Kingdom Come: Deliverance

You wouldn't harm a wench now would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/a-game-of-thrones-total-conversion-mod-for-kingdom-come-deliverance-is-in-the-works/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are there katanas in this game?

no
it does have turkic sabers though

no but there are sabres

not the same thing, saber is like a knife
katana is like an axe in it's cutting properties
he is just joking though.

pcgamer.com/a-game-of-thrones-total-conversion-mod-for-kingdom-come-deliverance-is-in-the-works/
you think this will go anywhere? I'd play that, I don't know, I really like game mechanics.

Well, that's a start.

why the fuck wont the poison in the cumen camp spawn

>katana is like an axe in it's cutting properties
wtf, no
katana is just a very sharp and brittle sabre, the cutting power still comes from its sharpness instead of brute force

There is 3 bottles, two in chests, one near armor chest in stable, none of them spawned?

Don't bother with it anyway if it's not showing up in the chests. It's not like it does much for the fight.

why does she have withered arms?

because she is a girl

user, you don't know shit
stop listening to hema memes, 13-15c combat katana was a different kind of katana you see from edo period, very different
thicker, straighter,stronger
here is a photo of late 13c

yeah none of them showed up i even reloaded my save multiple times

well you didn't specify which katana you're referring to

is that the same lady as this?
WTF?

well,considering game is set in time during continuous 500year war in japan since heian
people know only about snegoku period in general, not many know how long turbulence period of shogunates actually lasted
it wasn't as showy as sengoku sure, but 50k mongols got fucked by local force twice, not even full mobilization, thats something

>playing eurojank games

Is this game fun

it has a lot of loading screens so you can txt your BF while playing.

They're making a fucking game about feudal Japan and you're asking about katanas in a notoriously historically accurate game set in 16 square kilometers of medieval north Europe

Just pirated this. How do I disable head bobbing? Cursor moves around even if you stay still, like what the fuck.

because lewdo picture makers don't care as anybody watching the proportions and knowing that they are wrong is not a target audience.

>Bought it without even seeing a video of it.

0 right to complain, you can't disable the headbob.

>you can't disable the headbob
Seriously? I've been downloading this garbage only to find out it's unplayable without vomiting all the time?

>Downloading without finding this out first

>waaah i don't like this game i stole, how dare they make me waste MY time downloading it

katana is a memesword and thats why even japan adapted saber hilts just gonna say that rn
saber is objectively better sorry weebs

>FIX MY MISTAKES
Roasties have always been a thing huh.

the best part is the fov is 75
put a helmet on it's 20
>but it's 75 horizontal
>time to edit files to fix the game

this games serves as a great base for a star wars mod

not enough black ppl baka
will wait until its fixed or modded out

So how in depth is the mod scene gonna be for KC:D? I'm really loving it, and would love for their to be dynamic attacks on castles and local villages. It's a shame the seiges are only part of a story arch though.

here's hoping the m&b modding scene likes this game and moves onto it until butterlord comes out

I don’t know why Japs get attention for defeating the Mongols. Even Khwarezmia humiliated the once thought to be unstoppable mongol horde before BTFO into nonexistence.

There was only two short campaigns as compared to the three decades of strife in the continents.

>edit files
It has a console, you know.

>sabres only have single type of hilts

i'm not typing shit in every time i play a single player game, to fix the fucker.
>make a user.cfg. drop in install folder, add what i want. done. profit.

lol wtf are you talking about japs didnt fuck anything. Mongols lost because
A) they had shit ships
B) they got hit by typhoons TWICE
C) they didn't really give a shit

You weebs have historical illiteracy on top of being autistic.

How do I remove that consoleshit lock on in combat? I am not a console cripple, I am capable of fucking aiming myself.

Who else browses through Japanese reviews for KC:D on Steam through google translate to find out what gooks have to say about the jewel of eurojank?

This game is going to be horseshit. A typical action nuRPG along the lines of Horizon Zero Dawn. A shitload of eye-candy, minimal substance, completely forgotten a month after release.

dude you only won because i wasnt even trying get a life i bet u play this all the time lmao

A burgaboi from his here.

The Mongols did not have shit ships. They built by Korean and Chinese engineers who’ve tinkered for centuries in naval designs. Rather, the ships were intentionally sabotaged in certain cases as locals, Southern Chinese especially hated the Mongols.

They were only hit by typhoons after the Mongol (mostly Chinese and Korean) forces were driven off the better prepared coastal defences prepared by the Japanese. The Mongol commanders were arrogant and distrusted the better judgement of Korean officers.

