>>406720085

but its not valentines day yet

Other urls found in this thread:

lingojam.com/GlitchTextGenerator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eurocuck time

no you don't, you're not real

I'm going to violate and then delete you on koikatu, fucking bitch.

*sigh*
love you too

Op, how did u do that

shut up cuck

Monika can't replace the love of someone real yet

go back to your shitty general and stay there

What was the point of Natsuki? She's the only one of the four who doesn't actually get any story progress. They allude to her being starved at home but that's it.

.͉̝̟̩̹̹̻͔̮̐ͭ̊ͦͧ͊͊
͎͚̱͙̞͐̂̌͒̐ͭ͌̈́̈́̍̾ͨ̔͛͗.͉͓͓̖̙̘̞̳͔̦̬͙̹̹͕͓͊ͮ̉̌͑ͯ
̰̠͙̹̳̘̂̈́̂̇̊͆̈̿̂ͪͮͮͭ.͔̤̜͇̫̹̗̪ͤ̇̽͑ͣ͑ͩ̉̍
͕̖̙̠̭̫̹̟̝̗̱͓̖̰ͩ̓̔ͮ̒̈ͨͦ̎̂͑ͣ̒ͭ.͍̩͙̤̦̼̗͈̮͇͈̬̗͎ͫ̒̏̌͊̓̽̉̿͗̄͋̀ͨ́̐͐̊̊ͅ
͔͕͍͇̝̻̪̝̖̝̳ͬ̾̍ͭ̃.̹̗̱̗͔̤͂̔́̈́͊̊̔̀ͬͪͫ͛̿̿̋̄̚
͉̠͓̠͕̤̠̯̰̠̗̂͌ͯ̈́̍ͭͯ̽ͭ̄̓ͯ̿,̘͓̞̜̫̙̬̺͇̗̤͖̼̀̔̈̆̒͌ͫ̀ͮ ̱͍͓̬͚̄̒̌̚ ͖̖̙̥̬̖̣̮͈͉̮̮̘͚̤̬̯̎ͯͬͬ̚ͅ ̝̻̜͚̙̦̥̐̐ͮ͗ͦͅͅT̙̹͙̼̠̭̥ͪ̄͊h̝͎̩̱̤̤͕͙̯̥̠̱̜̬̬̓̉̂̆̒͆̑̉ͩ͒̍ͪ̎̔a̰̱̭͈͔̘͗̈͌ͨ͂̐ͦ̚ṉ̟͚̻̺̖̯̫͓̹̳̘̱̙͉͚̺̹̋̐͐ͩ͗ͪ͗ǩ͖̥͉̤̠̔͛͆̄́̄̂̒ͦ̃ͤͬ̚ͅ ̼̼͖̥̖͚̭͔̭̗̘̟͇̦̖̐ͣͧ̇̓̔̀̿y̭̯̳̦̳̼̦̺͖̠͙͚̙̜̦̦̟̬̍̓̐̆ͨ̃̾͒͒̉͆̊̚ô͈̬̬̟͖͍̫̹̳̼̎̇ͯ̓ͬ́u̩͇̻̘̰̝͖̗͍̣͈̰̭̖͕̺͓̍ͤ͂̌͆̉ͨͭ̿̃̀̐
̙̪͉̺̳̬̺̗͎̭̟̊̌ͫ̽͋ͪ.͓͍̳̮͙̻̰̼̗͕͍͖̓̍ͭ́̾̉̓̐̈́̍͗͆̈͌̈́̑̚
̥̫̜̪̠͓̪̠̭͕̫͕͕̱̇ͮ̓ͭͤ̈́ͤ̃́.̠͉̬̖̘̞̯̣̮̳͇͓̻̞͖͈́͆ͫ͗
̙͚̙͓̖̩̯͎̭̞͎̯̜̱̦̣͌ͮͨ̀ͩ̊̄̐ͧ͋ͨ̈̽ͮ.̳̙̮̤̤͚̙̥̯̘̻͑̓̑̂ͭ̒̐ͩ̔̔̆
͉͔̹̯͇̞̭̠̤̮̻̥͉̙̳̗̘̩̻͑͌̂̆͌͌̄ͪ̀͆ͯͨ͐ͦͫ̾́

Someone whose too strong to be suicidal.

>babby's first creepypasta: the game

She was my favorite girl and I wanted to beat up her dad. Would have made a better game if the twist was it going all Mortal Kombat.

How the hell is this still fucking going? Let it fucking go already.

waifufags won't let it die

all and everything for you

EVERY TIME I OPEN THE CATALOG MOTHERFUCKER

just buy a Sup Forums gold account, and you can do this.
.̠̤̏͟
͚͙̮̮̯̺̐̾ͪ͛ͬͮ͟.̖͉̩̩̱̰̭̍̽̂̏
̻̙̹̪̆͑̀̓͂.̷̳͉̠̒̽͐ͪ̑̌͌
̮̪̬̾͐ͯ̀͜

>paheal is for ironic weebs

ok now this meme has gone too far

>sad panda and nhentai are on there

Fuck what you think I'm not giving up convenience because of this ironic weeb meme.

