This game is mind-numbingly boring...

This game is mind-numbingly boring. It's an "RPG" but with absolutely no RPG elements dressed up with the worst hack and slash gameplay that has ever graced gaming. The boss fights are tedious, repetitive and take forever to kill, especially the unforgivably shit early game bosses (the first letho fight is the worst video game fight of all time.) How did this shit game and series get any praise in the first place?

>How did this shit game and series get any praise in the first place?
Because it's better than most of the games out there.

PC exclusive with pretty graphics. Which is ironic since it was consolized as fuck and ended up coming to Xbox 360.

It was a downgrade from 1 in almost every way.

because of this

The narration is pretty decent. That's pretty much it I think, otherwise it's pretty unremarkable. I think the world in W3 is quite nice looking but there isn't very much to find it feels like. Occasionally you'll get a sword that is pretty close to the one you already have but it might have a +10 percent chance to cause burning or something

The leveling feel kinda bonkers too, if you're five levels under an enemy it feels like you're doing no damage at all to them. I also dislike how nearby enemies lock you into the combat mode, you become unable to jump and open chests etc., this one time I stepped down into some type of pit with some drowners, I wanted to just jump back out but I couldn't because I was stuck in combat mode so I had to just kill them

Reminder that Witcher 2 and 3 are Telltale games with combat

>the first letho fight is the worst video game fight of all time
Confirmed for buttblasted by mirror matches. WHY DO YOU HOUND HIM?

IT'S THIRTEENTH CENTURY

>There are people that unironically go through games to find lines of dialogue for their meme agenda

It's more the faggot hypocrisy

>Bioware sucks because of SJWism
>B-b-but it's okay when based CDPR does it!

>any mention of gay characters or women is SJWism
You've stared too long into the abyss, user

Her face is so ugly in this one

>saying "pretty" three times in the same sentence

this pic is dishonest as all whit
apart from the first one with the girl smith, these are actually jokes at sjws' expense

like holy shit, the punchline of the one with the gay hunter is that gays are abominations

because CDPR has shit like this but it's just part of the game. for bioware it's like their entire game is based around pandering to faggots

>same sentence

The first one was good, that's about it.

Bioware games don't do this either except for one or two characters

>This game is mind-numbingly boring. It's an "RPG" but with absolutely no RPG elements dressed up with the worst hack and slash gameplay that has ever graced gaming. The boss fights are tedious, repetitive and take forever to kill, especially the unforgivably shit early game bosses
If I hadn't seen the pic I would've thought that you're talking about Dark Souls.

Mass Effect Andromeda

Not made by the main studio

The first paragraphs has four sentences in it though

I will never understand people who enjoy WRPG trash like Skytim and Witcher 2, its like they enjoy walking on generic settings and killing piss easy generic enemies, these games have no soul.

Dragon Age II
Mass Effect 3
Cisquisition

ur pretty:)

*bam ham combat
Also completely inconsequential loot and crafting and in case of 3, Ubisoft open world.

>glorious nippon bait folded 1000 times under a waterfall

Again, only a couple characters like Iron Bull in Inquisition

>playing Skyrim
>I am attacked by the 35th wolf today

>Adding skyrim to your post despite it being a different style of game entirely so you can divert criticism with an easy target
Nobody's fooled, kid

My screen flickers insanely when I try and boot it up. Anyone know a fix for this?

If you leave your screen off the flicker will be gone

>You can't decide absolutely ANYTHING about your character's looks or traits
>But its still an RPG because of shitty dialog options that won't even allow you to be evil

Fuck this game

>What is "Role-playing"

Let me guess you are one of the people who thnk Zelda is an RPG

>it's another "people who don't like story/lore play a game where the main focus is the story/lore" episode

nah, witcher combat is much better than bamham shit. especially witcher 2, and ESPECIALLY with FCR 2

3 > 1 > 2
it's not even a debate

2>3>1
fite me

>the punchline of the one with the gay hunter is that gays are abominations
wat? the point was to sympathize about his outcast and his lovers tragic end because of their feelings. not even trying to bait you here but idk how you actually thought that was supposed to be a joke

Does the game get better after the first town? i've tried to play this game twice and i just hate everything about it. boring is accurate.

if it's just the first area, going into that old ruin/hospital place really sucked the life out of me. do you ever leave the forest?

There are 3 chapters, only Chapter 1 is the forest. There are two separate areas for Chapter 2 depending on the path you take.

well its basically the same thing for the other chapters of the game except in a different location
>main hub
>paths that lead out of the main hub to other small areas with enemies

Nah it's still auto-aiming button mashy cinematic garbage.
If anything, TW3 combat with softlock disabler and manual attack distance modifier is *tolerable*.

I got to the bar where you can fight people or something

Already quit finishing the game, too boring

Cry more, my child. You sound bitter.

same shit i read before jesus was even born
it may even be the same poster
kill yourself

I beat Witcher 1 today. I'm looking forward to moving on to its more praised sequels. I heard combat in Witcher 2 was very difficult though.

Don't try and play on death march, you'll just get frustrated

To translate, Dark mode in TW2 is a pain if you're not familiar with the game (it is pretty fun on replay). Death March is the highest mode for TW3 and isn't really hard.

Spoiler: the sequels are worse.

>grasping at straws

>it's still auto-aiming button mashy cinematic garbage
no, witcher 3 attacks still function independent of lock on. witcher 3 lock on is too strong and broken, witcher 2 system is fucking perfect and FCR2 makes the controls much much better

>witcher 3 attacks still function independent of lock on.

what