Character creation

>Character creation
>Set the age slider to max

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVjSUgZ_khc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only old people do this

This art's really well done. I'm constantly surprised how fast these people pump out chapters for manga, it must be so draining. I don't know what that's from, but those two drawings alone makes me want to read it.

I wish it had been real.

Inuyashiki

I always do that in RPGs. Love playing and old fart berserker who's about had it.

Welcome to the family, son.

I think they have people that ink it for them. but regardless, It's still pretty impressive.
It takes me awhile just to finish linework for one drawing, let alone an entire comic

many of the background is simply pictures that went through rendering
only charactes are drawn

>NPC all still treat you like a fresh faced rookie who has barely entered adulthood

>Japan redesigning a bishie as an "ugly" old man
This has never happened in the history of Japan

Looks like Gantz. Nobody else seems to care about writing old people well in anime.

What is Nier and Crossbone Gundam?

>Character creation
>Make loli

HIT ME ON THE GROUND

Papa nier is technically a different character and specifically made for westerners (otherwise brother nier would have probably just been the only one that ever existed) and Jew Dough wasn't really ever a bishounen. Char or Garma would never have gotten that treatment. Even somewhat aged in CCA, char's man beauty is not tarnished.

>tfw you will never live the Inuyashiki dream of killing all shitposters

>nier
they didn't release papa nier in Japan
he's also grafted on poorly

depending on the mangaka it goes from moderately easy with digital tricks and assistants to slave tier schedule. seeing guys like Murata or the Tsugumomo author work on stream is magical
youtube.com/watch?v=dVjSUgZ_khc

Old hardass is one of my favorite character types

>Tfw genuinely pumped and excited for the live action movie in april

The patrician choice.

>implying Jew Dough isn't the most handsome Gundam protag.

>including yourself

Hiro, don't you have a dead mom to mourn?

Me too. ;_;

>friend starts talking to me about the anime like I haven't already read the manga
i've decided that anime brings out the absolute worst fans. similar to dragon ball super fandom, the anime side is the one that knows the least amount about the actual story.

When you mention "worst fans" and anime, JoJo must be mentioned.

What did the anime change from the manga in Inuyashiki? I know Gantz anime never finished the plot how about this?

it really took you this long to realise this?

>Game still treats you like a young person
Are there any RPGs where you play as an old person. Witcher doesn't count brcause Geralt is technically young.

Looks like a fucking Warcraft character

gantz anime should've never happened. literally watch it on a whim and found myself mad as hell by the time I finished it.

>they didn't release papa nier in Japan
Wrong way round.
They didn't release Brother Nier in the west.

Are there really games that allow you create loli's?

I fucking hated that yakuza dipshit voiced by kuroda.

Dragon's Dogma

I was about to say that it looks like something the Gantz artist would pen.

I tried to do a loli in DD but she's got a manly face. Couldn't figure out how to maike her cute. Also thicc thighs, just cause.

>trying to make a loli in a game that's clearly heavily western-inspired
Nobody to blame but yourself.

>set age to maximum
>strength, perception, agility, endurance are all reduced, and all actions are slowed down
>can't join any guilds because they don't want geriatrics serving their ranks
>bandits won't even kill you anymore as long as you don't attack them
>get new quests where you can give out quests to adventurers to retrieve your stolen possessions