Characters are staunchly against drinking

>characters are staunchly against drinking
>bars are called cafes
>everyone drinks some gay ass shit like milk instead

Jeez what is with video games and alcohol intolerance.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/10221-beer-lubricated-rise-civilization-study-suggests.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh no people acting civilised

alcohol sucks, stop wasting your time on it

Alcohol is for old people who only drink because they were taught it when they were young.

Sounds more like some anime faggot problem to me.

cafe is the correct term tho :)

People who don't drink are untrustworthy.

Many communities in video games (such as Sup Forums) have an impressively low tolerance for drugs of any kind. Do you see how much shitposting one OP vaguely mentioning weed can produce?

>Implying it's not milk plus for a bit of the old ultraviolence.

if it hadn't been for alcohol, civilization wouldn't exist, you mongoloid
livescience.com/10221-beer-lubricated-rise-civilization-study-suggests.html

Water is best drink.

>proudly announcing your virginity

Plenty of civilizations exist without alcohol.

I thought I remembered her being outright an alcoholic.

Make sure to get your fluoride right from the tap, goy!

>calls anyone else mongoloid
>posts brainlet feelsguy

Videogames are for kids, you wouldn't want to encourage kids to drink, would you?

hobbyists do not want to waste time on drugs, time that can be spent on something that brings you more pleasure
it's not about wrong or good, it's about wasting time
alcohol is for bored people, and bored people are usually the ones that are boring themselves

Well marijuana effects your brain and puts you under a kind of trance where all you can think about is getting more weed or pestering people about how weed should be legal.

Mentioning alcohol could raise the ESRB rating

Like what? Wine and ale have existed in one way or the other since ancient times. The only reason they dont show it in JRPGs is because of Japans retarded censors that cant have minors drinking whatsoever.

Because alchoholics are rewnowned for being selfless and dishonest

>here let me link livescience

You do realize they change bars to cafes in localisation right

No, she's not, but everyone just throws a shitfit around her if she has a beer. Scheera was more of the alcoholic, but those terms don't really apply to people just because they drink a lot. Anyway I hope she fucking murders the next dumbass to make a snide comment about her beer.

>He can't drink, smoke, and get top on the leaderboards of his favorite online game.
Casual.

It's the opposite actually, it's due to retarded US laws

Maybe in countries where people openly defecated in the same streams other villages drank from.

I would prefer remembering it in detail, being drunk usually prevents it

>trying this desperately to justify your virgin micropeen
lmao

Egypt, mayans and native americans didn't have alcohol until europeans brought it to them.

>all who drink are alcoholics
Post proof.
Oh wait, you can't. Just more lies from a non-drinker.

It's the idea behind alcohol taking away your inhibitions, which opens you up to spilling secrets and personal things. Makes it seem like you have something to hide.

Niggers don't have civilization.

>Egypt
ehm, beer was known to egypt since before first kingdom
there is plenty of archaeological evidence

This, white people are dangerous alcoholics

>he hasn't beaten video games when he was blackout drunk and had to replay the ending in the morning because he didn't remember what happened.

really made the sudoku at the end of 999 hard though

It would make sense that you think you can't drink without getting plastered, since you have no tolerance. Adult males usually can enjoy a few drinks without being drunk, though.

>savoring some whiskey
>laughing at noalcofags

such is culture here, you either drink yourself under the table or don't at all
also drinking alone is pathetic

user, there are enough memorials to dead drunk indians on the sides of the roads leading up to the local reservation that you could make a zoetrope out of them.

Jim Beam still has the high score for dead natives.

Alcohol tastes terrible, how the fuck do you fags drink it?

>Japans retarded censors
Stop spouting shit. It's not Japanese censors that do that, but US and EU ones before the game is released. The reason alcohol is censored is to keep rating low enough, like in T, when we all well know that those frothy mugs of water are actually beer. Japan never had problem with showing alcohol drinking neither in games nor in animes for kids. Hell, there was Kame Senin drinking beer in Dragon Ball on a few occasions (notably in that OVA with Brolly where the protagonists outright spell out "you are drunk").

add tonic water and lemon.

It saved thousands of lives when we dug the panama canal.

that's called wasting time, if you don't remember something it didn't happen in your life meaning you wasted your lifespan

You must be +18 to post here

DUDE

Sup Forums - virtue signalling

Anti-drinking fags are worse than vegans.
There is something between alcoholism and abatinance, "Ill have a diet coke" and black out drunk. You dumb fucking retards.

Stop drinking pond water.

t. Alcoholics

We’re almost a subreddit at this point.
I guarantee gookmoot is going to start selling names in 2019 at the latest.

