I just beat Sky 1st chapter, what an ending

I just beat Sky 1st chapter, what an ending

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_longest_video_game_scripts
youtube.com/watch?v=EMwBxRpzoqU
ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/entry-10834696313.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

estelle is a lovable dork and a miracle of the universe

enjoy the next 200-300 hours of your vidya experience, it's going to be quite a journey

>everyone says sen is worse than sora because of harem anime
>get to this part
>couldn't be enjoying myself more
manime fags SEETHING

>forced myself to use Anelace in TC because "Cuteness is justice!" and "I'm invincible... or am i?"
>she always underperformed and had shit abilities
At least she had good weapons.

Why aren't you on your way to get your bf back already?

>terrible translation
>terrible gameplay
>terrible characters
fuck it

Estelle IS my wife.

i need to know if it is worthwhile to import a 100% save date

>tfw more excited fo the chest messages than the actual items.

Your sister is a shit, Joshua. Jaeger mercenaries did nothing wrong.

>Though they can get pretty meta...

It doesn't make a big difference, you gain some quartz you'd otherwise get halfway through the game (which isn't even that useful) and some other consumeables.

About to start on the third one. Same deal?

Pretty much, you'll get an extra gladiator's accessory supplements but that game has so many good accessories you aren't missing anything really.

How much longer is SC compared to FC?

Took me 54 hours on the first game. 82 on the second.
I took my sweet time with both, so it depends on how fast you tend to play of course.

I personally had 40 more hours in SC than in FC. Take that as you will.

yo the only thing i know about this is that the two protagonists have good romantic chemistry.

ive been looking for a jrpg to sink some fat hours into. How will this series serve me?

What do you normally find yourself enjoying about an RPG the most?

If oodles of dialogue is your thing trails has you covered. By the end even side characters feel fleshed out. I felt I genuinly cared about most characters. Something I can't say about a lot of rpgs. Also, Olivier is worth the price of admision alone.
The first game takes a while before it gets rolling, but then it won't stop till you hit the end of the third game.
I also like the blend of tactical rpg combat and standard jrpg combat it uses. Some of the boss battles can get pretty tricky, even on normal.
The sidequests are usually worth doing for the stories alone and dont feel like filler.

god, if a rpg has endearing characters and solid writing/characterization, then I'm a happy camper. An at-least-passable combat system would be nice.

>endearing characters and solid writing/characterization
BOARD THE FUCKING TRAIN THEN, user
>passable combat system
I'd say the series is pretty fair with it. Pack your bags, you're in for a ride. It starts slow but it's one hell of an experience.

also worldbuilding. worldbuilding is nice.

>boot up SC again to check on some things
>HD fonts cause the game to crash even though it was fine a few months ago
Fug

Just look at pic related and imagine

Thanks god it was just a uninstall/reinstall issue. I was scared for a second. Here, have some PTSD.

Kinda ridiculous that Ao no Kiseki ends up having far more longer script than Sky games and longer than most visual novels too.

gaming.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_longest_video_game_scripts

Damn, that's pretty huge. Ao was long, but it honestly didn't feel that longer than SC.

Just ended Chapter 6 of SC. Holy shit that was an emotional rollercoaster, how much till I complete the game?

Final fight with Loewe was worse if you ask me.

I think that battle depends entirely of RNG of him spamming clones or not.

The worms are only difficult if you are dumb.

>when youtube.com/watch?v=EMwBxRpzoqU starts playing

I don't think I've ever had a boss fight in a JRPG as frustrating as Loewe. Then again, that was before I learned to abuse Earth Wall.

You're maybe 2/3 done

i like to imagine that is the exact face and thing she said when she got de flowered

Not sure what gets me harder, Silver Will or Inevitable Struggle

Playing Trails in the Sky just because I've finished Cold Steel.

Cold Steel was really enjoyable, Trails in the Sky is so dated it's a bit of a chore.

