Why did Skyrim feel the need to introduce a marriage mechanic...

Why did Skyrim feel the need to introduce a marriage mechanic, when the Elder Scrolls series already has an established method for imprisoning someone's soul for all eternity?

because it was aways you doing it with npcs and not the other way around

Well done.

I'm mad I laughed

But you couldn't imprison humanoid souls. I tried oh so many times.

Married people of both gender cheat all the time though? The documentary Mad Men showed us that.

Only if you’re white.

Because they didn't have a way to imprison someones wallet for life

Black soul gems

Today, OP was not a faggot.

>He doesn't know how to make black soulgems.

Virus was such a cool movie.

The monsters and their presentation were cool, the actors' performances were all over the fucking place. The captain's accent changes like 4 times from scene to scene.

He wasn't on about soul gems.

i know from personal experience thats not true

Heyohh

BSG are used to capture the souls of playable races, which is what he was attempting to do. You CAN do it, you just need to know wtf you're doing.

Real question; people who got soul trapped into a soul gem is sent to soul cairn right? What happens to them when you use the soul gem for charging or enchanting?

I thought the consumed souls went to the cairn and stored souls ended up in that weird jaggy realm like azura's star.

laffed

I had a laugh but you're still a faggot.

Fine cool guilty pleasure. I still say it's The Thing tier for body horror and aliens being dicks.

>Oblivion
>During shade of revnant go to a specific magical altar use soul trap on grand soul gems to turn them black

>Skyrim
>Just buy them lmao

Oh fuck youre right, I totally forgot about that quest.

I can see that I suppose. I didn't see Virus until years after I watched The Thing, so I must've just been jaded. I can see how normies would be spooked by Goretron and his new friend Alexibot.

I never saw them in Morrowind. Were they added in expansions or?

lol

*yawn* I fell asleep halfway through your post