>such is culture here, you either drink yourself under the table or don't at all
Like, where? Unless you are 15 years old and all your friends drink themselves to unconsciousness every time they drink because they don't know when to stop yet then you are full of shit.

t. Shitposting addict

You are drinking cheep beer and cheep hard liquor as shots.
Start sampling the wide variety of craft beer in your region, Most whiskeys are an aquired taste but Gin and mid-High end Vodka you can appreciate easily. Also cocktails can be delicious, Mojitos, margeritas, daquiries, Belinis, my god man.

so does that bitch ever show her tits or am I wasting my time playing this?

>Egypt
What? They got paid in beer.

>anti-drinkingfags
I don't know, I'm not the one saying you shouldn't drink, you can do whatever you want. I'm not the one telling people how to live their lives and that they should drink or they're _____.
Pretty sad if you ask me.

>on Sup Forums
>not a shitposting addict

see
It's learned normie imitation. Nobody actually enjoys it.

Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

Pretty sure consumption of alcohol inside a videogame is prone to raising the PG rating in some places.

>gin
My dad loves the stuff, anytime I open his cupboard he’s got like five bottles of it right at the front.
Can’t abide it, myself. Honestly, probably my list favorite drink I can think of. Whiskey is great, vodka is always nice, beer and wine are light... yada yada

Do you even hang-out, dude?

Their "beer" was flavored water with so low alcohol people didn't get drunk from it.

Egyptians had beer and wine, mayans had pulque and balché, natives had Tiswin

He means 'Murica probably. Drinking age is 21 there. Underage drinking usually =binge drinking.
I remeber going to a frat part when I was 18 (drinking age is 19 here) and thinking it was complete cancer. If I didn't drink at home, and had to stick to that shit till 21 I'd probably have a bad view of alcohol as well.

All jokes aside, this mentality is doing nothing but fanning the flames as this board goes up in smoke.
Just because you’re a joyless faggot doesn’t mean everyone else is. Your existence is summed up by an xcd comic.

add tonic water and lemon.

>you literally can't experience joy if you're not drunk
That says a whole lot more about you than him, buddy.

I’ll give it a try next time I’m at his place.

Wow nice SCIENCE article fellow science enthusiast :)
Btw I sent you a new picture of my fedora, check your PM box when you get the chance!

No. You can’t experience joy if you’re a fucking Scrooge.
>dude don’t go driving, people die in accidents all the time
>just take a bike like me, lmao
Dis is u

As much as I love XKCD this comic strip is shit, to be honest. There are beers that taste absolutely awesome unlike those bland generic lagers that all taste exactly the same. Some regional ones can be very tasty, with almost no bitterness in them.
Although this comic is conveying a right message: if you don't like beer, don't drink it. No one will care if you prefer wine, whisky or vodka.

Yeah it means he's old. With any luck you'll get there some day.

>posting xkcd comics
You have to go back.

>there are actually people that get butthurt if you DON'T do something they do
Explain this mentality to me.

>joyless faggot that can't have fun without getting brain fucked up and doing all the work for him
>calling others joyless faggots

It's always 0 or 1 with you fucking faggots.

Most people don't get hammered anymore past 20, they enjoy a few drinks at parties/bars and loose up a little in the process.
It's actually frowned upon to be the drunk retard at places were you are expected to drink, as strange as it may sound.

xkcd is 90% shit. Always has been. Be honest.

t. Japanese cultural "expert"
While it's true that Nip cartoons and games used to have no problems showing alcohol, there's an extreme social taboo over depicting underage characters drinking anything alcoholic, especially now. I can name only two JRPGs whose young protagonist characters actually drink (FFVIII and FFXV), and XV only got away with it because its cast is technically over the age limit (by like two months).

>there are people butthurt that others are using their free will to choose their own decisions in life
Explain

Japan has laws against showing minors drinking alcohol in fiction, I think. Whenever minors are acting drunk, they make sure to deliberately mention that it's not alcohol.

>Most people don't get hammered anymore past 20

what are you, japanese?

I bet you can't even drive drunk.

>gay ass shit like milk
Hey fuck you milk is awesome

>choose their own decisions in life
How is screeching and shitting your diapers when someone doesn't drink a decision worth respecting
Dumbass
>inb4 more deflection

Guess you are right, lost my drivers license due to drunk driving.

Not showing minors drinking makes perfect sense, because that conveys right message: if you are underage you are not allowed to drink, period.

Gohan gets absolutely fucked up in Deadzone.

The thread seems to be the other way around, boyo.

Regardless the alcohol content saying ancient Egyptian do not know alcohol is plain wrong and you are a faggot.
Ability to create alcohol signify advancement of a civilization.

>drunk driving
kys

>alcoholics mad other people save money and make better decisions

>but you are allowed to kill god
Ok, thanks japan, really cleared things up there

degenerate

Better decisions like not losing your virginity?

The cultures that hate alcohol also tend to be the most uncivilized ones.

Ex: sandniggers