Dokkan battle thread

Reminder that you can farm you Chadhan for your other Ultimate Chadhans.
Is it wrth to summon?

No, save for TEQ Vegito/STR Rosé or anniversary event

>Is it wrth to summon?
It's not discounted so no. I did a single and got INT nuker Vegeta. One more and I can rainbow him.

>tfw didn't pull rage vegeta
feels bad man

Waiting for Blanco Gohan

Better be on JP because the only way that's happening is if it's a Dragon Ball Heroes card.

I pulled once and got a shitty SS trunks and agl android 18

Take your retarded gatcha shit to /vg/

He's been on other banners. Seems like he and Beerus are part of the general SSR pool now.

The drop rate fucking sucks even with 5 category cards plus friend and the 50% chance to raise SA is a god damn lie.
Should I summon on the new banner? I still need PHY and STR fierce battle units for the LR, my AGL is waiting on agl bardock rebirth

don't it's a trap
the previous dragon carnival was great because of the discounts and the featured cards were better

I'll keep saving for anniversary then. I made a big mistake in doing 2 multis on the Phy Vegito banner with the android glitch stones in my defense I really wanted him, I love Super Vegito

Get your ass in gear, Bandai. I want my Goku Blanco!

you should save for teq ssb vegito and str rose
plus the global anniversary is coming in a few months

I probably won't have enough for Teq VB if he's coming before anniversaryand I don't know if I want to have him in global, he trivialized my JP account

>Did 2 Multis with my remaining Dragon Stones
>First was nothing but SRs
>Second was just the featured Int Vegeta and Str Goku

All I can say is I deserve this.

Is it just me or is super battle road missing

Any of you pull anything good from the JP tickets? Surprisingly i managed to pull 2 LRs, one in my main and one on the side account

I made a bigger mistake and used up 375 stones on that banner, got Vegito in the last multi but sadly no phytanks

is it too late to get into this?

It's never about being too late, its just choosing the right time to start. If you really want to, wait for a period of time where they give a good amount of summoning currency so you can roll and reroll until you got nice starting cards

LR goten and trunks plus like 5 INT android 17s and 2 Tapions

>Already Z-awakened
Not worth it. Maybe if I get that STR one or something.

so right now isnt a good time to start?

Why would that bot be worth it? You don't have to invest any training items or medals. It's much better this way.

Sadly no

Not right now, you don't get many. They teased the 250 million celebration on some JP comercial, so if it happens for both versions of the game then maybe soon it'll be a good time to start. Again, it all depends if they are giving away a good amount or not

My bad. I meant the base I'd be feeding them into is z-awakened. That drops the success rate to 10-5%; too much effort, especially for a unit that got power creeped ages ago.

Ultimate Gohan is a category lead

That's only if it's dokkan awakened, otherwise it's 50%. You can use a reverse item if he's a TUR.

>50k~ kai katchin for 3 elder kais
Nah thanks, i'm ok. Getting like 1k or so per run if im lucky, i'll pass

Where the fuck is her banner

Coming soon, after the Golden Angel Frieza event. Possibly with the joke that is LR Bojack.

Best thing I've gotten from those is the AGL Vegeta Blue. Rest was just medicore to shit other SSRs.

On the subject of JP, is this good enough for Potara for now? I still need to finish awakening everyone but my only other really viable option is candy Vegito.

How many stones do you get for starting a fresh global account? JPN nets you around 150

This is a low effort brag

Only problem i see is kefla changing all the int orbs to phy making the LR have ki issues

The new LRs get +2 ki from rainbow orbs and +3 when fused so they almost never have ki problems

Hm, maybe around 20

Been playing for like a week r8 my sick team

shit rates on pulls
oh lets add Rs to that shit

It's actually a honest question since I haven't really been playing until now, just logging in and doing pulls on banners like the Vegito/Black ones. I'm already aware that the new Black/Vegito are broken as fuck.

The Kefla change has actually helped more than hurt since the LR gets +2 Ki from rainbows.

Ah ok, i have one but haven't brought him to LR yet, that's cool

>when you keep getting dead multis
That's 3 in a row now

And then they ask like 40 something euro for not even 2 multis worth. And worse even people buy them

>paying for gacha games

Featured SRs really need to stop being a fucking thing

Why?
They don't lower ssr rates and gurantee at least something decent for farming.