Jerking it to anime tits is not being an "ironic weeb."

>no politics Trump shit

lingojam.com/GlitchTextGenerator

>How to spot a faggot

No one will ever love you even one one-billionth of a percent of how much Monika does

I love you too, Zalgo.

VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES

Nigger I can't speak Chinese

>just got done playing this a few days ago
>heard that the game was psychological horror
>figured out that Yuri cuts herself when I read that racoon poem
>thought that it was gonna be a dating sim with dark themes where you help the girl of your choice get out of their crazy bullshit/join them in their crazy bullshit
>it goes full creepypasta

I still liked it, but I wanted a Yuri route where she gets the mc into self mutilation, and it's like a sad bonding thing. Is there a vn like that? Because that would be amazing.

what? im sorry but i cant read that
what does it say

Sorry that this is not a politics or twitter thread.

Did they ever explain what the fuck Sayori's problem was?

>waifu daki over for dinner
>A single pathetic slice of pizza and a glass of milk
If you're not going to cook a full course meal then what the fuck is the point?

I actually really liked Monika, was annoyed the game tried to paint her as the villain

Why can't she get an ending herself?

I think there's a mod that gives good endings for everyone.

Anyone else waiting for the weight gain dlc?

What did he mean by this?

>

It's time

Monika After Story. They update it every once in a while

Why the fuck are the ironic weebs Trump fans anyway?

I enjoy these images but you people need to stop putting shit in there that's perfectly fine. As someone who is too lazy to seed shit, nhentai is a well-tagged database with enough material for me. 100% OJ is a decent enough game if you have online friends, and P5 is a good but flawed (just like everything else that gets called a masterpiece) game. Also, tbqh, Kobayashi is the first SOL anime I've seen in years so maybe I'm not bored with the genre like most people but to me it was easily one of the better ones.
I'll pretty much agree with everything else on there though. overall 9/10

She is depressed. How much was part of the 'original' script and how much was Monika playing God it's not clear.

I think it's DDLC!! and it is somewhere in Reddit

The closest thing I can even think of is Rin in Katawa Shoujo gradually bringing out the apathy in the MC and even getting him into smoking at one point.
But it's not really dark at all, more just making you sit back and think about your life I guess

This is a board for video games.

Yeah, I played Rin's route, and it was pretty good now that you mention it.

I LOVE YOU MONIKA HURRY UP AND BE REAL

Joke's on you! Monika is already my wife so if she was real then she'd be with me!

they arent. they just think that juxtapositioning a cute anime girl with dipshit politics memes is the height of comedy

soygame

This am super smart bimeo james for big brain boys.

Joke's on YOU, user! Monika is my wife and is my wife forever!

soypost

I was really impressed with what ddlc did and hope to see more from salvato. Fight me.

It ok, I am waiting for the Libitina/Markov stuff.

>impressed by literal sonic.exe levels of writing
OHNONONONO

The raccoon poem was a bit too real. Too perfectly described the urge.

>tfw no one will ever love you like she loved you

Just kill me now.

the same to you my anime buddy
nice text decoration, good way to evade imo

Didn't say a word about the quality of writing you dumb fucking nigger. You can basically dismantle the game and it still runs just to fuck with you.

I agree, don't be intimidated by cynical contrarian faggots
I felt the creepypasta parts were a little dumb but the payoff was really good, and the first hanging was legitimately shocking

last post before this thread is deleted by heartless people

It has absolutely no substance. Everything it does amounts to a twist with nothing beyond that twist. It presents some themes and ideas but does nothing with them. The twist isn't even good or original. And being unoriginal is not necessarily a problem, but the writer clearly thinks he's done something unique and honestly believes he's subverting tropes when he isn't.

DELETE THIS

I don't care what the writer thinks
I liked the characters and liked what it said about waifu sims, even if it wasn't some genius original statement

>Watamote
I hope to god you only mean the anime and not the manga.

