Blizzard no longer using the term "knife ears" because its racist for a fantasy nonexistand race, elfs

>blizzard no longer using the term "knife ears" because its racist for a fantasy nonexistand race, elfs

what about "greenskin"?

I don't think they used it to begin with honestly because it's quite a boring term

How is it "boring"

Pretend racists are usually racist in real life too

T.Knife ear'd faggot

this

>complaining about fictional racism on Sup Forums

whoo wee laddie

I took to calling Nelves dendrophiles and after a brief period of confusion (aka they read up what the word means) they just sperg out

Is the Nelf community the most inbred gathering of tumblrinas on Argent Dawn EU?

When did they ever use the term knife ears?

Hold on a moment. Aren't Night Elfs, Orcs, Humans, and all others called "races" in World of Warcraft to begin with? Don't they all have special traits that are unique to their race? Isn't WoW racist itself?

They never used that term. Dragon Age did, though.

was it ever actually used somewhere? I thought it was just a /tg/ meme

who gives a fuck? This isn't 2007 anymore. Anyone who cares about being labeled racist is an imbecile.

Blizzard is racists

i think a read a Dwarf saying it ONCE in a quest, but that's it

also where's the source OP? oh right, your ass.

wow elves have ears so big they would be broadsword ears

>/tg/ meme
go away underageB&, it's from the Drizzt Do'Urden books from the 90s

I think the one bigot general in the wc3 storymode said knife-ears a couple times but I feel like I hear it most often in warhammer properties.

Memes don't just appear out of thin air, they always have a basis in something.

I have no idea what that shit is. Some americlap comic book?

novelizations of the d&d campaigns some autist ran with his mary sue OC donut steel.

based blizzard thinking of the consequences of video game induced racism. perhaps, they'll pool their minds to create an actually good game.

So are WoW races actually different species or not? Apparently they're all compatible with one another.

What do you expect with fucking Blizzard. Now if Bethesda goes and removes all the racism from TeS i'd be really pissed.

>Drizzt, a character who has been fucked over multiple times and is currently stone dead with no chance of coming back
>Mary Sue

Did they ever use that term to begin with?

No.

Not in WoW or wc3 at least.

Female worgen are the best. Even after trying to make them ugly.

they can interbreed so that makes them same specie I guess?

I want to impregnate an Elf

I want to impregnate a Pandaren

The only time I ever heard it used was by Garithos. I don't remember it being in WoW at all.

>Only reason I ever played Horde was Blood Elves
>Blizzard gives the Alliance Blood Elves with new hairstyles, actual facial hair, and broken racials
Thanks Ion

>Only reason I ever played Horde was Blood Elves

whats it like being cancer?

I don't remember trolls to be this big in game.

They are normally hunched.

If the Kul'Tiras humans are made an allied race, will they be the biggest selectable characters in the game?

>>> neogaf.com

>A Night Elf laughed at me for livin inside a volcano
>Well, at least I don't have to worry about my mountain burning down, now do I?
What did they mean by this?

The Night Elf community on any server is known to be easily offended prick who demand the game doesnt follow the lore while never being able to discuss lore without shoving it full of copious amounts of fanon.

They're hilariously inept and some of the biggest whiners I've ever seen.

Absolutely seething.

danng trolled hardcore

Go to the Blizzard forum, especially the story one, and ask that again.
The NE fags are the biggest babies in the game who are constantly bitching about muh elf pride.

Illidan dindu nuffin he good boy

Oh no they hate Illidan.

They hate pretty much anything that doesnt write up Tyrande and to a lesser extent Malfurion as gods of war that all other races should bow to.

Careful not to break their fragile ego, the one and only argument they have is "But they're really old!"

I want to cum inside of Tyrande, especially her HotS model. I don't really respect her and her voice is ridiculous, though.

Tyrande was never ever a hot headed bitch, Blizzard only made her one in WOW I swear.

Reminder Warcraft is the super shitty ripoff of both Warhammer and Everquest. Nothing good l has come from it aside from fapbait.

ITT: OP makes up something, people get mad about it
Why does this happen constantly?

source: my ass

I agree. Total cunt in game story wise and bad character.

Isn't that correct after the latest retcons?

I was able to convince one of them to replay WC3. All the excuses for why Tyrande was being such a impulsive bitch were hilarious.

Even better in TFT where she goes full retard.

Reckon zaldalari trolls will be the size of unhunched forest trolls? or will they be blue manlets?

I need to make Half-Elves with that

bbbbrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp

I cant remember ever seeing the term knife ears used in Warcraft.