He wasted trillions of dollars

He wasted trillions of dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ryan_Socks/status/936754025101488128
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gonna buy one of those so everyone can look with disgust at my man boobs and beer gut

to disappoint millions of fans

Why do people obsess over him? He's a literal hack, and his games are usually nothing to write home about.

YOU RIKE IT?

>Boss fights are always fun, even in MGS4 which is the low point of the series.
>Lots of tools to use and play around with, like Playboy magazines.
>TECHNOLOGY and attention to detail.

Sure the story is corny at best and outright awful at worst, but I still love it.
If you don't care for the story, all cutscenes are skippable and you can get right to gameplay. It's not like Last of Us/Uncharted/Half life where you have to sit and wait for characters to dialogue and play out canned animations.
Even without cutscenes, it's still probably 8-10 hours to complete a first playthrough. Really don't understand where Kojima hate comes from.

Sup Forums a few years ago: "Konami is ruining the game industry, Kojima is a genius who wasn't able to finish MGSV before Konami fired him, Konami deserves to burn in hell for destroying great franchises and selling out to pachinko."

Sup Forums now: "Kojima was never good based Konami did nothing wrong I can't wait to play their new zombie game"

What changed? Oh right, Death Stranding is confirmed as a PS4 exclusive, so all the PCfats on this board have to start making up excuses for how it's terrible.

This.
Konami is a shit company but they were still completely justified in firing him. If you had a company and you had an employee that you constantly had to ride because he kept failing to deliver projects on time, kept publically stating that he doesn't want to do the projects, but kept forcing himself on the projects because "nobody else can do it" and constantly kept spending unconscionable amounts of money on generating bullshit drama around those projects you'd dump him too. I'm amazed Konami took as long as they did to get tired of his shit. And its seriously amazing people still call this fuck a visionary, he's basically a wannabe Kubrick, he should just fuck off and make a film since clearly he thinks making games is a chore and just wants to direct cutscenes, and it actually pisses me off to no small degree that he constantly gets jacked off by thirsty beta virgins lusting over MGS while he scates on the work of a team carrying his lazy ass without giving them any credit. But hey he keeps flying around the world and tweeting burgers so he's koookie gotta loving right lmao lmao lol lol lmao lmao.
Bunch of fucking cocksuckers, anyone that praises this faggot deserves getting fucked over by him over and over again, can't wait to see everyone praise the fuck out of whatever mediocre wasteful garbage Death Stranding turns out to be.

>What changed? Oh right, Death Stranding is confirmed as a PS4 exclusive, so all the PCfats on this board have to start making up excuses for how it's terrible.

Sorry but no, one person you saw isn't "everyone" Plenty people have always been critical of him but those people get drowned out by the fanboys.
Kojima was always a joke and always will be, the only half-decent thing he ever bothered to make was Zone of the Enders and even then he looked for any possible excuse not to make part 3 because that shit would take some actual creativity, instead forcing himself on metal gear projects over and over then whining that he doesn't want to make MGS games.
Fuck off with this console war bullshit.

Not sure if pasta, but correct pasta

My issue is that he gets all the praise for (in my opinion shitty games but that's besides the point) work that was done by entire teams of highly talented people. Yet everyone blames Konami willfully ignoring that this back was the vicepresident of Konami. Yet he gets the golden Sony ticket out of the workplace hell hole he created.
He's a self obsessed self important hack who wants to do movies just as much as that French fuck everyone hates.

You might call it pasta since I said it two or three times on Sup Forums before but I just typed it up, I'm not meeming I'm serious about it. There was nothing wrong with metal gear, a lot of them were good games, but a whole team made them, Kojima was undeserving of the praise considering all he really did was impede progress 99% of the time. The gaming media like to suck his dick too much and I'll never understand why.

>The gaming media like to suck his dick too much and I'll never understand why.
Because gaming journos desperately want to be respectable like film critics so they suck off a game dev who desperately wants to be a film director so they blow their "auteur theory" loads into each others' mouths.

That actually makes perfect sense can't believe I didn't look at it that way. Really, Death Stranding is already GOTY all year every year for every game "journalist" and we've not even seen a single frame of gameplay, at this point there isnt' even any proof that there is a game.

I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up like Shenmue and Mighty Number 9, just another example of how little these "visionaries" are worth when stripped of their safety net.

reddit essay

>Sup Forums suddenly hates based kojima

what the fuck happened?

to create subservient fans*

Fuck off spic, this is an English speaking board.

It's okay, they hate what they love.

user, that fucker never developed MGS1 to 3.

You can thank the other fucking guy instead.

I always assumed that someone at Konami was actually the mastermind behind Koji games and he was just using them and taking their publicity

I've never found koji to be a genius type like Yoko Taro or the hardworking never give up type like Sakaguchi

He just seems too normie for that role of mastermind

That being said I fucking love policenauts

WE LIVE AND DIE BY YOUR ORDER BIG BOSS KOJIMA

im from turkey dipshit

Nothing, this was always the case, see I see you're fresh out of Reddit, if you've been here literally any amount of time you'd know most people here praising kojima are shitposting ironically, and the few actual fans are too dumb to realize it and think think they're with fellow fans. Sup Forums never liked Kojima.

