Switch Thread

What are you currently enjoying on your Switch?

What are you picking up next?

Other urls found in this thread:

thingiverse.com/thing:2720756
youtu.be/B_dOIAfVHxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soy

I'm about to go pick up Bayonetta but there's not much else in 2018 that appeals to me. I hope Pokemon is out this holiday but the only other 2018 release I want is Octopath.

Luckily I have a PS4 and PC alongside my handhelds.

>What are you currently enjoying on your Switch?
Nothing because I'm done with Mario and Zelda.
>What are you picking up next?
Nothing comes to mind. Probably selling the thing.

>shitposting on an image board 24/7
that's just sad

>buying a system for 2 games

why

I've been hitting stardew valley hard lately but put it aside for the past couple days so i can work on my IRL garden

I still haven't picked up Xenoblade yet. I plan on it maybe next month.

Splatoon 2, splatfest is today so just trying to get to Queen rank
Love is gonna win by the way
Also playing Zelda occasionally

I’d like to buy MK8, I haven’t played a Mario Kart game since the gamecube so I think it’d be fun

Nothing

Nothing probably Pokemon but if its the same shit and no new engine then i'm just gonna sell my switch

it's an obvious bait, you fucking retard

>buys a console without wanting at least 3 current games and wanting ones to come out in the future
it’s safe to assume this is just falseflagging right
what compels you do shitpost

I know theres Mario.What else is there that that's worth getting a switch for.

Nothing. I just like searching 24/7 for any thread related to the Switch so I can falseflag and shitpost because the success of the Switch is so extremely upsetting to me that I feel compulsed to dismantle any conversation around it. Probably gonna sell my Switch.

Have been playing Xenoblade 2 and trying to 100% Mario for the last 2 weeks.
Unrelated but I'm thinking about getting AA Spirit of Justice for 3DS tomorrow, is it good?

WiiU games.
More WiiU games.

Gonna get a Switch soon, thinking of getting the games I want in this order:

>Odyssey & BoTW
>ARMS
>DOOM
>Splatoon 2
>Bayonetta 2
>Dragon Quest Builders
>Cave Story+

Thoughts?

Currently playing Xenoblade chronicle 2 with some Disgaea 5
Waiting on that Kirby game.

Why arms
Why doom

>Why arms
because it looks very fun and unique

>Why doom
because it looks like great arcade fun and it's apparently great

I really don't recommend DOOM unless le portability is that important. ARMS is fine but you might wanna move it down the list a bit.

>why arms
because it's the most fun fighting game in existence?

Should clarify - the DOOM port is pretty bad and the controls also lame. Get it on PC.

I've already got like 6 games for it.
ARMS
BOTW
MK8D
Pokken
Splatoon 2
SMO
I've already 100% 3 of these games. None of these new games grabbing my interest

it is great but if you have the option you should get it on any other platform honestly

That's a pretty solid lineup, but I'd throw out Cave Story+ and swap it out for Enter the Gungeon, mostly because of the Switch Tax (CS+ is $40 on Switch and $10 on PC, which is fucked). It's a roguelike with really solid controls and a blast to play on the Switch.

My PC won't run it. Plus it's getting a patch this month.

I only have Zelda, Oddysey and Mario kart. They already bored me and theres nothing else i care about and nothing announced for this year.

Why did I buy this piece of shit???

At least Pokemon and smash will make it worth it some day. Gonna keep it hidden in my wardrove until then

>Love is gonna win by the way

Sure buddy.

I haven't played Doom in Switch, but the others are solid besides Cave Story being expensive. ARMS is actually on sale at Best Buy this weekend. I think you should start with either Odyssey or BotW and an online multiplayer game though.

RIME once the patch goes out.

>What are you currently enjoying on your Switch?
MK 8 Deluxe and Splatoon 2
Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda BTFO

I don't know if this thread is going to be shit like many others anyway.

Can I legitimately ask can a videoludist enjoy video games having only a switch ?
If you have multiple systems Do you concider it your main console ? and why ?

