PC finally getting some good exclusives again

PC finally getting some good exclusives again

um sweetie

Not my cup of tea

It looks great, how is it?

Who cares about pc exclusives, and since console gamers actually buy there games you can't blame the devs. for catering to them.

It's fun and tense so far.

>since console gamers actually buy there games you can't blame the devs. for catering to them.

bcs catering to consolefags worked out so great for crytek

Pirates are the biggest customers of video games.

Game kina looks like trash not in 4k unfortunately

it'd be better if it was more optimized

Thanks Google really good shit

>Cunt: Scamdown being any good

They are going bankrupt after failure of this game like devs of sleeping dogs did. Screencap this.

what game is it?

WHAT FUCKING GAME

hunt:showdown, weird kinda br/pve game

I heard a problem with the game is that teams won't bother going for the boss monster, instead waiting until other players do it then cleaning up the place.

Is this always how it works? What're the advantages to attacking the boss first? Are there any or is every game gonna be just everyone sitting there with their thumbs up their ass until a timer runs out.

Obviously I haven't played it but I want to, unless that's how it works in which case nevermind.

it seems kinda really shit

Hunt Showdown

that new quasi battle royale game flavor of the month

thanks, looks pretty cool
also
>dat revolver

*EARLY ACCESS GAME* Hunt: Showdown is a competitive first-person PvP bounty hunting game with heavy PvE elements, from the makers of Crysis. Set in the darkest corners of the world, it packs the thrill of survival games into a match-based format.

Are you being serious? ANOTHER Early access PC survival game? This is embarrassing. The PC used to get exclusives that would make console players jealous, like Baldur's Gate, Planescape, Far Cry, System Shock, Fallout, etc. This is pathetic.

Game (hunt showdown) is horrible don't buy it. Tons of bugs, bar netcode, bad optimimization, bad controls (shift+rmb to use ironsight), bad game design (camping is most rewarding), lack of content (1 map and just 2 bosses), matchmaking doestnt work at times, lags. Game was yesterday in alpha state and bsm its now in EA with $30 price tag, while not a single issue has been fixed. Game is nothing more than a cashgrab scam.

>Cryengine

wew I look forward to it running like shit on my 1080 Ti i7-7700k

>from the makers of Crysis

Haah waaw, they're probably going to have to cancel it after getting countersued by Cloud Imperium

Getting 60fps most of the time at 1440p with a 1070. Could be better but it's not bad at all.

>from the makers of Crysis

it better have boats

>bcs catering to consolefags worked out so great for crytek
Catering to PCocks almost made them bankrupt

ill get it on sale maybe when is the next sale now Easter?

WAHHH WHY DOES EARLY ACCESS GAME THAT RELEASED TODAY HAVE BUGS GRRRR SHIIIEEEEEETTT!!!

All their problems started after they made Ryse for you consoleniggers

Why the fuck do you faggots care if it is "exclusive" or not? If it comes to consoles it would not change the game on PC.

>Catering to PCocks almost made them bankrupt
Other way around actually.
>Crysis 1 so successful it allows them to start making even more games
>Crysis 2 and 3 cater to consoles, flop so badly that the studio has to get MS to pay for their next game
>Ryse flops so badly it almost bankrupts them
Doesn't help that a lot of their more recent games have been genuine shit.

no reason to spend 2k on a gaming PC if it has no exclusives

because gaming is such shit for pc now best we have to look forward to is final fantasy 15 with HDR

Crysis 1 only broke even retards

So what is the alternative? Spend $5000 buying 30 new and old consoles to play half of the shitter version of games?

A PS4 costs $150

Yes there is. Games will always look and run better then they will on a console, keyboard and mouse is better for playing FPS games and you can hook up any other peripheral you want and get drivers to make it work, and you can install whatever software you want on a PC instead of being forced to do only what xbox or sony lets you.

Crysis 1 broke even in less than 6 months.
It went on to sell over 4 million copies by 2011.
Meanwhile, console gamers almost made them go bankrupt (doesn't help that Crysis 2 was a steaming pile of shit).

Why do developers think its ok to use 6-9 keys for switching items? How the fuck are you supposed to press them while you walk?

ryse was a bad game

lol what games play better on pc? every single console post is fucked beyond belief with bugs and you need a 1080ti to run most games at 60 fps

Almost everything Crytek has made after Crysis Warhead has been shit.
But yes, Ryse was also garbage.

>lol what games play better on pc?
Pretty much every game plays better on PC.
Console owners only think otherwise because they're stupid and don't actually know anything.
Hell, console gamers don't even know dick about the platforms they own.
Talking with console gamers about video games is like talking with middle aged housewives about cars.

Let's start with
>every shooter ever
>every bethesda game
>witcher games
>every moddable game
>dark souls

It'd be easier to list games that don't run better

if you can handle using those keys for guns in DOOM, surely you can do it in this game right user?

>crytek sees the pc market is all talk and won't buy a game exclusively designed for them
>REEEEE KEEP MAKING TECH DEMOS UNTIL YOU'RE BANKRUPT

Hunt is good

>1080ti to run most games at 60

Haswell i5 and 980ti here, still getting 75-90+ on most new games on ultra at 1080p

I'm installing this now. Hoping it will feel more like multiplayer MISERY mod then slow PUBG.

