U

Honestly, why does it matter if "Devs are pandering to SJWs/Left" in a video game? Why does it matter if there's a trans NPC in a video game? Or that the devs decided not to use guns in their game? Or that the PC's authority figure to listen to is black instead of white?
The NPC is just a talking head. Who gives a shit what it identifies with? Honestly, I can remember dialogue and whole voice lines from games I've played in the past, but couldn't give you the faintest idea of who said them outside of "The person in the shop before this level." I didn't care who told me that information then, why am I supposed to care now?
Tons of other games lacked guns too, and it didn't magically make them terrible. Amnesia was a great game to play. And I lacked anyway to defend myself from the creatures in it. I didn't need to blast people in the face with a shotgun to have fun playing Crazy Taxi or Jet Set Radio. Learning that a Dev for JSR "didn't want to give the main characters guns because gun violence in a major issue in the world and war is bad" wouldn't make me unenjoy that entire game somehow.
And as before, why do I give a shit who tells me part of a story? Why do I care what color that individual is. I've fucking taken orders from things with 3-heads and a beast-like body before, and not thought "Oh man, the devs must really be catering to those fucking greek orthodox faggots"

Why does the politics of the devs who made a well done game (obviously not Gone Home or Depression Quest) matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakanda_(comics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't, but I'm not gonna read the rest of your shit post.
It's just an excuse for Sup Forumstards to treat Sup Forums as their propaganda center

god i wish that was me

fpbp

People can't differentiate between different issues so they see something like black characters in video games and relate it to some type of left-leaning uprising

This
>wow don't you hate it how much these sjws are trying to brainwash you? these bluepilled cucks are trying to blind you from the fact all niggers are rapists and muslims are evil and homosexuality is a sin

>well done game
>Gone Home or Depression Quest
That's a sweet punchline to be honest, this is some top tier bait.

>The absolute state of your awful reading comprehension

But user, those are well done games, the only downside to them is the politics of the developers.

tldr

Politics in games are cancer and brings the wrong people into the industry to create more cancer.

nice strawman, there's a difference between pol-level paranoia and the fact that vidya is actually being swamped with petty political shit

because when devs start pandering to sjws they start to incorporate more sjws in their development team, and then you start getting abominations like ME:A
i dont really care if devs make their own games about trannies or fags, but i do get annoyed when they put it in existing franchises were it changes the tone
then you have games like TLoU where devs prioritize diversity as a major development attribute for some reason

>I like this game
>Well the person who made this game said something I didn't like so the game is bad
>Have you played the game?
>Why would I Play a game made by someone who doesn't agree to what I like

This

The problem is that SJW/Ultraleft don't actually play games, so pandering to them puts needless political bullshit into games that everyone playing them either dislikes or doesn't give a single fuck about. Then when the games do poorly they use it as an excuse to shit on their audience.

little mac could never satisfy her

Don't forget

What sucks is being a homosexual that wants a normal relationship with another conservative viewed guy who also hates all this gay "pride" trash.

Honestly, the bigger problem for me is that pol faggots just won't stop talking about it. This whole thread is cancer.

That little fucker beat Mike Tyson, Little Mac is big where it counts.

>REEEEE STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DON'T LIKE
Just filter the thread you fucking crybaby.

In the brain tumor that will surely show up later in his life?

nice cis male power fantasy, shitlord

>we HAVE to FIGHT the SJW MENACE they are STEALING OUR VIDYA by making VIDYA with NIGGERS
>wow stop telling me to fuck off just ignore it if you disagree :^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^)

>so triggered he makes an entire strawman post chain
Nice job proving you're a retard. Filter the thread.

make me

Nobody can make you choose to stop being a brainlet or surely someone would have before this point.

>people complain about videogames covering topics they don’t like, want more games that don’t do it
>reee poltards shut up!
go apply for janitor and delete every single thread that talks about shit you don’t like, user
this is a discussion board, not an consensus board like resetera

kind of on a similar note. I have a buddy who refuses to play Fortnite because it's F2P and he thinks all F2P suck because they are F2P.

You forgot
>other games don't have the topics they don't like
>shitpost the threads for the first group of games instead of playing the ones they do like

that's a pretty safe bet, but on the other hand, it's literally free to play. Download it for an hour and try it.

