twitter.com/BandaiNamcoEU/status/966311569012371457

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAgUT6oWMio&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=OKuKo9AUJk4
youtube.com/watch?v=sYo5lgjhG7k
youtube.com/watch?v=nAgUT6oWMio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dragon Ball Super is beyond shit

90% of the player base already stopped playing. A bunch of clone DLCs won't save it

>Broly
>clone

>2 literal whos no one cares about, one of them is a goku clone
shit game

why is bardock so popular anyways?

>Broly
>literal who
He’s arguably one of the most popular characters in the series. Certainly th most popular movie character.

Trying too hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=nAgUT6oWMio&t=0s

Swol Vegito is for shiteaters

Protagonist's mysterious father that got revealed as the only Sayan Freeza bothered to remember as the one who defied him to the end, unlike Vegeta and the other bitches who got caged like monkeys.

8 seconds with no audio, literally uploading a gif on YouTube, holy shit Scamco there's definitely some ready footage of them, considering all those screens showing their moveset.

>A bunch of casual DB fans that picked up the game because it said Dragon Ball who won't bother to learn to git gud quit playing

Now the game is fun for real imo

>Vic Mignogna's face when they see then have to voice Broly AGAIN

What the fuck, that was fucking nothing

>The fact Dragonball's version of the Hulk is one of the most popular characters in the series still pisses people off.
Oh boy, I'm always having a giggle, Broly is eternal, as long as the Dragonball franchise is available for milking then Broly will be there.

>Seething

Yup, was bored to 2H all day those dashspamer

They flying in streamers to play an early build of them. It's all just teasing on their part while everyone else provides the footage and impressions.

He should just fuck off if he doesn't forcing his vocal chords, his performance as Broly has seriously dropped in quality over the years, he should be happy he gets to voice one of the series' most popular characters and all he does is scream Kakarot between his very few one-liners

He's the star of a tragedy. That kind of stands out in the DB universe.

That never stopped them from releasing full trailers for the characters before, Kid Buu had a full trailer before any streamer could get their hands on him.

has he said he hated it, or something?

Japan loves its gokus, that's why there's blue and pink version too

>Clever fighter
>Climbing up out of the supposed low class bloodlines till he's a threat even to the likes of Freeza's right hand men
>Driven
>Mad as fuck and charges out to plow through impossible odds to meet freeza himself
>Only loses to Freeza's raw power and not being a super saiyan.

There is every reason to love Bardock.

Vic Mangina has expressed Broly is taxing on his voice and isn't a very intersting character, but never said he outright hated the character, only saying he has more favored roles like Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist which is his most popualar one.

Because he tried so hard and got so far.

But did they fix the online already?
Else bamco can fuck off

>On one platform
>Like any other fighting game
>Still the most popular and successful fighter available right now
>Still always full lobbies during peak hours on any other platform

You're basing this conjecture purely off of the stats for a single platform out of the three, right? Why should we take anything you have to say seriously?

Oh come on ArcSys how the hell Broly's intro isn't his first transformation into a LSS? That scene is literally legendary, you faggots sure capitalized on Gohan's SS2 memorable transformation frame for frame from the anime, while in manga it was a bit less dramatic.

LETS FINISH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=OKuKo9AUJk4

Dramatic opening vs Goku

who is worse? movie or super faggots?

>broly and bardock
they LITERALLY only want the algerian audience, it's insane.

Super

t. IGN

Canonfags

If only, but I doubt it, base Broly hasn't appeared in a game for years now, for them to make a model of him just to make an intro would be quite the achievement, since unlike base Goku or base Vegeta it isn't just a hair die, his proportions are different too.

>getting ragequit on because tien 236m beats people mashing 5h at the start of a round
really, of all the things to quit on it's because I didn't let someone 5h at round start?

>tfw just broke my controller playing ranked

I'll be back on after work and a trip to walmart :^)

I would say you are worse.

>Saiyan Spirit in XV2
Shit is so good. People sleep on this ult too much. If you time it's activation right when someone is trying to attack, it's basically a counter that they can't escape. Conceivably you can vanish, but it's multipart will teleport you on top of them and probably shit on them anyway.

And if you have enough ki for a follow up, it combos in to other things.

Uploading gifs on fucking Youtube? It's like I'm in 2006 again.

>N-NO! STOP IT! T-THIS GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO FLOP!!!!!!! MARVELVSCAPCOM INFINITE IS THE SUPERIOR GAME!!!!!!!!!!! C-CAPCOM ALWAYS WINS B-BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They better have composed some good shit as Broly's theme, since ArcSys has a boner for rock thanks to Daisuke it's a perfect opportunity to cash on the american Broly fans who grew up watching the movies which were filled with nu-metal songs for some reason.

>4 Gokus
It isn't a true DB game without at least that many.

MY SKIN

No, you miss the true potential here.

>Bardock
>Goku
>Gohan

DON'T TALK TO ME, MY SON, OR MY SON'S SON EVER AGAIN.