Even if I don't play that much, I can't picture it as anything else than a side system as home console. My main system are PS4 PC and retro consoles.
I didn't touch for like a week now (just to test epona NFS emulation run with it a little and redockin it).

And as a handheld I don't even add it to the list thanks to the poor life batery and 3DS vita doing the job so much better.

Honestly as a moneyfag, Ill be suprised if we win, I have seen a LOT of really bad money teammates so far. Ill do my part and get King though

Playing Bayonetta 1 for the first time and DQ Builders if i'm not playing Spla2n.
Don't know what's next, Kirby isn't worth $60 and the second switch kirby will probably be much better and want Hyrule Warriors but that's probably something I can wait for to go on sale.

Do NOT buy Cave Story+ on Switch. Get it on PC if you really want it.

Literally heard the same thing about Love, so if anything it will be close.

I just think money means more to people in this day and age than money

Bayonetta. Gotta finish Tiny Metal and Mummy sometime as well. Looking forward to Kirby Star Allies since Robobot was excellent.

Do it. 8 Deluxe is the biggest MK to date.

Cave Story should only be bought on sale unless you love the stuff included in the physical run. Other than that everything seems good and putting ARMS before Splatoon 2 is great because splatoon 2 will probably take your time.

Mariokart,arms and pyopyo tetris.
I Want endless mode like in tekken tag2 had to arms.

It's my favourite console ever but you gotta appreciate Nintendo games and portability/hybrid nature to take full advantage of it.

But the multiplayer and some QOL stuff!
>....
In all seriousness the physical version seems great, Nicalis does great stuff I just wish they weren't limited since that wonderboy game looks good.

Disgaea 5 is keeping me really busy. But I'm grabbing Odyssey soon and I will get Octopath Traveler when it's out.

Buying the Switch was an even bigger mistake than buying the PS4. I have 4 games on the PS4 (Uncharted, Yakuza 0, Bloodborne and Persona 5) and 2 games on Switch (Mario, Zelda). Literally nothing else appeals to me even in the slightest.

Help.

cardboard

Why tell me more.
what are your criteria for this?
Do you play on others systems ?
If yes, what kind of games and genre you play?

are you braindead retarded
why would you buy a console if you werent interested in the games

>want to sell my switch
>the idea of animal crossing prevents me from doing it

>Money means more to people than money
What did he mean by this?

>amiboo festival 2

>Selling anything
Only idiots do this

Spla2n and vertical shmups.

Bayonetta, Kirby, and Labo.

The price on switches will only go down. Might as well buy a new one when AC comes out with a fresh battery and likely revised hardware.

Not him but
>what are your criteria for this?
I actually haven't used the portability aspect too much yet but I love being able to play in bed.
>Do you play on others systems ?
PC is my primary platform.
>If yes, what kind of games and genre you play?
Right now? Multiplayer FPS (Fistful of Frags, Overwatch, Rust) and Darkest Dungeon

I don’t think most people would ONLY play games on the switch, unless they’re kids. I have a PC, PS4 and Switch with the PC/Switch being my main ones, the PS4 is just collecting dust until Kingdom Hearts 3

Lately I’ve just been wanting to be cozy in bed and the switch is perfect for that, because I can play BotW or Mario Kart while wrapped up in warm blankets

What about retailers

Holy fuck imagine actually being over the age of 13 and going into a store and saying "One switch please!" With a straight face. God I love how alpha you guys make me feel in comparison.

Trying to finish my final run of Has Been Heroes to get the true ending.

I tend to become overhyped and buying consoles at launch with the hope for games.

t.

celeste and bayonetta atm

How much can you deadlift

Final as in all the characters?

i need money im poor as fuck right now

Biggest idiots of them all. Of course I meant selling your consoles/games and shit. I have literally never sold a single game or console, still have my PS3 which I loathe.

Binding of Isaac has been taking up a lot of time. I’m at the end of Celeste and it frustrates me so I’m taking a break from it.

