>Map 2 was harder, with siege magic bishops being nearly half the enemies
>But we still had Tiki and a unused silence staff, so it wasn't too hard
>Using warp to get the chests on the sides, we got ANOTHER hammerne
>When I haven't even used our first one at all
>And in the other chest was A FUCKING OHM STAFF
>WITH FIVE FUCKING USES
>F I V E
>Meaning Cain and Bantu can be revived
>Malle equipped the sliver axe we got from the dying Misheil and used it to kill Garnef once again
>And she got the Falchon
>Then Marth seized the throne

And that's where we left off. This a blind ironman run done by me, from time to time I will ask you guys to make decisions such as who to deploy, what items to buy, which unit to use stat boosters on, etc. So far only Cain, Bantu, and Julian has died, but it was voted to reset for Julian because he's needed for the best ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyB4wOn4lVM
youtube.com/watch?v=qbXRS3_ZwpU
youtube.com/watch?v=QugbLVh9Pd4
youtube.com/watch?v=vB78uNv9ms4
youtube.com/watch?v=akI3aV1zH8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_D6WERzF5Y
serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/222-Theme-of-Love.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS IT

TIME TO SAVE THE GIRLS

>it's ending
Where will I post after this?

>jeigan what do I do he's got mindbroken waifus
>just fucking kill them m'lord, stop being a pussy

I couldn't help myself.

I vote to kill them

OH SHIT

Oh it just fucking insta-kills all earth dragons on the map.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=NyB4wOn4lVM

How are you supposed to beat this chapter in a FE12 lunatic ironman run? As far as I can tell the randomly spawning dragons just kill you if you're unlucky, and even if you save all the staff uses and marth's stats are capped you can't 1-turn it without rigging a critical.

And here's the mindbroken waifus.

>FE x SMT game
>Get idolshit
I still don't understand. I've heard the game is actually good though, is it true?

In an ironman setting you'd simply hope that enough earth dragons miss their attacks or that they target other units over marth, Other units dying isn't too big of a deal since its the final chapter.

Whoa shit Meduith is actually threatening now.

Ice 'em.

>GOOD LUCK I'M BEHIND 4 WAIFUS

Yeah but if you're unlucky you lose an ENTIRE PLAYTHROUGH so I'd want to have a reliable plan for the final chapter

>0 skill and speed
What was kaga thinking?

Dark breath has shit accuracy, and you can always bait with shitters like Matthis.

He's not threatening in the least. Tiki can solo him.

Speaking of Matthis...

Huh, I guess TMSfags do exist.

So, in FE12, they gave the Final Chapter it's own music instead of using Holy War.
youtube.com/watch?v=qbXRS3_ZwpU
It got remixed in Echoes for the Grima map in the postgame.

LAST MINUTE GAINS

youtube.com/watch?v=QugbLVh9Pd4
LETS SEE WHAT THE BENCH WARMER CAN DO

If he dies you better not revive him.

I really fucking love this theme. It sounds like it was ripped directly out of an SNES soundcard, and yet it's a new song made for FE12.

Look at this man and tell me what you see

I see many things.

Mmmm, roasted bench juice.

Nah, fuck that. We can revive literally everyone, and we've got no reason not to.

Like I said in previous threads. FE12's remixes were mediocre, but the original compositions are phenomenal.
I feel like this song is better fit for after DN finishes the game, but who cares.
youtube.com/watch?v=vB78uNv9ms4

fucking wew lads

>wasting a Ohm staff on him
Haha, no.

If we revive him, we can kill him again.

Unless there's some major catastrophe, Matthis will be the only fucking guy who died in Book 2.

This almost sounds like a song from a dating sim visual novel.
Also, jesus christ that harsh strumming.

>5 uses
>final boss
>wasting
Death's too good for this cunt. Just let him live.

>Does nothing on their phase
Guessing the dragons only spawn every other turn?

I mean, we could always use it to kill him off over and over again.

Leave him as dead and do something funny with his card in the ending.

Even in death he knows how bad he is

No, they just don't start spawning until the second turn for some reason.

Five spots, 30 spawns. You could just cheat the level by waiting out all the Earth Dragon spawns for 50+ turns, but that'd completely defeat the purpose of this final setpiece.

And they immediately get put to sleep again.

So do I just have to charge up with my units and hope they don't get hit?

Basically yeah

Only 3 spawned this time.

There has to be some sort of pattern to this.

I know you guys don't particularly like Heroes, but IS didn't fuck up for once.
>"There are countless kings and even more nobles in the world, but most lack the power to back up their status. Most of them simply rot in the mud of their privilege. These fools invite war to their doorsteps and then send their own citizens off to die. What point is there for such a country to exist? Perhaps it would be best for such places to be destroyed outright. This very world included... However, through the fog of war I saw a light. Archanea's true treasure... I swore on my sword to protect her. It was that purpose which showed me that the country—the world—needed to be cleansed. I needed to exile the fools and kill all who opposed me. Even if that meant cutting down someone entrusted with the Fire Emblem itself. Pardon me, what... What was I saying just now? Right... I must annihilate the rebels. Ready the army!"

