>defending DMC2
>unironically believes that Nintendo should go third party
>likes RE6

Never listen to a gaming YouTuber.

>bought into the "Metroid 2 should be a horror game" meme

fucking this he memed me into buying RE6

falling for the leftism meme
using too much slang and meme phrases in his videos

Easiest way to spot a complete retard on youtube. If they latched onto the "AM2R and SR are both missing this key part of Metroid 2!" bandwagon.

Him and Bit ruined Yakuza threads.

>defending DMC2
I thought this asshole hated DMC2
this, fuck him

>If they latched onto the "AM2R and SR are both missing this key part of Metroid 2!" bandwagon.

Worse, is when people like Gaming Brit and Mark Brown think AM2R captured the atmosphere much better than SR when it did just as much if not more to bungle the atmosphere of the original.

>using too much slang and meme phrases in his videos
Yeah this.
Most of his videos got phrases that seem jokes for his discord users.

I liked his other m and ratchet and clank 2016 videos that's it

It was inevitable, as the audience for something grows, the quality of discussion of it on Sup Forums plummets.

Both AM2R and SR were excellent and pretending that a fucking game boy game has some "intense foreboding atmosphere" is willful ignorance for the sake of a hipster opinion they can turn into a clickbait video.

It would be like if someone made a video about how Super Mario Brothers just doesn't have the same level of atmosphere as Pitfall on the Atari 2600. All the "atmosphere" is shit they're making up out of whole cloth, so nothing could ever hope to re-create it.

>PC elitist without understanding why PC is good
Good thing this cuck is losing subs

>calls nakey jakey's boxart video a meme video
>makes a worse meme video about it

I like him but he's clearly not someone who looks at games on any deep level.
Literally all it takes to get his recommendation is to be "EPIC" and "LEGENDARY" and "WOW SO AWESOME."

He seriously defends RE6 as some amazing action game when the shooting is complete dogshit, just because the scenarios themselves are over the top.
MGS4 is an embarrassing fanservice nightmare that jerks itself off at all times yet he acts like "wow mount snakemore is so great and not at all retarded nonsense that's over the top even for metal gear!"

>The cheap DMC4 re-releases should've made brand new levels for Dante.
Capcom should've finished the game when they first made it, but acting like they should make that much new shit for the re-release is unrealistic.

>pretending that a fucking game boy game has some "intense foreboding atmosphere"

What's funny is, literally nobody was saying Metroid II was a horror game until very recently, like two or three years ago, when some mentally ill homeless woman ranted about how it was about the horrors of genocide on her blog. Then suddenly everybody started saying that as if they thought of it themselves.

I know, barely anyone even talked about Metroid 2 until the last couple years since it was widely regarded to be just as dated as the original. But the original skates by on how groundbreaking it was while Metroid 2 doesn't have that excuse.

Now we have retards coming out of the woodwork to proclaim their love of Metroid 2. It's all such a load of bullshit. We have two fucking great remakes that take completely different approaches and people still fucking complain that it's not enough.

I disagree, they should have added new levels BECAUSE the game was half-finished. It was a gaping hole in the game that needed to be filled. New characters are fun enough but they don't make up for the lackluster campaign.

Of course it would have required more time/resources, that Capcom probably didn't want to put in. It's maybe justifiable if DMCV is actually happening, we'll see.

Okay what was his reasoning behind Nintendo going third party? Because you would have to be stupid to not realize how bad of an idea that would be.

Yeah, he really makes unfair complaints with unrealistic proposals. I think he said in his Deus Ex MD video that the game should have had a second playable character. I have no idea where he pulled that idea from (other than MUH DMC4). Makes no sense for that type of RPG.
Also I remember he said Sony ought to make a PS4 model that is backwards compatible with PS3 even if it makes the model more expensive, because he would buy it. He doesn't really understand that these consoles are made on massive assembly lines with complicated supply chains and if not enough people care about PS3 backwards compatibility then why the hell would Sony spend a shitload of time and moeny on making something only a small handful of people want?

The only vid of him I watched was him saying MGS4 was awesome for all of the reasons I hate it.
Including that fucking godawful "you were the lightning in the rain" scene

To be fair that was a very popular idea on Sup Forums at one point. Pretty much vanished after the Switch turned out to be a success.

>PC elitist without understanding why PC is good
Explain

He's right about Ratchet 3 whether you like it or not

Nah. Ratchet 3 is the peak of the series and some nostalgiafag autist whining about how the first game with its godawful combat controls is actually totally the best isn't going to change my mind about that.

Up Your Arsenal > Crack in Time > Going Commando >>>>>>>> Tools of Destruction > R&C Remake > R&C
Never played Nexus or Deadlocked.

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW EVVVAAAAAA!!!

eh, I half agree with him on that point. He seemed to completely disregard weapons which I think UYA does way better than GC. Mainly because it strips the crap from GC, but also keeps GC's most enjoyable weapons.

I love the game but it is unfinished/rushed in some ways, like all those Galactic Ranger missions.

you posted a thread that has nothing to do with video games.
kill yourself.

>implying people on this very site didn'y mass import DOA to fight da SJWs
>implying those very same people aren't mass buying kingdom come deliverance.
>implying this is the last time retards will throw money at anything remotely risque to fight an imaginary internet war
>implying it's not hilarious every time
It's not leftist, it's life.

He's right with that pic though, buying kusoge to fight against cucks is retarded.

>implying people on this very site didn'y mass import DOA to fight da SJWs
prove it

To an extent, yes.

