Gravity Rush

Been playing this and I'm up to about chapter 11/12. I'm enjoying it, except for the side-missions that require you to use the throwing power. That's always the worst part of any of these type of games.

Anyone want to talk about Falling With Style: The Game?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1154635/8bf840178c/
karageko.me/2018/01/07/gravity-rush-art-book-interview/
gravityrushcentral.com/2017/09/28/sony-shutting-gravity-rush-2s-online-services-year-release/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh god, you're about to go down the pillar. RIP.

Is that bad?

It's either the best part or worst part of the game depending on who you ask.

Are you playing the first game?
The throwing powers get really buffed in the sequel.

The pillar segment is considered the low point of the game (pun not intended)
You won't be able to go back to town for a while, but it's an interesting section

postan artbook links
e-hentai.org/g/1154635/8bf840178c/
karageko.me/2018/01/07/gravity-rush-art-book-interview/

this thread again

franchise is dead

nobody bought this shit

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES!

>that pop-in
so this is the power...

Finished 2 last night, and got the platinum. Have now platinumed 1 on Vita, Remastered, and 2.
What's left?

why can't she find a job in this city

Hope for more gravity rush maybe 8 years later.
I might get remastered to replay one in 60fps and looking pretty, but I have my hands full with games I'm currently invested in to buy a game I've already played.

go finish the Delvool mines
go get as many Dusty tokens as hiro

>Buying the remaster and 2 for PS4 soon

What am I in for?

Jokes on you, they extended it till mid July.

Kat is a thot and her game is bad.

What if I don't care about the online modes? I mean what can it be, shitty time trials?

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 6

It's not necessary to enjoy the game, but there is something very charming to find creative photo reviews and treasure hunts and passing them along.

>What if I don't care about the online modes? I mean what can it be, shitty time trials?
gravityrushcentral.com/2017/09/28/sony-shutting-gravity-rush-2s-online-services-year-release/

>Are you playing the first game?
>The throwing powers get really buffed in the sequel.
Yeah I am. My main problem is just the general controlling/handling of it. Third person console games with this kind of power are usually annoying because the kind of sensitivity you want for general camera control is different to the kind of sensitivity you want for aiming. And in GR it's especially annoying since using the O button also makes you start floating so when you pick something up you have to wait an additional second to use the land button or hurl yourself away (which takes longer) to get fine control back, which is really annoying in the "kill only using thrown objects" timed challenge. And sometimes for whatever reason even if you're standing right next to something it won't get picked up. The "pick up and rescue people" time trial made me really mad since it would often take 2-3 tries to actually get it to pick up all the people in a clump even though they were standing right on top of each other.

>tfw she'll never do this to your ceewee

>Third person console games with this kind of power are usually annoying because the kind of sensitivity you want for general camera control is different to the kind of sensitivity you want for aiming.
Aren't you using the gyro for fine tuning?

>And in GR it's especially annoying since using the O button also makes you start floating
fixed in GR2, thank fuck. You can pick stuff up without even stopping in 2

>And sometimes for whatever reason even if you're standing right next to something it won't get picked up
You're supposed to hold the button down til shit gets picked up

>Third person console games with this kind of power are usually annoying because the kind of sensitivity you want for general camera control is different to the kind of sensitivity you want for aiming. And in GR it's especially annoying since using the O button also makes you start floating so when you pick something up you have to wait an additional second to use the land button or hurl yourself away (which takes longer) to get fine control back, which is really annoying
Are you using the motion controls? They are actually really helpful in this game. You can just move the controller to aim while you are floating so you can keep your thumb on the face buttons.

>My main problem is just the general controlling/handling of it. Third person console games with this kind of power are usually annoying because the kind of sensitivity you want for general camera control is different to the kind of sensitivity you want for aiming.
You should be using gyro by default to both quickly turn and precisely aim, the right stick is more for reorienting yourself.