Trannies are disgusting

Everyone began to hate the left because their got too obnoxious, demanded everything cater to them, and brought their politics up CONSTANTLY and considered anyone who didn't agree the enemy.

The right have learned nothing from this. They are repeating the same mistakes, and it'll fuck them over sooner or later.

People don't know what they want, or even what they like, but they sure as fuck know what they don't like. Most people vote AGAINST things. And people are going to want the right to shut the fuck up.
After the right had so many victories, it was thought maybe they'd be more content. They'd WON after all, but they've actually only gotten louder since. They're unbearable.

Gone Home is seriously not a well done game. The main element is that your sister was a lesbian and your parents are stressed close minded fellas that's it. The story never even bothers to develop more than that initial conflict and never ties it with the supposedly super natural elements of the game.

Listen here child, you're still living in a left-wing dominated world. You don't even fucking remember what it was like when the right were the ones who were obnoxious. Until christian moms start burning Pokemon cartridges again, and Jack Thompson gets un-disbarred, you're talking nonsense.

Oh fucking boo hoo there's a black superhero movie now, time to vote republican and deny climate change

>literally strawman
Is that all you people know how to do?

Your on Sup Forums bruda you don't know de way.

You have to get ebola to know de way.

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

Nobody gives a fuck about you creating your own black superhero.

The problem is everyone is being bludgeoned into inclusion in their own art, resulting in shit art.

"Sorry sir, your studio didn't meet the quota of 33% black actors and 33% gay actors in your latest game/book/movie, time to write 1000 articles calling for your boycott, vandalize your offices, and send threatening letters to families of your employees".

If you want "equal representation", I want to see exactly blacks represented in exactly 18% of Super Bowl commercials. Oh wait, they are in 100% of the commercials, I guess we should just start ignoring reality now.

I would cum instantly if I was pinned to the wall like that.

The funniest part about this whole Black Panther thing is that he was made by Stan Lee and is a hilarious caricature of African culture which just happened to accurately predict the KANGZ shit going on today.

It's white genocide

The issue tends to arise from a lack of player choice.

If there's a tranny in the game, and I can't call them a fucked up freak, they've failed to allow the player to immerse themselves.

>Cia
>Black

None of the girls on the right are black, they're just really, really dark tan. If they were actually black to the Japanese, they would all have blackface.

of course you would, you pathetic beta-virgin-soy faggot

Sup Forums is a right-wing activism website.

Now stop crying about Sup Forums or fuck off and die.

Nope he started out as a black power movement character. then in the 70's turned into a exploitation character along with Powerman, Ironfist.

fuck off back to resetera

What bothers me about it is that western developers have literally no reason for those characters to exist other than to fill a quota. They need those social justice brownie points, so they create the most stereotypically black, asian, tranny or whatever character they can so absolutely no one could mistake them for not being those things.

Since their actual character comes secondary to this need to signal that you have a minority in your game, what you end up with are shallow, boring characters who ironically end up mimicking stereotypes that these developers supposedly want to do away with.

Pic related has a trans character in it and they were so well written that I didn't care at all.

It only matters when the devs try to use the game as a means to lecture or "educate" you (wolfenstein 2) or when it's thrown in there for no reason and serves no purpose to the story such as the tranny in beamdogs baldurs gate game. Nobody complains about Arcade being a fag because the fact he is a fag is never made a big deal, and really you'd only realise if you pay attention to his dialogue. There's no "WAIT A MINUTE, YOUR GAY!?" moment like say when the player learns Krem in dragon age is a tranny because it wasn't relevantt his story or Arcades character.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)
>Black Panther is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Jack Kirby ... king and protector of the fictional African nation called Wakanda ... T'Challa also relies on his genius intellect, rigorous physical training, martial arts skill, access to advanced technologies and wealth to combat his enemies and foes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakanda_(comics)
Wakanda first appeared in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966), and was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby

i didnt bother reading your text fully try to tldr next time
also over 90 % of the population are not trans so pondering to the smaller amount is not necessary if you think otherwise your a facist

It's actually more than 99%.

Hi /leftypol/, I see you are still trying. You will surely pull it off, millionth time is the charm.

Here's another literally a black woman from pokemon

i didnt bother looking it up, thanks for the correction tho

fascism is based though

Because it's influential in ways exponentially cascading larger, as seen by gone home, indie games have moved from being largely gameplay focused to being largely story based narrative walking sims. Gameplay based indie games still exist, but they are by far the minority.