>im from turkey dipshit
>from turkey disphit
>turkey dipshit
That's no way to refer to your own country, even if it is appropriate.

I'm sure the shirt wasn't that expensive.

>suddenly
Nice revisionism

everyone wastes money
big news for you i guess

TO SAVE QUADRILLIONS

No but he left clear that he projects himself as the big boss and you should follow him because he is a hero and shit. And fanboys believe it.

> and the few actual fans are too dumb to realize it and think think they're with fellow fans.
I can't even imagine what's like to live in such a labyrinth of irony as you.
Do you even think anything is real or you think there's always someone trying to trick you

To save quadrillions

literally rewriting history
kojima has always been our guy

I have always thought he is a hack. Just because you shitposted my opinion when I voiced it along with other 20 or 30 faggots in the threads doesn't mean I didn't exist, butthurt fanboy.

He called it twitter.com/Ryan_Socks/status/936754025101488128

>I can't even imagine what's like to live in such a labyrinth of irony as you.
>Do you even think anything is real or you think there's always someone trying to trick you

You don't have to imagine the irony, you're living it son.

>normie
You just ousted yourself, normalfag.

And it affects me how?

>Can't even figure it out.
lmao

Honestly I'm surprised Nexon didn't just fucking off this man

They pinned all their hopes and dreams on this goofey faced nigga

>Hey look here is a bigger hack, that means kojima is small time, he is totally not a hack
That's not how it works, you little shit.

>:^)
:^)

>Tomokazu wrote this masterpiece
>he predicted everything

>to disappoint millions of fans
Kek no, they will buy anything this man touches. he could take a shit and it would be praised

HAHAHAHA ITS POINTING AT HIS DICK!

the worst part is how he steals credit for every game he is a part of. A huge team of passionate developers work alongside him but get zero credit, they work overtime to complete Kojima's Xth attempt at plagiarizing "Escape From New York"and what do they get? Zero congratulation and vitriol from the internet, even though its the same people that made MGSV made Survive. If you blindly hate Survive, you're actually low-IQ to not think about these things.

Bullshit, Survive is made by the MGS5 team

The MGS1-3 team is long gone

damn... and yet people say kojima is the greatest. that dialogue was amazing

Beause fanboys are now like those soldiers in the quarantine scene of MGSV. They live and die by his big boss orders now. The man is a fucking genius, he manipulated everyone into believe he is a hero and a saint and a mesias and people actually believe it.

Not sure if serious or meeming but I genuinely enjoyed that dialogue. It perfectly called out the today's twitter culture and the the eagerness of pseudo-intellectual SJWs to call anyone racist/sexist/genderist for the sake of their virtue signalling. The most recent thing would be the whole thing around Kingdom Come.

You have zero reading comprehension user, I said MGSV has the same team as Survive. Also the producer behind Metal Gear Rising made Survive, kill yourself nogame loser.

I was serious, I think it's amazing how accurately it did predict today's society, the game came out way before facebook, twitter or even myspace existed.

he'll do it again, fucker

It was in 2001 when it came out but that means it began development in the late 90's, internet itself was a novelty at that point, the concept of social media wasn't even a twinkle in anyone's eye yet this guy predicted it accurately down to the kind of toxic behavior it would spawn, really when its said it came out in 2001 it undersells how amazing it is because like I said, he probably had this notion in his head years prior.

Well looks like this thread is about to piss off. Few shitposter not withstanding, it was cool having a decent conversation with you friendos. been about five years since I had a decent discussion on Sup Forums the last time.

do you know what japanese image boards are? Youre posting in one right now, theyve been around since the early 90s, thats ten years befpre mgs2. You might be too young to realize this, but japan had memes and shitposting long before we did.

I'm probably old enough to be your dad, you should learn to read, son. Nobody said message boards didn't exist, I myself spent the late 90's posting in the gamepro forums. But kiddo, message boards aren't social media, shouldn't you still be in school?

Westaboos are so goddamn funny.

mfw Metal Gear Survive is better than MGS V

My point still stands, it must be arouse you, being old and still getting rustled over survive.

What happened to Tomokazu? Was he killed by Yakuza?

>My point still stands
It really doesn't. Your point was to bring up something nobody denied in the first place.
>it must be arouse
ESL?

...and made Konami quadrillions of dollars.

Who was in the wrong?

He probably started calling Kojima out on his bullshit and demanded a bigger cut.
Then, somehow, he disappeared.

Your writing skills are off so you seemed to deny my point, you need to remember to read more in your free rime so you can write better.

>Your writing skills are off
>it must be arouse you
lmao
>you need to remember to read more in your free rime so you can write better.
Thanks kid, I'll be sure to remember that when I'm publishing my next novel.

?? it's not tho
what are people enjoying so much about survive?

it's tpp but without all the possible solutions
its rising with constant starvation and no zandatsu

the whole thing feels like theres no point to it
in the end of the story you change the timeline so that survive never happened
none of the characters are memorable or worth caring about at all

>Hideo
Top lad, all the talent.
>Kojima
A leech

Kojima is a hack

when will you faggots realize he is the japanese schafer

Except he's not?

...in order to waste billions

norman reedus is so fucking overhyped, i dont even know why they bother to get him into this game

stop thsi fucking meme