Why are South American videogame characters always Brazilian or niggers?

Why are South American videogame characters always Brazilian or niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=if6GLohPq8k
bonusstage.com.mx/2016/05/evoga-entertainment-entrevista/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it's based on reality

Maybe because Brazil is the only remotely relevant country in South America?

I've always loved this show

Brazil threw away their portuguese heritache and embraced the nogs. Portuguese from brazil is some weird abomination that natives from Portugal can't even understand. Their failing society is a good example why you don't embrace mass race mixing.

Probably because your average japanese is only aware of 2 south american countries: Brazil and to a lesser extent Peru.

Globo is by far the biggest television network in Brazil and they're a key factor in influencing public opinion, Globo is from the Rio de Janeiro state and they promote Rio's culture (Carnaval, Samba, malandragem, Flamengo, stray bullets, robbery) as the image of Brazil. "Cariocas" (Rio de Janeiro's natives) are 90%+ black (either by genes or behavior).

youtube.com/watch?v=if6GLohPq8k

This user is also right, brazilian media also strongly suppress and tries to diminish the portuguese heritage, local left-wing historians and teachers all blame Portugal for brazilian poor condition and as such many brazilians dislike Portugal. Hell, even portuguese-brazilians often talk shit about the portuguese people, despite them being their relatives, one famous example is the actress Maitê Proença.

>cute girl
>cute toucan
>cute tits
cute

sold

yup

colombia always wins baby

>that file name

kek

Just like nowadays developers are now making and putting ugly and black women in video games placed in the USA, japs already knew the reality in South America. There's over 200 million people in Brazil and most are mixed or black. Spics are a minority.

Eh, it's just stereotypes. It's not necessarily reality. White Latin Americans, for example, are pretty much never repŕesented in any kind of media.

Of course there are many more mixed people in Brazil, but whites are still there.

a better question is, how the fuck is this a Mexican woman?

wtf, i hate the wall now

>more vidya that feature shitty modern latin america instead of the complex native civilizations that actually did interesting and cool shit

defend this

Uncharted 1 is the only game I can think with white south americans

It's a fun story

One Mexican guy worked with SNK on games like Rage of the Dragons, he managed to defeat a lot of SNK producers in a KOF game on a bet, because he won, Angel was named after him

Source is in Spanish

bonusstage.com.mx/2016/05/evoga-entertainment-entrevista/

Also this is a Mexican woman cosplaying as her

Only relevant to japan

heritage

i doubt they were all job titled "producers"

>to a lesser extent Peru
explain

Well, can't say they are producers but he fought against SNK staff

japanese peruvians, like this guy

He is jailed tho

not anymore sweetie ;)

t. Argentinean

Elaborate

Navarro and Roman are argentinians I think

Lots of Japanese ancestry people in Brazil and Peru my man.

Their former leader was a full blooded Jap too.

Why are they all so fucking thicc?

There's this girl in one of my college classes from El Salvador and holy shit my dude.

A Japanese dynasty has ruled Peru since the cold war until recently when they were caught in scandal and replaced with some Pole.
t. PeruANO mom

Portugal was a really piece of shit to Brazil though. If people blame the black people for shit, blame the portuguese that made Brazil one of the biggest importers of slave for centuries.

why are there so many japanese in brazil (and vice versa)?

If I remember correctly, that happened because during the meiji restoration, the emperor retook the lands of lots of people and if you weren't someone in the know/powerful enough to keep your land, you were shit out of luck.

So lots of people that used to work on the camp were out of jobs and Brazil, coincidentally, was also abolishing slavery around the same time.

Brazil was having a big immigration movement for foreigners that wanted to work in the field, lots of poor japanese people wanted to work. The rest is history.

Lots of descedants of said immigrants went back to Japan some decades later and Brazil-Japan's relationship is actually quite healthy, relatively speaking.

After the Portuguese left, Brazil imported 2x more slaves. Get your facts right.

No lo sé mi hermano

That's because whites are a minority in South America and Brazil has 200 million people including a lot of niggers and semi-niggers.

because racemixing makes people more attractive as confirmed by science

7 out of 8 of those people are literal niggers though.

I'm talking about people that aren't from shitholes like Brazil.

I want her to brap on my face.

