Undertale cast VS ruskies

Well Sup Forums?

Sex with Muffet

Depends on their willpower. Considering Russians typically go into dire situations for fun, like jumping around skyscrapers and getting into fights, I'd expect the Russians would come out on top.

Reminder that Chara Did LITERALLY Nothing Wrong!

>chara dindu nuffin
>she a gud girl

What would the russians get out of killing them?

I wanna LICK Muffets armpits!

A little kid single handedly defeated the whole underground, realistically the monsters are truly fucked

Why wouldnt you kill them is the correct answer

alright lets look at this from a gameplay perspective
each russian soldier would be wielding a gun, in the game a gun offers + 12 Attack, however we also have to take into consideration what LV the russian soldiers are, are they veterans or are they rookies? because if they were veterans then they would obviously have more LV, and therefore have more damage
I also have to point out that these russian soldiers have human souls, meaning that their souls have more power than a monsters soul (depending on the soul of the monster, of course) not only this, but there is also a high chance that the soldiers would be able to use their determination should they fail
another thing to take into consideration is how they would be fighting, would they take turns fighting the monsters or would they fight all at the same time? how would the attack patterns work?
I feel as if OP didnt think this one through as there are too many things to take into consideration

>a gun is 12+ attack
Yeah an old revolver without any bullets

They just have to convince the russians to start a cult around one of the waifu characters

The dust monsters are composed of is actually cocaine.

>hide and wait for the Slav soldier's drug addictions to cause withdrawal
>strike
pizza cake fag

monsters are weak as fuck
it'd be a massacre
photoshop flowey could fuck their shit up though

Chara stomps, the end.

the wiki mentions that frisk may actually be able to use their determination as bullets

Would they beat the french Hokuto-No Ken fans that held a funeral for Raoh?

>Would they beat the french Hokuto-No Ken fans that held a funeral for Raoh?
based pierres

One day I wondered if an army would have a chance against him if he were to make it out of the underground
It would take the combined fire of just two vulcans to drain his health bar in less than a minute

I assume that the average round from any assault rifle is more powerful than determination thrown as bullets

he has fucken save states though

If the Ruskies aren't taking prisoners, they probably win.

are the russians attacking or defending? because if attacking they'll somehow invade poland by accident

Omega Flowey can't do shit if his souls keep pestering him. He's fucked, everyone's fucked.

s/cocaine/krokodil/

aren't humans stupidly strong compared to monsters, like Frisk was just some little shit who fell down a hole and he can massacre the entire underground with some toys

>accident
You mean they'll conquer the Underground then "accidentally" conquer Lwow or something.

1 Russian solider

The canon is that monsters, being made of magic, don't have physical strength + they're also very weak to harmful intent. They also attack with magic, which humans are resistant to.
In a straight fight yes, humans win.
The thing is, monsters' mastery over magic makes them damn good trapmakers, they also managed to animate a robot, and if you inject one with enough determination they become a hard-to-kill blob.
This means that all you need to do is get a power suit, shove a monster in it, power it with determination, and probably strap a cannon or a chainsaw to the suit as a weapon.
If the Monster war machine realises that they can actually do this, then 1 kid with a stick is no longer a freewin. We'd need artillery.
Thankfully, monsters are dumb as fuck and their entire history of human military tactics comes from anime.
And not anime like Ghost in the Shell or Legend of Galactic Heroes or Mobile Suit Gundam or anything semi-realistic like that, I'm talking like Yugioh and Lyrical Girl Nanoha and that anime where lesbians turn into swords that I forgot the name of.

>We'd need artillery.
they're going against Ruskie soldiers, they're bound to have a few grenades each and maybe a mortar if they're an actual unit

Oh the ruskies win easily because the monsters are too fuckin dumb to assess their own strengths vs weaknesses and fight where they're strong.
Turns out when all you have is Magic, every problem looks like a nail. Even the very magic-resistant nails.

There will be no fighting in the first place because the Underground russian citizens has voluntarily agreed to become join the Russian Federation. Just check the referendum results.

For instance, when Muffet ensnares the player.
She doesn't just drop a fuckin rock on you. She gets close and engages in soul to soul combat like everyone else, despite having a CLEAR mobility advantage.
This is dumb as fuck.
Suppose you were a russian soldier and some guys you were fighting become trapped in a net. Do you:
A. Shoot them from cover
B. Let them get exhausted from dehydration and fatigue
C. Get close enough for them to hit you and ask them for money

No matter how many times he tried there would be no way he could defeat a world organized army
The only thing loading saves would help him do would be loading when he was still in time to give up

Well would that not depend on the logic we are working with. Since we only truly know how real ass bullets work there is no real or actual way to make a comparison. Which is the biggest type of problem with these sort of what if questions. Like what logic are we working with is the biggest thing to boil down since for all we know the humans in undertale could also survive real world nuclear blasts cause why fucking not especially since there is nothing stating otherwise.

Assuming the russians are human, then the russians.

fpbp

They fuck the goatmom
Godsriel then murders them all for fucking his mom
Moral victory for the Russians

>russians
>humans

kek

Yeah, they're basically aliens.

Ruskies shoot at a plane, everyone dies.

Based Chara poster