Steamcommunity Bans

Has anyone here been permanently banned from the Steam forums?

>steam forums
Who even goes there?

MODS = GODS

i thought steam forums only existed as barely-useful google search results

I actually found the steam forums to somehow being more useful at finding fixes obscure issues with games. Not sure how though.

>finding fixes obscure issues
This. Whenever I search for some random fuck up if there's not a leddit post about it there's a Steam Forums one.

yeah but it's always someone asking about it and then five morons suggesting complete nonsense or calling the op a liar or just ranting about some dumb bullshit only care about

Yeah, i actually collect those. Steam and game mods are always fucking faggots.

then stop being a toxic flaming faggot

Why do you guys keep buying from steam again?

You donĀ“t need to be toxic there faggot.
Just say anything and you will be banned by salty mods.

>spend your life/free time shitposting about games you don't like for petty reasons

You're just a few steps away from hanging yourself with a belt in your closet.

>uses the word "toxic"
You have no right to call anyone a faggot, not even actual homosexual "people"

maybe

It takes no time to get banned, even a short post will trigger the mods as well, treating those shitty forums as some place for real discussion is for losers i just have fun shitposting and there is nothing a useless wimpy faggot like you can do about it.

>Failing a speech check

>nu-Sup Forums actually uses the word toxic
Overwatch shitstains are cancer, kill yourselves.

>two friends and I all go on Ass creed Origins for the WEWUZKANGZ meme, seeing if you actually get banned for it
>I get a permanent ban, one friend gets a temporary ban, and the other gets a warning for all doing the exact same thing

Man, Steam forums truly reek of quality.

Yes. They deserved it tbqh

>Literally never used steam forums
If I did, i'd end up getting banned for my first post

Well put , that joke of a forum is only good fo rshitposting.

>States moderating is stupid and bad
>Gets permabanned
Fucking hell mate.

Steam Discussions is so retarded that it makes Facebook look good in comparison. There is nothing to be gained by going or posting there.

>not using the word toxic to describe how loud and obnoxious you are with that rock your block shit popping more lip and how much you love to talk shit

quote from man banned
>what are you gonna do, ban me?

no, i keep all my shitposting on Sup Forums where it should be

>all games on the list made by sjw devs
>shitpost there like on Sup Forums
>"j-j-just say a-anything and they'll b-ban you! s-s-salty mods!"

I got banned from Killing Floor 2 forum on Steam for saying I should be refunded after the cash shop was opened, as when I bought the game it didn't exist and I don't want to own a game with a cash shop. The developers had clearly stated there will never be a cash shop, then added one with an update.
Got banned for arguing this, then I wrote to Steam support and got the refund using the same argument, despite owning the game for more than a month and playing ~20 hours.

This.

Its amazing you people think its okay to act like youre on Sup Forums anywhere else

Lads, on Steam developers can moderate the forum for their own game. This frequently means that they delete posts and ban people who state the game is bad, or suggest people don't buy it.
Its like if you allowed thread OPs to delete posts and ban people from their own thread. You KNOW it would be abused. See for my case. I just made a most asking to be refunded, and got perma banned. Then the exact same post sent to the Steam admins got me refunded.

>from depression quest to subnautiica

just never miss a chance to jump on the case do you

You have a mental disability dude

Not true. Nothing is as bad as Facebook and Youtube comments.

>Sup Forums gets upset at "toxic" while endless screaming "cancer" at anything they don't like.

You're all the exactly same as them.

i always find help about achievements on obscure game in steam forums

Pretty much this, it doesn't matter if the devs are bros, the hotpocket steam mods will ban you because they are from neogaf/resetera

ESL cheaters

More like finding the decensor patch to your lewd visual novels.

What's wrong with cancer?

Yep, got banned in the Kingdom Come forums for asking for a pre-load 2 times after first thread got deleted with no answers.

I also immediately refunded my pre-order. Fuck mods. #based devs my ass.

I got a week ban for the same thing here on Sup Forums. I was asking for some clarification to the rules on Sup Forums since they seemed arbitrary. Now I just don't bother storytiming comics anymore.

toxic commies can't handle that some cells are just born different, see how bigoted they are, don't even accept our cancer bros, always trying to kill them off with everything they can like poison, radiation, white blood cells, what a bunch cellularcist.

what the fuck did I just read

It's been long since I've checked on steam forums. However when JonTron stuff went out, I went to check how Yooka Failee forums were going on and the whole show was just glorious. Threads were deleted, people were banned for wanting refund and shittalking about devs being "diverse". It was just madness.

I've been perma banned on one of the webforums lately for asking "what the fuck happened to you people for pandering to this social justice garbage". Mod told me it was not ok to say "fuck" and if I want to be unbanned I have to "change my ways of thinking". I've been on the that web since its beginning, almost 10 years. Not gonna bother with "changing my ways of thinking", not worth it.

>being a special snowflake who feels the need for others to read their low iq opinions on the steam forums
justice served

Interlinked within cells

fuck Ark

>Has anyone here been permanently banned from the Steam forums?

derek smart banned me from all of his game hubs for making fun of him

he's still right about start citizen tho

cleve banned me too with the reason "you must leave. no saving throw"

Electronic Sports League?

granpa joey

damn nigga what the fuck are you doing
Post the posts that got you banned

Trolls