The whiter you are, the richer you are.
Middle class people are too busy getting a life. Meanwhile, niggers see in boxing or soccer the chance of a lifetime. Thus, most of South America's fighters IRL are niggers.
t. taco

Most of South America is in terms of international appeal and culture largely irrelevant, outside of cribbing ancient architecture designs. Carnival gets the most regular attention. For Japanese, that is largely their impression of South America. What is Paraguay known internationally for? Just about nothing. North of there? Largely brown attractive women and drugs cartels. Argentina was once known for its refinement (and oddly enough Japan has a surprisingly large interest in Argentine Tango), but that's been an anachronism since the 50s and even then it wasn't seen as all that unique.

For every good example, there are a shit ton of bad examples. True ebony black skin is more interesting that the shades of brown we see in the US. Virtually our entire black US population descended from slaves are racemixed.

>7 out of 8 of those people are literal niggers though.

white mother / white mother / east african mother / brazilian pardo (probably 60%+ caucasian)
black (with distant white ancestor) / black grandfather / white mother / white mother

they're all mixed race

What show?

>The Colombian is a Brasilaboo instead of a druglord with a spiffy suit
RIP

Basically Brazil trolled Japan HARD back in the day but Japan didn't really take it personally.

>Argentina was once known for its refinement (and oddly enough Japan has a surprisingly large interest in Argentine Tango)
neither of these were EVER true. Argentina is known for their soccer players, beautiful women, big nosed manlets and for being oddly interested in picking wars with countries that could wipe them from the face of earth with the push of a button.

>Largely brown attractive women

foreigners believe this, most colombians, venezuelans and brazilians look like shit

Wow, like every place in the world.

>Peru

>Not knowing Quantum Leap
Damn Im old

>tfw no salvadoreans ever
>no one gives a shit about central america

What you say and the current truth of the matter don't align. If Portugal was such a shit country with corrupt politics, how come they are a first world country respected by everyone while brazil is a crumbling country that can't even keep its government functioning?

I know I'm right cause when I was a toddler, my mom had a white blue eyed caucasian friend from brazil and I would often play with her son. She would tell stories of the ghetto hunts attacking the white middle class, and how they moved to the USA as part fleeing, part search for a better life.

Uruguay vidya character when?

>posting favela mongs
Nice cherrypick, fagtron

One of those is a convicted felon. Like jesus christ user you want to break from stereotypes but you keep playing into them.

Don't. 90% of them go pear-shape and balloon two weeks into marriage. Also they are only interested in your for the green card.

>t.filthy salvi

more like whites were never a majority in that continent.

That's about 70% of their population though. Yeah, you still have the few "rich" white people that have cordoned themselves in walled settlements to try and keep the mong pillagers out, but it's only a matter of time until those are gone too.

this.

>Look at these cherry picked beautiful people!
Beautiful people exist in all races and both genders. Winning the genetic lottery doesn't mean it's reliable to fall back on as evidence. The 56% meme exists for a reason.

>talk shit about Portugal
Fuck you, if you weren't for us you'd be raped hard by Spain.
We only banged your chicks and took your gold.

I'm brazilian and yes, though honestly all women use marriage to get something from you

No ragrets

Just marry a gym rat. I dunno about El Salvador but those are super easy to find here in Brazil.

Because they aren't. Portugal was in the chopping block to be cut from the EU because their economy was almost as shitty as Greece.

Also, nobody RESPECTS Portugal. Spain is more respected than fucking Portugal.

Portugal is irrelevant.

He's a model now and he's dating the daughter of some british jew billionaire.

Poor people look like shit, surprise surprise.

And gave all the gold to the English.

The reason why lots of people on Brazil dislike Portugal was because they took our riches and didn't even capitalize on it to become a great country.

When Spain is considered the "better Portugal" in the world stage, you know you wasted your resources.

Japan has some kind of relationship/fascination with Brazil

English being the elder jew lords they are, our greatest, oldest ally

Muh empire

Why am I not surprised at all?

Chile is arguably much less of a shithole than Brazil is though

Thanks Pinochet.

Japanese fled there after ww2
Watching 110% looking Japanese speaking the thickest Brazilian is jarring as fuck

Why has Gisele Bundchen never appeared in a videogame?

You are American. Only Mexicans from the capital and rural areas move to your country. They're all short and brown and speak an ugly dialect of Spanish. In Mexico there is all kinds of very good looking people.

The same happens with the Chinese. There is extremely beautiful Chinese people but the US only gets the chinky looking ones from the rural and crowded/poor areas of China. They mostly speak Cantonese.

Her name is Dalin