How well do custom joycon shells compare to what they normally have?

Got my Bayo 2 yesterday and Mario Kart atrivrd today. Still on my lost divine beast, destroyed fucker sucking up energy to city on Odissey, ch6 in Xenoblade 2 and have to register for new turf wars.

>!

Why, I am 29?
I got the switch from my wife after our wedding.
Switch+Xenoblade 2+ Snipper Clippers Plus.

Go earn yourself some emone then.

Have you hacked your ps3? It makes it much more useful.

I play an Xbox one X, kid.

id rather die than become a wageslave

I have not. It's the 60 Gig phat also, so I'm sure that would make it easier. I'm a bit worried about turning it on and finding it dead however.
>earn money = being a wage slave
Enjoy getting raped on the streets for money soon.

I was going to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 New Game + but that got delayed til early March.
So I have been playing VOEZ and Fast RMX to past the time.
Dark Souls Remastered, Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk, and Hollow Knight are all high on list for upcoming games.

Aw, how fucking sad. You're irrelevant on Sup Forums.

I was like you , just the difference I made some popular webpages from who I make about 2000 Euro adsense money and some 500 euro from commissions.

out of all the options you managed to chose the worst console of this generation
nice one dude

>Xbox has no games

I always cringe when I read this seeing as we literally have

>halo
>gears of war
>forza
>cuphead
>destiny(I don't actually play this one)
>rare replay

Yeah lol totally no games!

And before you say "b-but PC has those", let me just say this. Literally NOBODY plays games on PC except Big Bang theory nerds who think they are elite for owning a l"gaming pc" when in reality they are just too poor to own both a computer and a console. BUY A FUCKING REAL CONSOLE YOU DUMBASS. Also who the fuck even owns a computer in 2018 when smart phones exist? What are you googling that you can't see on your phone?

Here's your controller bro.

>b-but muh reddit spacing

If you know so much about "Reddit spacing" and how they type things then you must be an avid user of the site.

I see this coming many times on others threads.
Not a real portable system but playing it in bed.

I done that for a moment with the vita (via streaming too) so I can understand but is that really the man criteria for it?
Playing in your bed ?
I didn't have the WiiU but it can do it too. Same for a vita via streaming.

Splatoon 2 Splatfest, also been working to reach Lv 99 in Splatoon before Xenoblade 2 NG+ comes out. Currently at 94 atm.

After that I'm gonna try to clear my backlog.

kek

>americans think every store works like mcdonalds

>Vertical gripper

GIVE

Nah man, you're literally irrelevant. Get over it. Come back when you become an ironic PCmasterrace faggot.

Gonna get one at the end of this month, what are some must-have titles apart from Odyssey and BotW?

thats right, no games. Glad you agree

both of you are fucking stupid

I'm playing DQ Builders and waiting for the sequel

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Probably gonna get Bayonetta after I'm done this. Anyone know how well it performs on the Switch?

Brainlet here, can I buy games on a foreign e-shop with an American debit card?

>what are your criteria for this?
Convenience of use and library of games

>Do you play on others systems ?
3DS and PS4 currently

>If yes, what kind of games and genre you play?
Pretty much anything goes for me.

The load times seem faster than on 360.

anyone here have Doom on Switch?

thingiverse.com/thing:2720756
Here you go. If you have a local library you could probably have it 3d printed for free like I did.

I do. It's great.

Playing the shit out of Bayo 2. Noticing some little audio tics like the voices nearly clipping over each other, and the slideshow cutscenes look hideous for some baffling reason. Really weird part is the actual animated cutscenes look great on the Switch screen.

bought xeno 2 plus the expansion pass yesterday. Comfy as hell that we get a new story by years end just like with BOTW.

Much better than other versions
youtu.be/B_dOIAfVHxo
Theres also video for 1 analysis

No, purchase Japanese eshop points from Amazon or Playasia and redeem them on the Japanese eshop.