SUBNAUTICA: EL GOBLINO EDITION

Hows survival going?

Not well

Hmm. You need the shield generator. The cyclops is invincible with a few upgrades. The ghost leviathan is stupid too. Often I'd just hide behind a tree in the prawn and it would ram against the tree, lose sight and wander off.

Comfy base

Post yfw
>This ecological biome matches 7 of the 9 preconditions for stimulating terror in humans.

Looks like an underwater apartment. I'd live there

el atrocidad de pacificas....

Daily reminder not to play hardcore mode. There are too many bugs that can kill you, wasting countless hours of progress, like how about falling through the floor for no reason? If you want something funny to check out, try placing a few duffel bags in a cyclops.

turned to night quicken than normal so I looked up and SAW A MOTHER FUCKIGN ECLIPSE

current base

prepping to take the cyclops out on a long ass voyage. I dont plan on returning for a while, what am I in for?

Do you really need all that base, or are most of those multi-purpose rooms empty?

>Detecting multiple leviathan class lifeforms in the region. Are you certain whatever you're doing is worth it?

I just started man fuck Stalkers
Stay away from my pod!

Every room serves a function. I built only as needed.

Take everything and make the cyclops your base. Duh.

>mfw

Is that the line when you enter the Dunes? I remember scooting a little too far into it once in my seamoth, looked down to see a sandshark and then
Reaper came straight out of the sand underneath, gobbled up the shark and I was going fullspeed 180 degrees away back to the grassy area.

I like what I'm seeing on the picture frame

Dead power cells.

Yeah for some reason I didn't bother to upgrade the cyclops at all, I'll do that now

Though cool, the Cyclops is very slow. If

How tf does the scanner room work? Sometimes I have 2 pages of stuff to scan for and sometimes up to 4.

Search options only show up if that thing actually exists somewhere within its range.

it scans whatever is in range. so if you build in a place with relatively little resource variety you wont get many results whereas if you build in a place with a lot of wrecks, scrap metal, resource node types, you'll get a lot of results. remember you can upgrade the range.

you have to go to the screen in the scanner room and click on the item you want to find. that item (titanium, for example) will show up on the map.

the HUD upgrade for the scanner room is an absolute must

Still wish we had quarter circle long stairways or something we could use instead of ladders to move between levels of stacked multipurpose rooms.

El ogro de los siete mares

Yeh I have maxed out the range but it’s just odd that amount of objects I can scan for randomy fluctuates by whole pages. The cameras seem fairly useless.

Also, scanner rooms will only scan terrain explored by the player manually or by the cameras that come with the scanner room.

Anyone else disappointed with the sea dragon? It just looks so retarded.