I HOLD IN MY HAND THE CHALICE OF HEAVEN

I dropped FC during some school play shit. It was really dragging it's feet and I was too busy at the time. Does the game pick up after that? Because the pacing came to a screeching halt.

Leave Osborne to me!

Yeah, Ruan was when the game finally got into its own plot involving that black device.

What the fuck was his problem?
What was his endgame?

Can't wait Rean to FUCK her in CS4.

Funny how a long time ago that was also the part I kinda dropped the game. Then came back and I somewhat regret I didn´t play this series before. So trust me, if you keep going you won´t regret it.

Mindbreak Kevin

Evil Church things.

What a pure boy. I eventually just gravitated to using earth walls since it worked. Then after awhile longer it became apparent that going another step further with a dedicated earthwall caster was a viable(broken) thing to do. Have people done nightmare playthroughs not using earthwall?

When will they fuck? What are they waiting for?

Agate doesnt want to go to jail just yet.

Then why bring in anyone else? Sure, I might understand bringing in people who were involved with the Ark and Kevin personally, but that leaves Anelace and Richard who don't really belong here. Same thing could be said for Renne since none of the other Ouroboros agents are there.

Calvard when?

2 years and it'll be legal for him to make more mini-Titas.

Estelle is the best female video game protagonist ever

Because of KeA. One of the images in Ao points to Rufina. That's the best guess I can give.

next game is when she stops holding back, makes her move and the bloodbath and tonal shift were party members bleed out left and right while saying they don't want to die right?

You dropped it pretty much right before it starts to pick up

I think people prefer Sora over Sen because of things like the setting, characters and better world building. Sen has arguably better gameplay.

Pretty sure one of the reviewers did this. The review sounded too strange otherwise.

That's pretty much what I figured. The beginning was fantastic and kept me pretty hooked. Then the two MCs went off on their own, came to this school, and everything just started drag on and on. I'll have to reinstall and see if my old saves are there, or just start fresh again.

Maybe use a checklist for those guild missions though. I know I missed a few and I guess you get some bonuses in SC if you get them all.

Don't you have more pressing matters to deal with?

fuck off Franzo Blanco

DUDE WHAT IF WE
MAKE ONE GAME AND SELL THEM IN PARTS
HAHAHA WEEBS WILL NEVER SEE OUR JEW SCAM COMING
THEY'LL NEVER KNOW WE PADDED THE GAMES SO IT'LL LOOK LIKE IT WAS TOO BIG TO PUT IN ONE GAME
HAHAHA NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW

I played about 50 hours of the TiTS 3rd. Game is absolutely great.

In that case why the fuck haven't you played this yet

Kiseki is the JRPG series for you then, buddy.

Ehh I don´t mind. I like to do the side activities and to talk about mundane stuff. Plus TitS is very cheap to buy.

Also i think it was a wasted opportunity for the game not to allow you to travel to each of the towns by your own choice. Should have let you choose where you wanna be recommended too.

Is this the series with robots in the later games?

>buys CoD season pass every year

Cod games are completely different every year as they have 3 separate devs. The core gameplay is the same with usual new addeded mechanics and the games have multiple modes. The only jew scam is the added multiplayer maps. End of the day you DO NOT have to buy these year by year to enjoy while Tits you're forced because they chopped up the story in pieces.

Nice try weeb

(you)

That school in particular is used several times and referenced in games. It's not just filler.

Put some effort into your shitposting, kiddo

What is it about Kiseki that draws in shitposters?

pray to aidios that the ao translation comes out tomorrow

pray with me fellow anons

There are some max BP guides out there that won't spoil you on other parts of the game. I highly recommend them. You can also use CheatEngine to speed up the game which could be nice if you need to replay the game up until the point where you last saved and don't feel like wasting too much time getting there.

They get mad at their poor attention span that doesn´t let them complete chapter 1 of FC and enjoy the series.

Do call of duty games really have three devs now?

ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/entry-10834696313.html

This one is pretty perfect