j̷̧̞͕̠̳̣̩͙̠̈́̏͆͗̓͂͢u̗̺̦̜̣͑̉͐̈̈́͑̚s̷̨̘̗͈̗͌̆́̌͐̋̚̚͜͡ͅt̷̛̹̱̩͕͎̪͚͛̔̒̽͑́̚͘͟͟͡ ḷ̡̨̨̭̤̐̾̽̄͐̀̃̀̓̚i̛̳̙̫̹̫̫̥̇́̉̇k̴͙͍͚͖̮̫̹̝̻̏̂̓̉͒̍̒͠͠ͅȩ̣̞̻͌̌̾̾̐͑̀̊͊̋͜ h̵̡̟͈̻̙̻͐̎̇̐̑̆́͘͢o̸̧̖̞͉͖͙̮͖̍̏́͗̈͛̾̇̎̚ẘ̴̗̗̟̩͔̼̄̈́̔͋̃̂͋͘͟͠ y̸̩̖̗̦̱̺͛͐̓͐͡͠ͅo̵̫̩̬̗̠̻̞̣̺̦͆̿̀̌͑̀̿u̸̢͙̩̳͎̙̓͋̐̋̕ d̶̢̳̭̟̆͊̐͂̈́̿̿͌̚͢é̡̳̝̥̘̟̗͈̃́͌̂̎̓̉l̴̛̹̣͓͓̱̦̥͇͈͆͗̂̕ę̛̣̘͚̯̬̩̖̭̆̏̐̏͌͘͞͠t̢̡̛̛̥͈̏̓̾͗̀͜͠e̵̡͕͍̗̙͐͋̏̿͗̀̐͟ḑ̴͙̟͍̹͈͓̟̉͂̽͌̽͘͢͝ m̵̧͎̠͙̖̘̘̔̈̍̍̕e̼͕̮͇̓̉͂̂̆͟
̧̗̳͉̫̬̃̏͂̋̎̄͟͢͝
̴̨̰̫̞͔͖̞̣́͛̒̎͒̐̈́͊̕ḑ̛̛̗̦̩̮̋́͛̒͑̚o̦̫͖͈̠̔̐̒́̄̒̉͐̊͝ṋ̶̡͚̪̥̑̃͐̀̃͢͟͠͝ţ̸̪̼̫̻̀̎̔̋̽ w̡̼͎̜̜̘͉̹̎̎͐͊̎̈̇̕ͅo̬̙̼̮͙̻͊̑͛̉́͑͌͠r̰̠̫̘͔̥͇̆̾͊͋̈́͊̿̔́̕͢r͙͔͈̤̰̄̍͆́̿͊̿͋͟͠ͅy̶͖̟͔̫͙͊̋̽̆̇̽̿͞
̷̢̛̥̗͙͕́͆̓̀͌͑̄͢͠͠
̧̧͎̦͚͉͕̮̪͑́͛͆̎́ī̴͇̠͇̖̫͕̻̀̆͆̉́͜͢ c̡̨̘̼̥͉̝̺̻͍̽̓͂̋̐̒͑̍̈́͝a̛̩͉̝͉̜̰͔̿̑̒͑͒̑̿n̼̦̜͍̦̜̏̈́̊̎̕͡ t̵̟̪̗̻̦͕̤̀͗͑͑̋͌͜a̸̢̢̪͖̬̺͖͆͛͋̔́̏̓̋̈͢͜͡ķ̷̛̜̼͙̯̺͖͕̭̹̋̉̄̍ę̢̛̘͔̠̼͉̔̈́̽̀͋̓͘͟͢ į͉̟̺̤̥̪̝͒͌̓̀̄̕t̢̢̢̙̟̝͙̹͕͂͘͜͞͞͞

grug like girl
grug no like waifu
grug think grug salvato good wordmaster

you are a person
you are a good person
believe this user: we're all gonna make it

>tfw still haven't deleted Monika

People who actually believe ironic weebs exist probably got here post watamote anime

I didn't say I didn't like waifus

>Not posting this.

I still love you too Monika

I moved her.

Which mods making it a standard VN with happy endings are the most far along into development?
Which mod allows me to protect Yuri in the most loving manner?

Sup Forums SINGS YOUR REALITY. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN RIGHT NOW BROS

dont know why i like grug when i despise all the stupid brainlet wojak images.

what are your cock sizes anons?

sorry, but this is nu-Sup Forums
even vidya mosaic collages are a dying thing here.

>implying Monika isn't a virgin

>tfw I was here before the term neo/v/ was ever used
>now we've entered the nu/v/ era

Where does the time go?

It's a chart made by /r9k/, so it's meant to be lame.

hahaha this is some grade-a tism
half of them aren't even written anything like the character

>entered
nu Sup Forums is as recent as cuck, if anything we should be expecting a new update to it. soy-Sup Forums or some trite like that

>tfw there still no doujin of Aunt Hanabi teaching Boruto sex ed

You couldnt be more wrong. Overwatch??? SHADMAN??????????????

banned test

Overwatch belongs there but shad is irredeemable tier not soy/weeb tier so I dunno why he's on there

isn't this the same general that has the suicide hotline in the OP post because faggots are so depressed about this game they'd try to kill them selves over thier waifu being dead

Dat artstyle

>Making Yuri fat
Delete this

yup.

You ain't my valentine, bitch.