What do you want in the next Pikmin?

What do you want in the next Pikmin?

No more multiple characters, to be honest.
It was fun in ikmin 2. They lost their mojo in 3 and in that piece of shit 3DS game.

Caves to return but to be kore fleshed out to the point of being like Zelda Dungeons.

I'd rather have the areas just be more challenging desu, the environments in the caves are boring.

This. Two captains max, and those two captains can only be olimar and louie. unless they finally make louie the actual villain

Good multiplayer, otherwise just keep progressing the series as is. It seems to be doing well.

Also I would like them to go back to only the original 3 pikmin but I know that's not going to happen

Then make them not boring. There are so many possibilities they could go with for caves. Picturefag from the other pikmin threads has done a pretty good job at showcasing this. where are you picturefag? You said you'd come back, but it's been months

more tarantula based enemies

how about no

But user, there don't really seem to be any tarantula based enemies in the game? Dweevils seem to be more like grand daddy longlegs, and the titan dweevil seems to be more crab-like than anything else.

base-building, pikmin breeding for crazy cross-breeds, more RTS focused mechanics. Bosses that are more interesting than holocaust machines. An open world to explore like 2, but with linear segments like 2's dungeons.

Instead we'll probably get more of 3 and more shitty, shiggy gimmicks.

This

Piklopedia

i just had a fucking heart attack

Pikmin 2 2.0. Caves, Piklopedia, some form of loose goal to work towards.

FOR IT TO ACTUALLY GET ANNOUNCED

More specifically though:
>enemies interacting with each other
>have a big new centralizing gameplay aspect that is really cool
>level editor

Also this

parenthesis
the fuck is up with that rat? did they shove something into its brain? what does it do?

I want Bulbmin

I want a kind of survival, resource management game. The plot would be you and a team of colonists from Hocotate or whatever and you'd all live inside of a glass dome (about the size of a large punch bowl) and while inside the bowl you would be out of your suit. You can farm foods you find, research/cook enemies you gather. You'd use the resources you gather to upgrade yourself and your base, adding new areas to it (farm, research lab, pool, etc) If you walk up to the wall of the bowl at night you could look out and see scary nocturnal creatures looking back at you. At a certain point, you'd be able to venture out at night and face them for rarer supplies.

Dickmin

They're using light to control the neurons in the rat's brain

They were already in 2

I want them back though.

Miyamoto. I want you to think long and hard about why you haven't announced Pikmin 4 yet.

>Born: November 16, 1952 (age 65),
Hopefully busy planning his retirement so nintendo can have some actual talent again.

Well at least let the hostaged pikmin game go

Wuickly, post more Pikmin art.

Fuck that. 4 captain for Pikmin 4.

Olimar, Alph, Britney, and let them make a new OC. Louie can be part of the group, but yeah, make him the top villain in the end.

>Tfw scruffy is dead

Just upload another video damnnit!

Pikmin 2 but another one
3 was okay but horribly forgettable and bland. The final bossfight was cool but even then it’s not as outstanding as the Titan Dweevil.

To elaborate. Make base building a big part of Pikmin 4. Introduce a new militaristic race to compliment the Hocotate and Koppai. After befriending the Koppai in Pikmin 3, Olimar is captain of the S. S Drake on a return expedition for whatever reason. As they attempt to enter the atmosphere of PNF-404, of all the big blue sky they happen to fly into the ship run by the militaristic race which is coming to investigate this treasure filled planet. They both crash, and out of the militaristic ship pops four tiny zapper-gun wielding crew, that blame Olimar and think he deliberately rammed them.
It's 4 against 4 and the two teams scramble to gather resources and build their base.

okay

Alph is the cutest

Someone post the pics of the giant deity-ish Pikmin. That's what I want.

New pikmin type incoming

last one because i have too much fanart to show

What type of area do you want most in Pikmin 4?

I want to hug him

Here, take good care of him

optogenetics lad, you can inject a virus or genetically breed rats (more often in mice, harder to do with rats, but becoming more common these days) to express the virus in a particular type of receptor and selectively excite or inhibit that region of neurons expressing the virus with light at a particular wavelength

6 says he gets smashed with a mallet

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUN BOLB RUN

Enemy/boss variety of 2
Piklopedia
Caves
only dialog to be via captain logs, no obnoxious chatter like in 3
Treasures or some new varient that isn't just boring fruit

Basically Pikmin 2 2

I want the piklopedia back.

pikmin x mgs5 sounds great user

Olimar > Charlie > Alph > Louie > Dick Cancer > Brittany

jesus christ this is the worst idea I've ever heard

Tell me what you don't like about the idea. I don't think you can provide an explanation because it's a great idea and you're full of shit.