>>407137256

It literally is only there to farm resources.
In the campaign who the fuck knows, but it looks like "go into dust, do tower defense to unlock fast travel stations, gather resources, come back to base, do tower defense at base, lather rinse repeat".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHl31Ao6SwA
youtube.com/watch?v=IIWsOateZGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n5U56Y9xce4
youtube.com/watch?v=kttXSVImv7U
youtube.com/watch?v=IhLYfLmKMFg
imgur.com/VEmOARb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think Konami will ever make a regular non open world Metal Gear ever again? Like a Remake of msx games Metal Gear 1 or Metal Gear 2

This beta is a pathetic glitchy mess. Like damn Konami, you're really shooting yourself in the foot here.

So whats the best way of keeping my ammo stock up? Crafting gives barely any bullets to use and calling in a resupply can only really be done on the second wave.

Its kinda embarrassing being the gimp running around meleeing everything

Ammo pouches for days.
You can also use the black refrigerator terminal to pull ammo from your stash. Or lean on turrets.

cant find ppl to play with, its impossible to do this missions alone it seems. fuck im mad.

>still havent found an cool shit
>keep getting duplicates

I managed to do Normal mode S rank by myself in the easier level. It wasn't that much fun though because I had to constantly stay beside the drill.

Shotgun for the machete slot, shock spear. They're around. Just gotta grind hard.

how i barely manage to put some barriers, and im always out of ammo. at some point theres too many zombies to just melee them.

i already have the shotgun, but i dont want to waste ammo and have a bow
>keep getting master keys

I'm max level. I had lots of good shit. I wouldn't recommend it though. It's seriously boring as fuck. It's somewhat fun with 2 or 3 others just for the banter

Just tried one game earlier, What is this dungeon defenders ripoff and will it become more fun?

Post survivors.

It's the latest Metal Gear and no.

USE ARROWS HOMIE

Konami would have made a lot more money with remakes than with Survive, even though there would be outrage about Kojima not being behind the remake

I'm surprised Konami hasn't even made a mobile mgs game with microtransactions left and right

At first I strayed away from using turrets too much to save resources. Then I found out I could get like 240 powerful, accurate, low recoil shots for the gunpowder it takes to make like 20 regular bullets plus a rare-ish resource or two.

They're semi-OP. Drop some by the spawn points and put your feet up (until a bomber destroys them in its death throes)

Survive is part 3 of the MGSV ruse cruise, the old team has worked on it and even masahiro ito from the silent hill series. Goodluck is Donald Anderson.
They hired new developers for the remakes, just wait for e3 for those to be revealed.

its a multiplayer mode in a single player metal gear game

youtube.com/watch?v=tHl31Ao6SwA
youtube.com/watch?v=IIWsOateZGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n5U56Y9xce4

CARAMEL
WHERE ARE YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=kttXSVImv7U

Heres some footage of two other co-op maps. The airport and some jungle ruins which looks cramped and hard as fuck. The person playing is a real fuckin idiot though. I honestly have no idea how a person can be so fucking stupid, it has really opened my eyes. How is it possible to be this bad at the game? How can you not make the connection that shooting the head kills them faster? I just don't understand. Do these people actually shut their brains off when they play?

imagine someone furiously refreshing Sup Forums waiting for a metal gear survive thread to appear just so he can spam his retarded shit about something he detest

>There's no co-op in the story mode
How do you continually fuck up this hard?

They must have the same brain parasite as the people that don't SPEED UP THE FUCKING DRILL

I was just talking about the mounted guns you hope on, auto turrets are cool but sometimes take too long to track and don't do much from my experience.

They're semi-OP. Except the air cannon, that thing has a shit ROF and doesn't do anything. I guess you could knock zeds into a trap, but you could also just... lay that trap in their path, and not need to, so... Iunno.

>be the only one speeding up the drill every time
>put down some fences in the downtime because everybody else is too busy camping the enemy spawns to do anything
>some enemies get somewhat close, run out and toss a molotov and head back
>fuckers run all the way from their camping spot just to throw a grenade on the burning zombies because they must get ALL the kills at all times because that's all that the game rewards players with while everybody else doesn't get the extra Cuban energy needed to level up their characters
This shit is making me not want to play with other people at fucking all.

>the people's voice
those sheep are a parody of what MGS2 has warned us about and they call themselves "true MGS fans"
I really hope the ruse is true just to see those faggot BTFO

the flame arrows are hilariously broken

Your no son of The Caramel !!3ZzvK//z/zU!

When you log in, go to the crafting tables, craft whatever ammo you need and send it to storage.

Under the change equipment menu, only equip what you're going to bring.

Flame arrows > everything else.

>melee a group of enemies
>some faggot melees behind me
>stunned
>enemies then attach me
>die in 2 hits because its hard
>the guy then just gets to a high place and shoots everything with his pistol and does no damage at at

There's also an ammo resupply mission, make sure you complete it, it will fill all your ammo.

Craft pouches for whatever vest you're wearing.

How come I craft pouches, add ammo to them so I'm carrying 70 shotgun shells, but then go in a mission and suddenly I'm only carrying 30? Then I get back to the base and now I'm only carrying the 10 shells that come with the shotgun itself. Where the fuck are my shells disappearing to?

