It'd be nice to have talent and the skill to make a game, no? What's stopping you?

It'd be nice to have talent and the skill to make a game, no? What's stopping you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7R07hF0AuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no skill
no talent

because I ALWAYS END UP BACK IN A CYCLE OF SHAME, LOOKING IN THE MIRROR IS HARD.

I have no idea where to even begin. I'd need some kind of mentor or guide.

loomis

how hard would it be to make a hotline miami clone

it would be more work than you'd want to do. give up already

Fuck, you’re right. I can’t even learn Japanese, how am I supposed to make my own game? Gonna commit 腹切 rn

>What's stopping you?
talent
and
skill

why would you try to copy a perfect game? your one ain't gonna be any good

I think you meant sudoku

no style

damn

I love Junko!

No drive. Why waste hours trying to learn code just so I can make a shitty game that no one will play?

youtube.com/watch?v=l7R07hF0AuI

I don't think I quite get what you are trying to tell me.

That the answer is not plain, but there's comfort in tears.

I'm going to make a roguelike with ascii graphics.

I can't programme or art. anbd its too hard to learn.

Hey dude, we're doing this reality TV show and I think you'd be a great fit, email me.

I am but a mere game tester not game developer

>all those normies

Time

>Another Katawa Shoujo 2.0 General

Sent :)

>Talent and skill
That.

Since i have no talent, I just want to be a stepping stone for the hope of the video game industry! That's why I'm going to blow up the ENTIRE console market!!!
HES DONE IT

PRAISE HOPE

Anything that's not a one screen early arcade game will take months of dedicated work even after you learn what you're doing. Even a simple autoscrolling shmup can easily take a year.

- I have no aptitude for technical stuff at all.
- I'm too depressed and unmotivated to even try learning RPG Maker or a game's editor.

you should make a hotline miami clone but fuse it with another game, like persona 5 or something. that'd be sick.

i can do that but i don't want to.