They didn’t give a shit. Well it wasn’t worth spending that much into a third campaign.

Because typhoons

This isn't how bushes work you dumb euros.

>Game keeps crashing after you fast travel with Hans during the hunting trip
>Have tried everything, but nothing seems to work
Pls help, it says it is a decompress from memory block error?
I just want to play the game.

your horse is to light cunt

Is that really how it works? Pretty cool if so.

What patch are you on? Have you tried rolling back to 1.2?

>
>
>
>northern europe

I'm not an EOP like you, so I can just read it without shitty machine translation.

I wouldn't think that would fix it but I will give it a shot.

>has never rode a clippety-clopper over a true european bush.

There is still no nude mod so I guess modding is difficult.

Why doesn't she just buy it back? It's her own fault for not bargaining for more food.

If she doesn't have money, I'm sure there's other ways for her to earn it back.

It's just not something I or any other piratefags that I know of have encountered and most of us are on 1.2.

>they didn't really give a shit
Yeah, they cared so little, they threw 50,000 soldiers at Japan, and when that failed got 100,000 more and tried attacking again.

Meanwhile they enslaved Russia for centuries with 1/3 as many soldiers.

I don't see an Option to roll back?

How do you avoid getting killed by archers in the opening sequence escape?

Consider not walking with your horse.

I want to play as a samurai

Did you steal a horse, user?

>divish's voice

thought you fucks said the voice acting was top notch

>this is ultra graphics for Pc cucks

Numbers from Wikipedia? You also say conquering Russia as some thing to note. Only fractured principalities existed in that region and none of them had the complex military and economical merits of Kingdoms such as Hungary, Vietnam etc.

is this playable on ps4pro? my pc is pretty fuckin dated and i need a new gpu but thanks to bitcoin memery im going to wait on the upgrade.

I want to play as a little girl.

lol fag
grow up and be samurai

how much did you pay for this?

tempted to buy but do not wanna pay full price for this buggy, clunky game

You are galloping aren't you?
Have to press shift twice on horses to have them gallop.

Watch DF's coverage. It's 18-31 fps, I would play in such conditions.

a katana(2-handed) jas the same length as a one handed sabre

that doesn't look like a katana

it doesn't have a handle mr swordsmith

Why is it that sometimes I can punch chickens, but other times not?

shockwaves

How the fuck do I kill all the archers during the camp assault?

I attack one and get 10 targeting me.

i used fireballs

Can you rape woman in that game?

Every nigger wants boar meat but i can't find any boars

There were archers?

Stopped caring about roleplaying after I found out that there aren't any real consequences of my actions. Now I just stab my way through the main quest as fast as possible. Goddamn peasants who wanted me to cure their plague before showing me the captured bandit.

>we'll never get a game like KC: Deliverance and this that's set in Mesoamerica during the height of the Aztec empire

Feels bad man. Pre-hsipanic latin american is such an underused setting, it's pretty much an entire third tree of human history and culture alongside western/european and eastern/asian; with it's own set of historical figures, infamous wars and political alliances, random cultural practices, art and architectural motifs, etc. Actually more like a third AND fourth tree, since the Andes and their civlizations didn't have contact with Mesoamerica.

I don't know why spics aren't eternally assmad at spain, when they singlehandedly doomed pretty much all of latin america to be corrupt shitholes and intentionally erasing all of their native history and culture and dooming them to obscurity as a result. It's like what afrocentrists allege with African colonialism about how Africa would be a modern first world region, except actually true.

so what does it say?
what does he like about it?

That's where I started murderbonering too, it's great.
>Get in to the monastery
>Punch out my way to my gear and come back to slaughter every single one.

Yes, you can in fact have sexual intercourse with females in this game if you pay them. And therefore it's rape, ser.

Lady Stephanie turned out to be a slut. And here I thought that she was just being motherly.

>no children in the game
Biggest sjw trash of the year?

>15 GB of absolutely fucking nothing
based warhorse

?

Should I play with kb+m or controller?

Please enlighten us oh learned one.

whatever feels best for you

New update that lets you use your bow while sneaking, reduces the time it takes to get dirty, and fixes ONE quest takes up 15GB.

>only 11 reviews
How do we get Japan to play pc games?

BASED CRYENGINE

>reduces the time it takes to get dirty
Why the fuck. Bath mechanics stop being fun after several hours. Then again it can be said for a lot of things here.

What version is the newest?

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW WARHORSE IS EVIL