Anyone still play?

Anyone still play?
Origin update in a week or so

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1khscEdnL-ZkwVreUMXtc7cc5V5JJT6wenQ2_Cl_uQOY/edit#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just hit my first 90 today I don't even know what I'm meant to do next

Run ancients and otherverse to get some basic gear, buy your way into Anton raids to get invites, and run rift daily. There's also echon, but it can be a waste of time if you're running hell mode regularly.

There are also some nice legendary items at metro center that you buy with quest tokens.

docs.google.com/document/d/1khscEdnL-ZkwVreUMXtc7cc5V5JJT6wenQ2_Cl_uQOY/edit#
Someone also made a guide, but it's pretty shit. The flowchart at the start is alright though.

Angry Mistress waifu.

dark machanga is my main...

i stopped before they removed the support system. there's a new class coming out. seems interesting.

Zeldine is best girl.

Wrong.

Gonna be so long until we get them. Still need the last shit lancer classes

I stopped playing when I got my new PC. I should download it again though, the grappler class was fun. And that dude with the big cross.

hat does the origin update entail?

Nah.
Will they add female gunblader?.

at least map changes but nobody knows what it fully contains

I hope not. Male Gunblader already seems like a waste of resources.

Care to explain why.

It's a patch update, right? Like not a server wipe or anything

I'm just too fuckin busy unfortunately. I'd enjoy getting back to the monotonous grindstone, but none of my friends play anymore on top of not having enough time to invest. Still one of my favorite MMOs despite how fucking tedious it is. and I liked pvp

>random ass server wipe after several years of player progress

uh yeah totally

>and I liked pvp
same

not that user but it doesn't do a single new thing. it is a boring concept and people that have already leveled the class to max are confirming just that, it is lack luster in both design and play.

Jokes on you I'm still new to DFO so it looks fun to me

the real joke is that you're getting in to a game way, way, way past its prime.

lol condescending dick :(

Still play actively, I miss the general

I think we all do, deep down. But I don't miss Tessaposters.

I liked it until leveling was made braindead easy. I guess I could just ignore the story dungeons/quests and only do king's road run but ehhh