That pandering serves to attempt to tap into a market that's not the larger one, which is fine, but they don't do it in a way that would appeal to those people exclusively, they shove irrelevant things into regular games.

Let me put it this way:
If a trans character is so minor that we shouldn't bother getting worked up over it, it's certainly too minor to be worth caring about in the eyes of the groups that would give a shit about them.
They're dipping their toes in the water of this political garbage and pissing off everyone. And it will only get worse.

>haha why does it matter bro just ignore it, nothing bad will happen haha

smaefag neogaf shill
you wont take Sup Forums from us

Yeah. Its just a coincidence that his name is black panther. Its not like anybody would get offended if you named a super hero after a black supremacist group anyway.

Post launch cosmetic DLC is infinitely preferable to preplanned pay2win shit we get nowadays

I follow every single gaming news site but don't read any of their articles. I have never read a gaming article. I only read the headlines. And if I see a headline with a liberal slant on it I screenshot it immediately and report my findings on Sup Forums. I might only find one every two weeks or so but I make sure that everyone in the thread is under the impression that this makes up 99% of all games journalism and that if we do not become conservatives western civilization will be destroyed forever. You'd be amazed how well it works, too.

No you moron, what I'm saying is that you're a fucking idiot and Black Panther is a character made by Stan Lee as a ridiculous blaxploitation attempt that happened to accurately predict the current KANGZ internet memes. Which is what those articles show.
Fucking read a book dumbass nigga.

The comic character predates the party by years
Also the BPP is not black supremacist but you knew that

It is laughably easy to trigger conservatives

It literally was. His name was going to he Coal Tiger (as that was the name for what was then thought to be up-and-coming economic powerhouses in Africa) until someone told Stan Lee that there were no tigers in Africa. He changed it last minute.

You don't know what people imply by using the horse armour example.
Horse armour IS what led to pay2win shit, just like how agenda pushing in video games will eventually lead to some 1984 Oceania shit.

Wakanda is just another Asgard. Neither place exist.
Do you watch Thor movies and go "WOW WHITE PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT!?"?
Try using your brains instead of seeing reality through memes

I just get tired of SJW pandering because it only involves pandering to them via increasingly ugly or retarded characters, and because they seem to always insert it in to games, rather than making their own games in franchises that aren't already pre-established.

For example: I don't care if tumblr folk make a game that is basically "Jews In Space XI" as long as it's not actually "Jews In Space XI" and I can play "Jews In Space XI".

Fucking triggered-ass dumbshit over here I was MAKING FUN OF THE CURRENT BLACK OBSESSION WITH THE CHARACTER BECAUSE HE'S OBVIOUSLY A CARICATURE OF THEM. THE PEOPLE FREAKING OUT OVER HIM ARE THE PEOPLE THE CHARACTER'S EXISTENCE IS MOCKING.
Fuck's sake, read nigga read.

Other way around. It's like how threads always cry about Sup Forums more than actual there are actual Sup Forums posts

Because leftism is a cancer to gaming.

>Horse armour IS what led to pay2win shit
You sure it wasn't f2p MMOs? Been around a lot longer than horse armor.

How do you fight a strawman with another strawman?

This post made me cum instantly

it's called quota/corporate diversity. Diversity at the expense of other things. Diversity for the sake of diversity. It's not a secret it's about "representation" and literally nothing else.

Look at the SJWs screaming about Deliverance Kingdom Come for being historically accurate and not including random diversity for the sake of diversity at the expense of the actual intended setting or design.

On the other hand consider these white gamedevs re-creating the exact same blaxploitation lady over and over which the exact same stereotype "strong black woman" personality.

sureshow me a well done game by liberals
oh wait with good games you literally don't even know the politics of the developers because they aren't massive fucking faggots

eat shit turbonigger

Uh oh

>companies hire shit writers
>therefore black characters are bad
????

based jews standing up where white cuck won't

this 2bh
i'm left wing af but i draw the line at trannies, like holy fuck get some medical treatment for your mental illness but that shit is not a movement, it's not an identity, it's not something to be proud of, it's not something to be celebrated, it's not something to be normalized, it's a fucking disorder

Wow what a comeback. You sure showed me.