>Crytek goes to consoles because "console gamers buy games"
>Console gamers don't buy their games and they end up almost going bankrupt
RIP
It's decent from what I've played of the closed alpha, definitely the better of the battle royale meme games, but it feels like there are way too few players per game.
It maxes out at, what, 8 2-man squads total per session?
That's not nearly enough.

like a true cuck

im talking 4k you pleb

Another month, another unfinished FOTM streamers will convince idiots to buy.

>matchmake into a random lobby
>be assigned Paul
>try to write pages
>Annie player is constantly in the room
>Never have time to look for an escape route
>I don't have enough pages by half time
>she cuts off my thumb with a carving knife
>random event sends the cops over
>she runs them over with the fucking lawn mower

how do I git gud?

>you need a 1080ti to run most games at 60 fps

I do fine on my 980, what are you talking about.

>you need a 1080ti to run most games at 60 fps
Holy shit, consolefags literally have no idea what they're talking about.

enjoy your meme resolution while I have 144fps smoothness

This man is so far in denial he will never come out of it.

>>Console gamers don't buy their games and they end up almost going bankrupt

Yet crysis 2 and 3 outsold 1, and 85% of the sales were on console

It's gonna be a problem if both teams decide to hide and camp and wait for the other to make a move. But yes, expect a lot of ganking, camping, sniping from bushes.

>Yet crysis 2 and 3 outsold 1
Crysis 3 STILL hasn't hit 4 million total units sold and Crysis 2 sold mediocrely compared to the money they spent advertising it.
Console gamers don't buy games unless they're advertised to hell and back.

its pretty awesome!

Is this another Pubg clone?

ya 144fps of jiggles and low detail

>Talking with console gamers about video games is like talking with middle aged housewives about cars.
That's actually a surprisingly good comparison.
I also find it funny when people complain about people taking gaming seriously as a hobby, then REEEEEing when you shit on a hobby they enjoy, like sports, cars, tech, or DIY.
Console gamers talking about PC games is like a little girl talking about her dad's power tools.

L4D clone

and shit lighting and no HDR ect ect such a meme...

10 players per map but it's better that way

No. Two teams of two players must locate a monster boss, kill it, and get to an extraction. Some random weak monsters spawn here and there. But the biggest threat is of course the enemy player team.

It fucking ended today. Honestly the PVP was great

kys looks nothing like L4D

>10 players per map but it's better that way
No way, needs to be at least double that.

This doesn't look like the sort of game that would sell very well on console, it isn't a linear third person shooter with lots of cinematic """gameplay""" intersperesed with cutscenes every 2 minutes

Selling 4 million on stean sale is not impressive

Now crysis 1 cost 22$ million to make and only broke even and crysis 3 cost 66$ million to make and broke even so crysis 3 sold more

>If it comes to consoles it would not change the game on PC.
Yes it does because then games need to be dumbed down to work with the garbage CPU's on console.

Are you telling us that you do not rebind your 1-0 weapon keys to something else? Jesus.

>both teams

Theres 5

it just went into early access

5 teams of two is perfect for this, makes things more tense on the map

and no sjw and lgbt that the cucks crave

Any word on when they'll release another beta? didn't even get to save some WEBMS

I can run most of the games that were made for both ps4 and pc in 4k AND 60fps on my 980ti, the fuck you're talking about

Only when it comes to your mom cause I don't wanna put a ring on that shit.

and you wonder why we keep getting the same recycled games over and over

damn that looks sexy

Crysis 1 sold more than 2 or 3, fucking retard

>Selling 4 million on stean sale is not impressive
Crysis doesn't even have 1.5 million Steam owners, most of its sales were physical.
This is what I mean when I say console gamers don't know what they're talking about.
Crysis 1 sold more than Crysis 3, that much is 100% true.
Console gamers talking out of their asses is nothing new though, so I'm not surprised.
I'm assuming that you're some form of spic as well, they tend to be pretty rabid about consoles since it's all they can afford, especially here in the states.

Nah, you'd get shot at every few minutes

This game looks like STALKER. How similar are they?

Everything you're saying is wrong you fucking retard
Crysis broke even 6 months into existence, and has sold over 4 million copies to date
Crysis 2 and 3 both cost more and made less money than 1

What the fuck is wrong with you? Kill yourself

>4k monitor
>"yea man everyone on pc plays 4k resolution maxed settings and not their own tweaked settings"

It came out today user

Crysis 3 made more revenue, which is more important

Oh, good. That sounds more fun. I might get the game then, but not until they have done a lot of patching and fixing.

Not very.

No it didn't you retarded piece of shit
>Crysis 3 cost more to make than Crysis 1
>It sold less copies than Crysis 1
>???
Fuck you

>How the fuck are you supposed to press them while you walk?
by knowing how to use a keyboard

Revenue is literally never as important as profit, the fuck are you talking about?
If it were Crytek wouldn't be on the verge of bankruptcy after 6 years of catering to consoles.

and you did? what do you use for weapons in every game faggot?

it plays really well but the problem is that the actual monster is just a sponge, they made the zombies better and the AI is pretty good.