformer.com/?p=8244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kept you waiting, huh?

bip boop, son. beep boop.

That ain't Big Boss, lad.

That's not BiBo, this person is.

I don't get it

BiBo?

>poster of Quiet on the wall
i didnt play the game, but i thought BB dies in the Ground Zeroes demoversion thing and then we play as an entirely different person, Venom, through the whole of TPP. why does BB have a poster of a character Venom encountered while BB was (presumably) dead?

It's a mod that switches the avatar, you dingus.

I see. And you call him Big Boss despite the fact that he is obviously the same size as a normal human?

Big...Bogdanoff?!

You play as a fake big boss for the whole game, big boss is doing other shit.

no, I get that, but why is op saying bibo?

>call me Snake
>Yes, ViBo!

bounded input, bounded output

He actually means bilbo

Large Leader

Bibo?

Colossal Chieftain

Large in Charge

Looks weird and bland, does anyone else think of this?

I think he looks very nice

i guess he looks nice, but once you strip down all the important details, snake is just a man with a big nose and a mullet.

Name any other video game character with a mullet then

Massive Medic

in that picture it actually is Big Boss. This is a post story cutscene or ending cutscene or whatever and Venom has the horn and scars

thats destiny

>holographic smoke
for what possible purpose

Towering sovereign

Outer Heaven but for vaping instead of soldiers

Huge Honcho

Ishmael is not real
The date on medic's passport contradicts the story because it was in use when he was already in a coma
PythonSelkan is one person

PythonSelkan is Caramel

I can buy that

>"Best change your face, too"
>He never changed his face
Then what the fuck was the point

Really should have had Medic know the same languages Big Boss did. I intentionally avoided all spoilers for the game until launch but on the very first mission when I realized I couldn't understand the Russian soldiers I knew it wasn't Jack.

Wasn't there an alibi explanation about the horn in his brain being responsible?

Nope. There was no mention of it whatsoever. The horn (which is a piece of metal shrapnel) stuck in his brain was said to make him hallucinate visually and audibly. If you pay attention, there is always a small screen effect when he starts hallucinating, with one exception.

the screen effect is visible in GZ too though

Well at the end of the day, recognisable protags are recognisable for reasons. Cut off his mullet in that picture and he has nothing left to differentiate him from other brunet white males as "Big Boss".

That's mainly why losing Hayter upset so many people, despite him getting worse as a VA over time. Kiefer also suited a more evil BB, such a shame that wasn't expanded upon more.

Yes there was.

>Boss, you don't understand what he said? Ahh... I guess that makes sense... It looks like that "horn" stuck in your head has impacted the language center of your brain. If only we had a recruit with the Russian "Interpreter" skill, we could get by with simultaneous interpretation...

Not only me but thousands of other people had the idea before PythonMemekan that GZ is just the mission how Venom was told it went down, it's in Venom's mind basically.

It's also used as an alibi for the voice change, he hears it in his own voice.
But that part makes no sense. Kaz would instantly have realized the voice was different during TPP, he didn't know about the ruse until later.
It's dumb either way that BB and Venom have the same voice.

Yes there was, Ocelot specifically goes into over the comms when you can't understand. You must've skipped over it/blanked that part. I don't think it's a great explanation though, should've had him understand fragments of it.

Caramel is Gray Fox

Looks like a young George R. R. Martin

>and who are you, the proud Boss said, that I must fall so low

What languages does the real Jack know again? French, Spanish, German and Russian or something like that?

>Good lord, Miller is making the children pay the iron price!
>And who, are you..

I liked MGSV.

Small Subordinate

Who here still playing MGSV? Using any mods?

what am I looking at here

reinstalled on PC yesterday with infinite heaven

uninstalled when I realised the random enemy patrols was only in free roam and I never cared for free roam

I remember Kojima saying on twitter that that is actually the case. He was super into game of thrones when they first started production of the game

I thought he was supposed to be based off Kiefer Sutherland?

He has some of Sutherlands features. But general face shape is Martin

Parody of the Game of Thrones (tv show) writing style, like turning Stannis into a villain in season five when in the books he's a good person, just harsh and anti social.
God I miss /got/.

he's a composite of five faces

If you're blind, sure.

I thought /got/ was eternal

anyway, I only go there when the show is releasing. The show itself is shitting the bed for the past seasons though, I was all over it at first but now I just want to see it die, like an animal in pain on the roadside that got hit by a truck.

Do you have anything to prove this?

tell me one of those isn't Che Guevara

it is. I remember Kojima posting Che writings and shit on his twitter when peace walker was re-released

>despite him getting worse as a VA over time
I actually really liked his Old Snake voice, sounded like a sickly grumpy veteran that just wanted to end it all
Why the woman in charge of voice work wanted him to speak like that for PW, I will never understand

she shurfivd?

did he implement this in the lore

Mods banned it when season 7 ended. They said it can come back when 8 starts.
The show went to shit after season 4, but it keeps book discussion alive so I don't mind watching it.

metalgearinformer.com/?p=8244

>Honestly, I wanted to capture the looks, voice, facial expressions, and movements all from a single actor. That would involve making a 3D scan of the actor’s face, then capturing that actor’s facial and vocal performance, along with their body movements and applying all of that to the character.

>However, I couldn’t go that far with Snake. The reason is that fans have known Snake for over 25 years, and he has an established look. So, instead, we needed to use a CG model of Snake as a base and blended 5 or 6 different people’s actual faces on top of that to add realism.

>So, the answer is “no.” Snake’s face does not look like Kiefer’s.

You made him sound like a manlet, might as well have made him look like one.

he speaks every language in the world

And WHO are those five or six faces?

who gives a shit

I do

George RR Martin
el Che
Kiefer Sutherland
the original Big Boss model
the stunt guy that Kojima uses for BB mocap

Can you explain the tax code of Motherbase to me?

And why do you

Because Kojima hasn't told who they exactly were? Is it not right to be interested in how a game is developed?