youtu.be/VsdzaEVeFEE
youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00
youtube.com/watch?v=wbv67NByHk0
youtube.com/watch?v=jOQnST2d-kI
youtube.com/watch?v=dpqgIXWKmQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mike ruined it and it became more about his faggy ass than James

>inb4 mike comes to shit post about his edited dick some more

Rolfe is jealous of Mike's 10 incher cause he's a cuckold and it reminded him of the nigger that fucked his wife on regular basis

I actually like his newer content, possibly more than his Nerd stuff. James is a super passionate dude and I enjoy his reviews for movies and whatnot. Also some recent episodes have been legit like Polybius and the James&Mike where they play Super Mario 3D World. I do hate the videos with the slimy fat fuck but otherwise the channel is pretty good.

shut up, mike

what did he do this time? I don't follow youtube I only watch stuff posted here or at gamesfaq

I still like his content. Don't care at all for the other stuff they do though, none of them are as appealing as Rolfe (Matei almost would be if he wasn't a dickhead)

A nostalgic video game reviewer ran out of nostalgic games

he didn't retire the character. Now he only gets gradually worse instead of dying as an icon. AVGN really should have ended after ROB but he just keeps going for some stupid reason

He's still making good nerd videos. i saw the star wars fighting game one he did and it felt just like an old nerd episode. the special edition gag was pretty funny too

James has two children now and has no time to make videos anymore. Now Mike and the fat fuck are running the channel into the ground with their shit quality content and retarded opinions. Also, Mike is a fucking sociopath.

>two children

Wot

His shit-for-brains autismal fans started nesting here and spamming his horrible content every day.

Hey Ryan

twitter.com/cinemassacre/status/903658061545517062

Let me guess
Chris Bores has 2 daughters too

Does anyone else get a weird tinge of nostalgia and comfiness when watching old AVGN episodes?
Take a look at this screenshot. There's a closet opened up in the background, everything feels so unprofessional and genuine. It's like a home movie. I don't know any other youtubers, or any other entertainment in general, that gives me that feeling.

Ryan is a disgusting autistic fat fuck.

Another scene that gives me that feeling, you can see all the imperfections on the walls and all the messy shit on the floor. It's a place where someone actually lives, not a perfect neat stage set like the newer eps

are they all kikes?

This.
Name the last time he reviewed a game that came out before 1995.
Also this. Pretty much what happened to the FRED channel but for something people actually enjoyed.

>Mike & Ryan

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!?

Is there a more JUST person in gaming? What the fuck happened?

>shaving your fringe idubbbz style

Paperboy

We grew up
He grew up
By definition of nostalgia, XBOX 360 can already be considered as a classic console that’s already over 10 years old

That looks like Monterey.

Post James kino

youtu.be/VsdzaEVeFEE

>Is there a more JUST person in gaming?
DSP

I actually cried the first time watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00

>without my movies I'm nobody.

who filmed this?

I miss bootsy

in the description:
>This is a documentary made about me, filmed and edited by fellow college students in 2002. It shows a candid and personal side of me. I was very socially awkward and I think I was extremely flattered that somebody wanted to make a video about me.

;-;

HAHA PAPER YEAH

I've never watched this before. Damn it gets you.
But look at you now James, look at what you've done.
You may not have your masterpiece movie, but you are now the life of the party. You are not no one anymore.

ryan looks like he rubs cheese burgers all over his face before every video

hey boys and girls

Most punchable face ever.

A combination of burnout from making the movie and having a kid sapped his energy. AVGN and Monster Madness both started declining around the same time. You can tell his heart isn't in it anymore, and frankly, seeing his hairline in recent Nerd videos is legitimately depressing. There's also the fact that he's pretty much gone through all the games and movies that he grew up with at this point.

It's also because he was one of the first to do these kinds of videos.

You can tell James and Mike are feeling the burn from adpocalypse. A good portion of their recent videos have been hated by fans for being sponsored by shitty card and mobile games

youtube.com/watch?v=wbv67NByHk0

youtube.com/watch?v=jOQnST2d-kI

youtube.com/watch?v=dpqgIXWKmQw

Nothing really, he's still making shit and ryan and mike is backriding on his success, that's about it.

This. Mike hijacked the channel and runs it like a tyrant.