AhAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAH

AhAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAH

>eceleb threads

How will Sup Forumstard Sup Forumsirgins ever recover?

WTF based Trump

>tfw can never push myself to jump off the chair

>when you hang yourself but you need to go pee so you try to hold it in before you die

>americans finally commit mass suicide
finally

Hey, can i post the screencap on resetera?

Haha, holy shit! Sup Forums Sup Forums AND Sup Forums AND the alt-right B to the T to the F to the O!

that isnt real
mods ban this cuck

what...

I don't think violence has any significant impact on children's mental development, but what does Sup Forums think about the impact that addictive games have on mental development?

When can we start banning white people??

They wouldn't know they are still mentally developing.

Sadly, ResetEra gets BTFO too since they would now have nothing to complain about.

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Honest question, why do civilians need assault rifles?

For protection

because niggers break into my apartment and take my shit

>Gafugees and Sup Forumsedditors 5 months ago
LOOTBOX BAN RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO GET INVOLVED
>Them now
WTF! GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR VIDEO GAMES DUMPF

because centuries ago we didn't ship back our defective farm equipment once it became illegal to own.

350 million fortresses is not my idea of the "land of the free."

not for protection, not for fun (though they are good for that)
The 2nd amendment was to protect against tyranny (and was a gesture from the state that it was relinquishing some of its power)

because sandniggers are killing us

do females really do this?

Do what? Wiggle their mound? All the time.

newsflash libtards
trump never said that and he wouldnt do that
now get your soros paid bot ass outta here

it's k I'll just play FPS in real world using real guns

literally only because there's so many guns easily available in the US right now that anyone can grab one and shoot up the local school

haha benis

Protection against an inevitably abusive technocracy.

If you would ever get out of your basement and interact with kids that plat too much vidya you'd know that he is right. My 8 year old cousin is pretty fucking annoying due to spending way too much time playing vidya online

it's real, you're the true cuck

GEOTUS never said though
its fake news

>possoms eat plastic and metal