Metal Gear Sruvive

Look at the fucking Steam reviews for "most Helpful" (which are spouting so much untrue shit) like 6 times more votes than people who actually bought the game
And people say Kojimadrones are not not a thing.

Picture very much related

metal....gear?

>people complain about 10$ "save slot"
>don't realize Kojima has done the same thing with TPP

Mgs meme thread

All I want to know is, is this game worth my $40 and how much fun will I have with other players? Can I queue with randoms or do I have to have friends? I have no friends. Also, does stuff build in real time or game time, because I don't need a cell phone game on my computer.

Did you say "nerd"

most stuff builds instantly
You can queue with randoms but I would recommend asking in the steam forum for someone to play
It only costs 30€ on green man gaming with the WOOF18 code
and I think it's worth 30€

Dude where did you get that weird dollar sign and why did you put it on the end of your number?

from the first world country currency shop

poor guy

>tfw on the right side of history
Why didn't you faggots tell me steam user were such a gold mines?

>Sup Forums hates it
>normies also hate it
so its a good game?

Kinda wanna buy this just to stick it to whiny redditfags.

I think Sup Forums likes it

Do these people have no sense of directon? Only once have I been lost in the fog and even then I just looked for lights and found a teleporter

I lost the light back the first time out because it was blocked by a hill

it's $32
do it

>getting outsold by SAO
>an anime that is universally hated

This reviewer again. avoid pic related if you feel like having a nice evening

I love how fucking mad Konami drones get at anyone that says something that isn't positive about this turd.
Really happy that it's a failure.

>universally hated
You mean universally loved by a fuckton of normies, thats why they produced like 4 seasons 3 games and 2 movies

>TNC gets shredded because of a tweet
>yeah you get em!!

>Lawbreakers gets shredded because of douche dev
>yeah you get em!!

>Buggy knight sim gets praised because muh good fight
>woo justice!!

>shitty plinko company MGS cash grab gets shredded because shit game abusing rights to cherished franchise
>noooo! Kojima is actually a hack and I’m supposed to hate him!!

change, Sup Forums

It's irrelevant what the contrarians say, the game is a failure.

>noooo! Kojima is actually a hack and I’m supposed to hate him!!

but he is a hack, I mean you don't need to hate him but normies and many people on this board (so basically the same thing) think he's a god for not being able to finish a game with enough develop time to finish 2

>anime
>normies

I think people just like MGS and don’t like that the man who made it got dicked off of it at the end by pachinko makers. And that Konami went on to slap the brand on some random shit after doing said dicking.

There's a reason why they're called a cult.

So what?
Who gives a shit about what they think?
You think i'm going to join up in the shitposting, when retards who unironically spend money just because they don't like him are part of it?
You are both absolute retards.

Its not even save slots, it's just character slots, if you want to replay the single player you have to delete your save.

I don't really care about him, but since it makes neckbeards in Sup Forums mad, i'll just go and vote up all negative reviews.

This is the best they can do since they can't brigade the actual reviews anymore

>Man who 'made' Metal Gear dicks over fans with several awful games
>New ones swarm in because he's the latest, greatest meme
>Develop a cult of personality around him because they have no idea the quality of the games and their first one was MGSV
And now here we are. He's shitting out zero gameplay for the latest game he's supposed to be releasing and people are loving it.

Implying normies don't watch One Piece Dragon Ball Fairy Tail Death note Naruto
I could go on

This

No, the good part is that all of this is making you mad as hell.
Everything surrounding the support of this game is just by seething people who just hated Kojima and sperg out at every single negative thing said about it.
It's glorious, MGS couldn't have ended better than this.

>All of this is making you mad as hell
The irony when you're mad as hell that Konami is releasing new games without your god and there's nothing you can do about it but cry about it on Sup Forums and upvote shitty reviews, lmao.

salt

No need to do anything else, the game flopped.

Kojima is not only a hack but a little bitch. Watch E3 as Kong director slobs his nob. He mentions some gay shit about Kojima's feelings and disappointments, and Kojima turns straight bitch and starts pouting, acting like he's about to cry for sympathy. You can pinpoint the exact moment he decides to play victim.

Dude is an attention whore, also just a director who steals the ideas of creative people that's it. Faggot doesn't even code, just rides the coattails of actual developers and wastes the budget on actors he wants to blow and rerecording dialogue a hundred times.

He's a pretty good dialogue director and story-boarder though, that's all Metal Gear Survive is missing besides a great story, which Kojima couldn't have provided anyway. The gameplay is fucking great, Konami has enslaved some good developers. The industry doesn't recognize it because it's an actual fucking video game. Get some taste, friend.

we'll watch those while you watch detective conan

No I am mad (and you should be to), because the autism of normies and their inability to think for themself is again shitting up the game industrie and also making a real new metal gear game impossible

>don't realize that was Konami's doing and not Kojima's
>don't realize how obvious that's the case now that they continue doing it without him
Let's see if Death Stranding has $10 avatar slots.
Blatant shill thread, by the way.