A 5th one is coming if that fake ass leak turns out to be true.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYo5lgjhG7k
No nu metal for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=nAgUT6oWMio

Bardock was a special saiyan. He wasn't into orgies, he liked monogamy. He was a dick with his subordinates, he actually cared about his family and loved his wife.

He was killed fast though.

So an omnious theme it is, doesn't seem so bad. Why the fuck this version has sound and Bamco's official upload doesn't? So some interim fucked up while doing the official upload?

>we

hello millennial

>He was killed fast though.
He was going to die with the rest of the saiyans in planet Vegeta either way.

When the fuck is the release date?

That channel is Bamco's official too, the US one, it was Europe the one that fucked up.

>He was killed fast though.
Depending on the canon he was one of the last Sayans standing, at any case in all canon Bardock is the Sayan Freeza actually bothered to remember due his defiance, he instantly recognized Goku looked like Bardock.

>He plays fighting games on PC.

that info is coming next month

Game will be completely dead by then. RIP.

It's even more hilarious when you consider the fact that they are called the Son family, even if Bardock doesn't have a revealed last name, if any.

Xenoverse 2 still gets DLC 2 years later, FighterZ won't completely die anytime soon.

I wish Broly in games wasn't the "KAKAROT" screaming retard he was in Second Coming and more in line with how he was in his first movie ( just a fight loving sadist who could actually speak properly)

Sayans don't even have more than one name, they are the savage monkeys Freeza says they are.

Clearly best game of all time.

Broly can says a few things in Raging Blast and Xenoverse 2, but yes his incessant KAKAROOOOT screeching has taken over his character.

Yet it's better than the last two sagas of Z

I don't see Freezer or his family having more than one name, either.

>Dramatic opening vs Goku
That would be neat.
>comes in sliding
Goofy.

freiza freiza
cooler freiza
cold freiza

freiza's first name is lord, it's hereditary and passed down to all siblings

They made models for Trunks, Goten and Base Gotenks for Gotenk' intro

Well time to see if ArcSys will bother to make special conversations with Broly, because they sure as hell upped Cell's with and banter ten fold than he originally had shown in the series, so Broly is ripe for some of his one-liners from the first movie if ArcSys feel like writing anything for the character.
>"Escaping in a pod for one, dad? Is that another word for coffin?"

they get used in story mode

Where is all that stuff about his love for his wife?

Vic's original screams in the movies were one of a kind, he can't (or can't be bothered to) do those as the years went by as he reprised Broly in the games.

Dragon Ball Minus, a special chapter Toriyama himself made (not Toyotaro) for his Jaco Space Patrol manga, Toriyama gave his own canon to Bardock and Goku's leave to earth, in that short story Bardock is way kinder than he was in the original OVA that Bardock debuted in.

and in the end it doesnt even matter.

I won't even bother to count how many Likin Park X Bardock AMVs there must be out there.

His work in Ouran Host Club is what I would argue is his best.

>super is better than cell saga

Gine a cute, Bardock better mention her in his dialogue, if he has any.

Budokai 3 is the best out of any of the Dragon Ball Z fighting games. It does a lot of the shit that FighterZ does today, but did it more than a decade ago.

It's totally insane and is barely at all balanced in any meaningful way, and can be pretty slow at times, but fuck if it wasn't crazy fun.

It has full lobbies on PC too, fucking 6000 people on at a time is more than enough to always find a match in a 1v1 game with short matches

Dragon Ball Minus also established that Kakarot was three years old before they shipped him off, as opposed to other settings (including the Broly movie and Bardock special) that suggested he was sent off soon after birth.

Lol its clear you haven't played ranked very long. There are players out there who dash twice the whole match. I just got bodied by some guy playing as cell and i dont get how he held me in combos for so long. He didn't use neutral punch long enough to hug me and he didn't use the other punch enough to enter autocombo territory. I dont get what the fuck he was doing,just using heavy attacks here and there to launch me and this punching thing

Broly fags are the fucking worst.

Reminder that for some ungodly reason Broly will call your custom character cute if you are a female majin in Xenoverse 2. Time to see if ArcSys will cash on that if Broly can say anything to Android 21.

Broly has good taste in women.

Brolyfriends are civil gentlemen who proclaim their love for the character and buy his merchandise, showing Bandai should always bet on Broly, unlike fans for other characters who argue with each other and never shows to Bandai why they should bother to promote them.

>pink battle armor
You retards really will eat anything up huh.

A female majin is probably the only thing durable enough to take his dick and live through it.

Broly calls the female majin cute in Xenoverse 1.

It varies, it is the same as Bardock in Fusions, unless Toriyama colors Gine there's no canon version.

>Yet it's better than the last two sagas of Z
If you think that then why the fuck would you even bother with super?

>No one's made a mod to change the audio with Big Green or Speedy dubs

>broly doesn't come in running, but flying instead

ITS SHIT