Gentlemen, how do we save Marvel vs Capcom Infinite?

Gentlemen, how do we save Marvel vs Capcom Infinite?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2018/02/guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-game-balance-re-finement-update-launches-march-1-ps4-ps3
youtu.be/JCY7naRxoWU
youtu.be/IlRHZgXu1AQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*inhales*

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

inb4 fighting games don't matter on pc

I thought the lower picture was the french flag from the thumbnail.

Saving it and allowing it to fail follows the same course of action on our part: not giving Capcom a single penny or active community until they put out an Apology Edition that's a reasonably priced and acceptable consumer product. The ball's completely in Capcom's court. Do they see it as a sunk cost that's in their best interests to salvage, or do they see it as a lost cause? That's up to them. The FGC finally had the nuts to say to Capcom "this game sucks, it barely gets any more entrants than sidepiece anime, we're not featuring this at majors" and that's its future in its current state.

>6 year old new IP indie fighting game
>6 times more players than a highly anticipated fighting game sequel and AAA release from a major company

I'm legitimately confused as to how this could happen.

>maxmillion literally shilled non-stop for infinite.

HOO HOO HA.

Capcom already dropped it, Mahvel is dead forever.

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite 2018 update marked for release

gematsu.com/2018/02/guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-game-balance-re-finement-update-launches-march-1-ps4-ps3

How did they drop it? Is the next DLC not coming out?

OH NO NO NO

If the beginning roster was more like this I think it would've stood a chance.

Not saying my picks are perfects, but it's more align with current Capcom and current Marvel.

Re adding weird cuts from the last game.

Also War Machine and Ken I think would be neat for people who want a slightly different play style.

There's still the possiibility that they're going radio silent because they have no interest in spreading any more awareness of the absolute failure and bad faith of the first SKU and are putting everything they have into an update, which would make sense because they were definitely working on more DLC characters before the game bombed and there's 0 point in making them a DLC pack anymore because no one would buy it. It's just as likely that they're abandoning ship though.

I get Max. The gameplay is pretty damn good. Just every single other thing is utter horse shit. The graphics, story, roster picks, UI etc.

Least we got 3 pretty solid games.

Which 3?

But the gameplay isn't good. It got plenty of complaints from people who were just in it for the game itself and didn't really care so much about roster picks.

is this the tfh thread?
velvet is the best

They literally don't...
Fighting games are too difficult for the average PC gamer, so the community dies pretty quickly. Anyone who wants to play a fighting game know to buy it on he most popular console at the time of release.

Crack where? Not buying until its out of early access.

I doubt Max was shilling for it, given that he has always been very critical with both SFIV and SFV. I think Max was genuinely enjoying, he knew that this Marvel was going to be the last of its kind and if you remember his excitement from back when they revealed it (he wasn't even expecting a new Marvel after MvC3) it makes sense that he's more willing to give it a chance compared to pretty much the rest of the audience.

Tag was horribly thought out, scaling makes combos moot across the cast and set play even worse

Is it worth the buy it today?
It still doesn't have story mode, no preorder bonus, and not even all the animations are finished…

It was obvious shilling because he only got big BECAUSE of Marvel due to his Assist Me skits.

X-Men Vs Street Fighter, MVC1, UMVC3.

Love MVC2 but you know why it ain't on the top three.

I don't know what to tell you, I thought the gameplay was pretty damn good.
Maybe I'm a braindead retard. Oh well.

well its only 15$

I think capcom should have made a full roster capcom fighter then a marvel one then take the assets from both and made a new vs game