>Salty
Are you looking in a mirror?
>Flopping
>Literally came out 10 hours ago
>Being this mad your cult leader isn't with his love child any more

>shitting up the game industry
>by shitting on a game from a dead fad

>also making a real new metal gear game impossible
So what?
This franchise should have ended with 4.

but who gets to decide who a "kojimadrone" is?

someone who doesn't eat shit all the way to actual fanboys, am I right?

survive drones are a minority, deal with it faggot

>Already used copies on ebay.

Ah what the hell. Bought a used copy for 28 bucks. I'll give a shot and will rest easy knowing I didn't contribute to Konami's sales. Guess I could pirate it but I'm too lazy/not poor.

implying Death Stranding will have any character slots at all LIKE FUCKING EVERY NEW GAME BUT NOBODY IT COMPLAINING BECAUSE IT'S NOT KONAMI WHOS DOING IT

>MGSV
>launch day
>90k players

>Survive
>launch day
>5k players
>no increase in the second day
It's over.

>pros
>unreal engine 4

Have you seen the player count? It's flopping like a fish out of water.

Dude, even fucking Assassins Creed has free character slots.

Too early to tell. It's possible that word of mouth could save it. Even so, who cares, they've already announced free DLC for it in march

We can see that if some e-celebs are shittalking about a game it can be as good as it wants it will fail.
And you think thats a good thing.
We are already as far as developer pushing SJW shit because they fear that

>We are already as far as developer pushing SJW shit because they fear that
What did he mean by this?

normies love their low IQ entertainment.

Are you retarded?

>Survive
>Fox Engine Metal Gear with Snake Eater 2.0 survival mechanics starring qt operator with a dash of Stephen King's The Mist
Sure are a lot of niggers in this thread.

>Look at the fucking Steam reviews

You couldn't pay me to read that drivel.

I only use steam for the reviews. I buy all my games on the xbox

When Death Stranding has microtransactions and DLC like literally everything else he'll just pivot to crying about how Evil Sony forced Poor Kojima to do it.

MGSIV gameplay was fucking fantastic. Problem is there wasn't enough fucking of it. Literally all Kojima would have needed to do was pad the levels out.

>several awful games
Opinions
>he’s a meme
MGS has had a solid fan base much longer than hating Kojima has. If anything, hating him is the meme.
>and now here we are. he’s shitting out zero gameplay for his new game
As has been the case since the dawn of man.

I don’t unconditionally suck the mans dick mind you, I didn’t even play V because I didn’t like ground zero’s gameplay. But the hate for him just seems completely irrational to me.

Survive fanboys live in a fantasy universe where the worst entry to the Metal Gear franchise is only being hated on by a strawman they creayed, not because it's a zombie crafting game with a lame story.
I think they're buying it because reddit hates it or something like that (but how would they unless they browse reddit themselves). See:

*know

It’s funny that in hating reddit, now that reddit has gone anti-journalism, Sup Forums has started to side with journalists in all areas but nazism.

>And people say Kojimadrones are not not a thing.
What does Kojima have to do with a game made after he was fired from the company? Kojima drones would bomb the game to hell.

Yesterday people were jumping on Jim Sterling's cock because he's against the game. Jesus Christ. That fucking guy.

>what is gateway anime

>bloodborne (best souls game)
It's not even a Souls game.

SIX THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED (6200)
HIGHEST CONCURRENT PLAYERS

>this beta is surely representative of the final game

>tfw im actually having fun playing it

viral marketer gtfo

Normies love anything that seems alternative or counter to the norm. Look at video games.

Show us on the doll where konami touched you user

This ain't the nineties boi.

white "people"

Nobody is talking about the other ending and how you go through the wormhole just after Chris, leaving the team behind... Only to wake up in MSF Fatigues as a wandering Motherbase solider?

I'm having fun.

It's fun my dude. I just got it for the coop but the single player has got me hooked. That damn dust zone... exploring that shit in the fox engine with metal gear gameplay is fucking wild.

I'm a faget

don't need to stomp on his head just because he thinks 4 is the best

>my dude.

>I don't like freedom
lol bye bye homo

>point out that the game is bad
>"REEEE SALTY KOJIMADRONE!!!"

Literally gaf.

nope

How long do I have to spend in the jungle before I can get back to the desert base? I can't find water anywhere and I'm running out. There are fucking rivers everywhere but no, you're only allowed to pick up water where we tell you.

*rolls cigarette of weed*

There's a small pond (more like a puddle) right next to the FOB.