He was pretty much on point with Ratchet 1 and the remake though.

i like how he never touched on the fact that the gameplay in the origonal is worse

I stopped taking him seriously with the Atelier video when he said NNK was a good game.

I don't think he ever played NNK.

not gonna spend my night spoonfeeding a newfag.

Lacking a proper strafe aside not really.

sounds to me like you're full of shit

sounds to me like you need to get back

not having that strafe makes it hard to go back to especially after 2 and 3. i had to force myself through it

the fuck is NNK?

His videos are boring and I was only throwing him a few dollars just because I liked some of his earlier ones. Now mechagamezilla has a patreon I can't justify keeping him on there and so now he has to go.

He's still better than his buddy clemps who just shits out 30 minute recounts of Nier games and calls them an "analysis".

He's 100% right on that part.

I assume Ni No Kuni

Clemps is ok, I liked his actual shitty reviews of some relatively known PS1 game. Other then that he makes an awful podcast and just shitposts

Hello, nakeyliterallywhojakey.

He's an actionfag through and through. I'm actually surprised he likes Metroid Prime as much as he does considering how it's relatively slow-paced.

I like Clemps for the most part, he seems like a likable enough guy outside of his videos too.

I CLAPPED BECAUSE I KNEW METAL GEAR

oh it's another e-celeb thread

Why did he remove his Sheldon video?

it is good.

>defending DMC2
He never did, why are you lying?

>makes video giving his subjective opinion on a game
>complain that he "memed" you into buying it when you didn't have to

Turbo Button is far superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HcvGEHRS9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VxRxh8Ka5H8

I agree
youtube.com/watch?v=d5wIIwBL784

what went wrong?

Video content has massively overtaken written content. It's why 90% of news articles have an obligatory video, and "video game journalism" has to rely on ad money from publishers to not go under.

I like Clemps, but he often apologizes too much when he points out what he doesn't like, and has the shittiest taste. (i.e. Dirge of Cerberus and RWBY)
he's pretty hot though.

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW BIIIGGG BOOOSSSSS!!!

Wasn't he right? Metroid 2 flopped

this
youtu.be/-m4E0ze5fV4

Oh its another

(((((((((((((CONTENT CREATOR))))))))))))))

What's this guy got against jerkin it to video game tiddies?

If you are busy jerking it you can't build a style meter bro every game has to be DMC3

Fapping to characters is fine if you don't prioritize it over everything else. It should be a nice side bonus, not the whole selling point.

>Was actually pretty based when she started out
>An ACTUAL gamer girl that's hot and plays more than basic bitch-level games
>Gets more popular
>Suddenly becomes a raging cunt on Twitter, with a holier than thou attitude
>If you have a different opinion to her, she throws a fit and blocks you
>Keeps bragplaining about guys hitting on her in online games
>Just churns out low-level, Buzzfeed-tier videos now

Why does this always happen with female vidoe game YouTubers?

dont talk shit about my wife, nigger

She already has a husband, user.

hello possible sub, please come to my channel

>Games he covers appeal to Sup Forums market
>Makes fun of them

Hey Charlie, stop sending your discord to defend you on Sup Forums, is embarrassing.

don't do this to me

>Didn't happen
>Was before the switch saved everything
>I'll give you that

But if I keep this up he will make an inside joke associated to me in the next video!

Because women are all like this?

Are you a beta soy boy who's never dealt with women or something?

No, to me, screencap me for your next video and add another legendary yakuza joke!

No need to be like that, user. You can be a hot boy too.

for fucks sake jake can you just put a pair of slippers on no one wants to look at your nasty ass feet it's fucking gross

Sorry user, be sure to support me on patreon to get new slippers for my next video.

i don't give a fuck just cover them up use a fucking bag if you have to i just don't want to see that shit

you just dont understand the hot boys' fashion

This fag has the most generic taste in vidya I've ever seen.
>DMC
>Yakuza
>Nier
>Metroid
>Persona
>No More Heroes
>Gravity Rush
Not saying those games are bad but that list reads like every "le hardcore gamer" weeb's top games of all time list.

>everyone on Sup Forums is a paraplegic 8gagger who cares more about politics and waifushit over gameplay

I wish casuals would leave

post your favorite games list then faggot you won't

Hi Charlie

>post favorite games
>all those games are shit

just go back to his piece of shit discord and have a yakuza circlejerk there

desu the most generic taste would be shit like
FIFA
Madden
NBA
CoD
Battlefield
*current fotm game*
This guy's are just generic action game fan.

you are scared to post a list because you know your taste is shit pleb

>he doesn't like jakey

there's like three gaming-related channels I actually like on youtube, and one of those isn't even vidya, but Jakey's on the list.

>most generic taste in vidya

Those are pretty niche, relatively speaking. The most generic taste in vidya would be Call of Duty, Overwatch, Mario, Zelda, realistic racing games, etc.

neptunia
neptunia 2
neptunia 3
neptunia 4
doom 2
neptunia 1 remake

now fuck off charlie

>defending DMC2
I don't think he said anything good about DMC2.

bayonetta has a one-handed mode though

>neptunia
waifufag shit try again but this time try

>Gravity Rush
He didn't even finish the first one. He probably didn't even play the second game because he overlooked it just like the other normies did. That's fine, because he doesn't deserve to play Kat's game. Kat's game is too good for him.

His tastes align pretty well with Sup Forums's. He is hardcore into the "anything under 60 fps is not worth my time" mentality.

neptunia is one of the worst goddamn games I've ever played in my life.