*snaps your lockpick*

*snaps your lockpick*

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ultimate brainlet filter. Hilarious seeing Skyrim kiddies get completely baffled by this relatively simple system.

Why the FUCK is lockpicking so hard in this game? I broke all 5 of mine in the """"""easy""""" tutorial and now I can't do it. Fuck this.

Sup Forums

I haven't played the game yet, but I think any kind of lockpicking/hacking minigames are always completely unnecessary. They're a waste of time completely removed from the rest of the gameplay.
Even simply having a skill point requirement would be more interesting and would integrate the game's systems better

>bethesda game
>lockpicking
>*PING*
>always have to wait 2 seconds for a new one

Literally the only thing that pisses me off about them. The fucking waiting time which is short but ultimately annoying and I have no idea why it is there.

user, just for tonight, I'll be your girlfriend.

Because braindead playtesters would hold the stick and without the wait time would break all of their lockpicks one after another I reckon.

im glad im not retarded. this minigame is easy

Why has Bethesda never reused that? They are extremely found of reusing everything.

Literally impossible.
I play with a controller and having to control the two sticks is bullshit, the sensitivity for moving it is so high.

Then when I try to play with a KB + M pressing D moves the lock so fast.

Anyway, the lock breaks even if I stay in the gold anyway so fuck it, I don’t lockpick anymore.
Not to mention lockpicks are the most expensive, non-consumable item in the game and earning money is impossible since literally everything you loot from bandits who just tried to kill you to animals you killed in the middle of the forest counts as “stolen” for some reason.

It's impossible on console.

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/3

Easy lockpick mod use it if you feel like.

unironically the best lockpicking system in any RPG

Try picking flowers and selling them to the alchemist.
It will take time, yes, but at least you will be making money.

because fallout 3's plays better on control sticks

this was so easy to game. Only press a when it goes up slowly

>bandits steal shit
>you kill bandits
>the shit is still fucking stolen

>you shoot animals, illegally, in the lords lands
>that counts as stealing (in fact, the word is actually 'poaching', funny that)

????
Also the game has fucking mod options, mod that shit out, mod to give yourself 9999999999 gold or whatever, Jesus.

always will prefer this to fallout 3/skyrim's

Nowhere does it say that bandit gear is always stolen.
Also, the meat you try and loot during the quest where the lord GIVES YOU PERMISSION TO HUNT in his land the meat is STILL stolen so fuck outta here with your bullshit excuses as to why this game has problems.

Sell the bandits armor/boots clothes and such.
Also, have you tried hanging onto the stolen items for like a day or two or selling them on the other end of the map?

Okay, the game has problems. Again, this is fixed with mods now or you can wait for a patch.

>user! HELP! THIS THING IS ON FIRE
>Okay, shit, that sucks. Why don't you use that water there to fix it?
>NO user. IT'S A PROBLEM!
>Okay, sure, why don't you fix it with that bucket of water?
>NO user YOUR BULLSHIT EXCUSES IS WHY THIS IS ON FIRE
>I get it's on fire, it sucks it's on fire, but instead of complaining it's on fire, you can put it out with that water, then repair it with that wood and other shit, fuck, you can do whatever you want thanks to all that shit over in the corner
>NO user IT'S ON FIRE AND YOUR EXCUSES ARE DOING SOMETHING

>mfw I just smash auto attempt and reload until I get it on the first couple of tries
>mfw I just get the Skeleton Key asap

like pottery

He is going to make saving and quitting impossible, isn't he?
We just bought sword art online, didn't we?

> reloads Save State
And that's how I became a MASTER thief!