Yep.
Best as I can see it, you should be recruiting all the sisters at once, then give Elice the Aum to revive Bantu the instant she's recruited, while Marth and Tiki do damage to Medeus. Then you use the last Again staff use to reinvigorate everyone so they can heal Marth, Elice can revive Cain, and then Marth, Tiki, Sirius or Feena can finish off Medeus.
One final reminder that Wyrmslayers do jack shit to Medeus.

No pattern. Each spot has an individual 70% chance to spawn an Earth Dragon. That's all.

YO BUDDY

Looks like Rickard has some competition.

godlike reference, great taste

>Julian saves Lena by singing Elton John to her
Lel

I'm not really a fan, it's too slow and Holy War is too hype in comparison. Slow worked for FE1 where Marth and co hadn't fought him before and shit was tense, but this is an experienced Marth ready to fuck shit up.
youtube.com/watch?v=akI3aV1zH8E

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_D6WERzF5Y
I HAVE MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE

I haven't beat the game yet, I still need to play the first one.

>tfw you get your qt priest waifu at the end

Oh fug

If memory serves, Medeus talks in both his portrait and his in-game sprite?

Don't worry Julian, you can hang out with Cain in the afterlife for like 15 minutes before you all get rezzed.

Also Investigations 2 is genuinely the best game in the series, definitely worth getting to at some point

NOT EVEN THE SMUG DRAGONS CAN HIT HIM

I was only paying attention to the text, but I think it was only his portrait sprite.

I've heard, I just can't get a DS emulator to work without constant stuttering and crashes.

god book 2 medeus is so much better than book 1 medeus its not even funny

FUCK

SNES OP

BELIEVEEEEEE

NOT AGAIIINNN

>I just can't get a DS emulator to work without constant stuttering and crashes.
Have you tried fucking with the settings?
My toaster can barely run TF2 yet I can play most DS games without slowdown.

poor rena
everyone she loves is dead now

Can you Hammerne the Aum Staff? If not then we only have 2 uses left if we aren't reviving Matthis.

We'll use up that Ohm staff yet!

Same. Desmume just seems to really fucking hate people who don't know what they're doing.

That dragon is a hero, he's trying to save Marth and friends from the Zombie!

Well that's 3 uses of the Ohm staff we'll have to use.

I tried using Desume but I just couldn't get it to run perfectly. I can barely run TF2 on this piece of shit too, maybe I should try a different emulator or just fucking with the settings more.

Come on man, she just said not to call her that.

Maybe he feels that with his shameful performance, he's lost the right.

>tfw you get your qt priest waifu THEN FUCKING DIE

Stay dead this time ya feckin' zambie.

Speaking of the Aum Staff, Elise is the one who gets it in Cipher.

You can only use it once per game.

Marth gets a unique dodge animation with the Falchon, neat.

Maybe he should learn to dodge 30% chance hits

*Elice

Is there a Medeus card?

That is a terrible depiction of her holy shit

>tfw you kill your brother and lose your lover moments after confessing your love to them
Rena is fucking pissed

dude why is she in battle
she didn't get high off of star shards like everybody else
she's gonna die

See, this is what I was complaining about with Teeta's FE15 redesign. Dropping the character's maturity to graft two-bit moe on instead.

give her the falchion

Nope. Grima didn't get a card until Awakening's third batch, Zephiel wasn't until Binding Blade's second set. Anankos wasn't until the third, fourth, and fifth Fates sets. We may get a Medeus in June.

Don't be mean to her.

Enemy phase dude.

She deserves better.

So all of the sisters have growth rates btw, they're all universally shit, but they have them

Hmm. Any other interesting Archanea cards for the final thread?

I get that, but why was she even exposed to enemies?

Yeah, of course they do. Three of them are units from Book 1, while the fourth is Nyna.

Holy shit Minerva is a fucking lying cunt.

Guess OP wasn't paying attention, then. Or he didn't have Lena go six spaces straight down.

I don't think telling her that he died would be a good idea when they're surrounded by dragons.

What's interesting is that as far as I remember, their growths are not the same as book 1, or at least not exactly the same
Look at the map and then look at where Lena is standing, unless the dragons don't spawn near her she's going to be at risk regardless

Minerva never was very good at the whole talking thing

This week Watamote chapter was really good

It's an incredibly powerful and sad moment, and it's all undermined by FE12's decision to let him live because he's pretty.

Also, this theme plays whenever you recruit the sisters: serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/222-Theme-of-Love.mp3

I thought she was out of range but I fucked up in counting

Also big text dump, give me a second

What is she supposed to say to her little sister after all the shit that happened and is still happening?

Can't she escape if she goes straight down after being recruited?

Macedon has a hard life.
ending spoilers: I can't imagine they adapted very well to the whole emperor marth thing to begin with

Agreed, but that doesn't have much to do with this thread.

...Huh. They really did give all the sisters slightly different growths. Kinda weird and pointless.

Recruit a sister, move them straight south as much as you can, then have Feena dance them to safety.