Expensive to craft though
>Need Napalm to craft a set of 10
>could use the same amount to craft a fire trap

Heavy Arrows are pretty good, especially with a fully upgraded rare bow, it one shots normal zombies on hard.

>that's all that the game rewards players with while everybody else doesn't get the extra Cuban energy needed to level up their characters
This shit right here is the worst thing about this game. The guy that is ensuring the S rank by being on drill duty gets no recognition for being the reason why the S rank was obtained in the first place.

Can't believe it's actually fun.
Convinced 3 of of my friends to buy it with me.

You don't need napalm though, only oil, rags and I think wood.

You get lots of oils from S ranking shit on normal.

Un-equip everything, then rebuild your load-out.

>Die in two hits since hard

Do you not upgrade your armor? At max level everything you're a walking tank that eats zombie arm thrusts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

>oil trap
>fence
>spear
I'm fucking invincible

I like the idea of a makeshift bow for survival too much to swap it for a spear, even if the spear is hilariously OP in comparison.

*unblocks your path*

i have it maxed out but getting stunlocked because some fag meleed me lets the zeds also to stunlock me, but even on normal i get killed in 3 hits, dunno why, im max level with 300 something defence

I want a bow, but I also want my shottie, and if I have a bow and shottie I have no melee weapons and can't smish crates because my knife magically only exists for backstabs. What a world, what a world.

I really don't feel like the PC is the best place to play this game after trying it on both that and the PS4. It never finds fucking anyone.

*kneecaps you with the pistol*

To add to what this guy said , use one Skillpoint for faster harvesting, put every other skillpoint towards vitality, strength, dexterity and that other stat, disregard every other skill, they're useless. Also use one skillpoint to unlock the ground stomp to kill niggas while they are laying in the ground.

the knife is on your hip slot

I need that composite bow.

>he doesn't know

I run with bow, shotty, and machete for crates.

>go to stealth kill a bomber/detonator
>king shit runs straight up and melee charges it with a sledgehammer

or

>entire team is down but one guy
>bomber right on top of us
>he literally sets off the bomb and then picks us up as its exploding

You can have a sawed off shotty instead.

There's a beast of a shotgun that takes the hip slot like the rifle does.

Are there any in game bonuses for the retail game if you play the beta?

>try to stealth kill a detonator
>some nigger runs at it, alerting it
>it blows up destroying all the loot

yes

i find if I reque it usually picks up people, i mean don't get me wrong - this game isn't going to have a EXPLOSIVE playerbase but i think there's some limbo matchmaking going on.

Couple of customisation items, including Snake's bandana.

never got the snub .44 or the s1000, but I did get a elctrospear which fucking owns and I haven't seen anyone else get so that was pretty cool.

>kill detonator
>shitbag comes up and starts looting it
>spend the rest of the match stunning him and going “Thanks a lot!”

You can have mine, I already have one.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhLYfLmKMFg

>stunning him and sating thanks alot
>for taking shared loot
autism?

>you can have mine
i hope the final game includes trading with other players

You don't have to pay for internet twice and you can aim with mouse precision.
After all, all you need is 3 more people, just join a steam group of dedicated players and you are fine.

I want to keep playing this, but at the same time, I don't want to keep grinding for loot when it will all be gone after the beta is over anyway. Tuesday can't come any sooner.

this is my feeling too

Deep down, i know the lord of the dust won't be Adult Chico or Infected Venom, but i want to believe it.

It doesn't matter who loots it, as long as it is brought back to the base.

So we had some confirmation about Survive story yesterday.
-It's link to MGSV
-The vocal cord parasite and the skulls are linked to Wanderers.

What's next !?

You get quite a few points for looting it.

You mean that MagGamer shitter? Please he was talking out of his ass to get more views.

S rank on hard with people who have no idea what they're doing is impossible.

someone who received a early copy confirmed there's some reveal about the Truth mission

DAMNIT.

People can't play it, The servers aren't opened.

Body snatchers are evolved, sentient wanderers.
Dite is a world overfilled with anger and resentment created by humanity and that's why you're sent there to keep it in check

imgur.com/VEmOARb
> Leaks.
Jeez, just upload gameplay video.

>caring about points
>on a game where if you want the S rank the person that has to ensure everybody gets the S rank is the one that will end up with the least amount of points for it
That's autism alright.

Skills or base stats?

>the multi-language cover

Konami already know the game will fail...

How do I change arrow types?

Pretty sure no one can play early.

If that's true i'm gonna shit myself.
By the way, datamining when?

Konami themselves said that Survive isn't canon

user the shotgun is a secondary. You can have a machete/axe, bow and a shotgun. You could even add a handgun too.

skills and dex/str
fuck defensive stats

It's in an alternate universe, just like AC!D.

Hold down the 1 key(or whichever key you have set to quick change primary weapon), then press Q or E to cycle through ammo types.

Hold down 1 and press either Q or E

Hold up on the gamepad or whatever hotkey you use to switch primary weapons.

>everyone shits on the game
>always stay away from hype and shitposting alike
>have actually fun in the beta
It is a glorified Tower Defense but I really like TD.
I'm still not putting 40 yuros into that. Maybe 20 when it is still alive then.

keep pressed the bow button and then switch, it's not instant though

Imagine if they got back Chief Kief, Hayter, and Robin Atkin Dowes.
Would be god tier, instead we get a zombie tower defense game