>$15 for an unfinished game
I'd play $5 on it and nothing else…

It's pretty solid. There are still a few cardboard animations, but they're few and far between. You can definitely tell the game isn't done yet though. Gameplay is solid and I like the combo trial system way more than Skullgirls. Stoll, it sort of lacks in presentation

actually 10$ for day 1 sale

Slap a cel shader on it, thus fixing the bad graphics
Make it 3 vs 3,
Bring back all of the characters, especially xmen
Re-release the game as an ultimate edition

after how hard he shilled the xbone and killer instinct 2 (a few other smaller indie projects as well i think), i mean cmon the guys obviously either working on retainer for capcom/microsoft or you can buy him for like 20-30 grand. (and a free console + games)

just to clarify for you. he got paid a lot of money from capcom to make those assist me videos. those vids were pretty entertaining to. given that max, his sis, and the dude who played doom are all fairly bad failed actors.

youtu.be/JCY7naRxoWU

i hope they are working on a aultimate infinete version.
its a damm shame that the fucking game where you can play with sigma, megaman, monster hunter, winter soldier, thanos. and if the leeks are true: lady and asura.
they need to give it another chance with a fixed version.

why is the soundtrack so good?
youtu.be/IlRHZgXu1AQ

>and if the leeks are true: lady
Dante's files have an unused Kalina Ann model so he definitely still had the moves at some point and they were cut for some reason, so I'm inclined to believe Lady is/was coming.

someone post Dante's face so i can remember why i hate this game

If they're smart they'll just focus on SFV:AE for a while to make everyone forget about the clusterfuck that was MVCI and then eventually release an ultimate version with most of the issues fixed and pretend it's a brand new game release.

yes, this is what they have to do, just stay quiet.
maybe wait till evo and reveal a trailer for the ultimate version, with fan favorites like virgil, doom, amaterasu.

What can you do on that 8-bit online lobby apart from talking to random people?

Isn't this what everyone says when it benefits them?

set up fites basically

X-Men

What y'all think for updates to SFV?

So is just like the DBFZ lobby, except it looks like a shitty RPG Maker ripoff.

It will be the way to advance in history mode once it is released

>One game has an autistic fanbase that has clung desperately to their marvel clone for years and routinely goes on sale for $1

>One is a full retail price game that got negative press since the day it was revealed

Daily reminder that the literally who Bionic Commando remake guy got in because some fag that worked on MVCI had him as his main and demanded he come back, despite the fact that he's not an important character in both playstyle or history with the franchise, capcom, or the fans.

Lmao

>But the gameplay isn't good.

Nice argument.

Thanks!

Enjoy your ban

At least he got paid for shilling, you don't get paid for your anti-shilling at all.

OH NONONONONONONO.... HAHAHAHAHAH

This is the 8th time you've said this today

it's almost as if people don't want horsefukers outside of their containment board

It's a fighting game and we're talking about fighting games but please keep on fighting the good fight on Sup Forums of all places. I'm sure you'll make a change and not embarrass yourself.

it's almost as if people have an irrational fear of some literal who indie game whose original fandom doesn't even give a shit about anymore

THERE ARE NO HORSES IN THIS GAME, YOU DUMBTARD!

I don't know what your deal is but I made this thread to make fun of MVCI. The only one talking about ponies is you.

>all this salt
doesn't even look good, why even bother defending it

Yes I'm the one talking about ponies. Definitely not the guy who said you should get banned because of jannies and ponies. Nope it was me.

I quoted the wrong person, meant for

fight over cosmetics, and currency to enter the dungeon

>until they put out an Apology Edition
No.
No, no, no. For fucks sake.
Do you fucking idiots just enjoy giving money to people who know how to play with you like a marionette?
Stop giving them money PERIOD if you want fighting games to not suck ass eternally. Capcom is the fucking cancer of the entire genre.

But it's Mahvel baby. I don't want it to die forever.

You're an ArcSysfag aren't you?

you think someone big will make a video about this?

hope

if its associated with skullgirls maybe it can ride off of that

just because he got big off something doesnt mean he is a shill for it. he has long departed from his assist me series and he is literally the most popular fighting game channel on youtube despite umvc3 being irrelevnant for years. and the streaming meme means hes completely well off from donations and playing literally whatever, his audience isn't the type to latch onto only mvc so he doesnt depend on the success of mvc to make his money unlike some competitive players who got their limelight in mvc and are jobbing in other games